What's new

frog marriage in india

Then there is India, where the Rat itself is in demand.....no offence just a reality check.

buddy once my dad was posted in north east. their eating habits are differnt. they eat snakes and bbq rats. and over there women are the head of the family and once you enter their home homes serve you drink. that is indian diversity. if you visit india go there. you will feel like you visited an entirely differnt country.

ist pathans in pakistan eat cats and dogs and their skin is considered a delicacy

Last edited by a moderator:
We specialize in beastiality, and donkey sex is quite popular in India. :)
BTW I saw a documentary about columbia where young boys end their virginity with donkey. :)
(I swear I did not search for donkey, might have searched for ***)
Video: Bizarre Clip Of The Week: Donkey Sex In Colombia

on topic: Just to clarify (for people who dont have clue) these marriages between human and animal/tree is usually to ward off evil (or something bad happening to your real bride).
For green people: Usually there is no sex involved with animal, no animal ever hurt in the process. :)

But is it a religion thing or cultural?!

Culture and religion are intertwined in hinduism at least.
We dont have a single guide book, so I can specifically say dos and donts of hinduism.

The dividing line between religion and superstition is an invisible one, so it is upto you to decide. :)

The line is pretty blurred. But mainstream hindus tend to look at it with sneer and attribute it more to ignorance and superstition.

Here is a comedy from a Tamil movie about the belief that there will be rain when someone gets married to a donkey.

Watch from 12:59 th min.

Sami Vivek comedy - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom