What's new

Friends who are standing with India during Covid crisis #neverforget

So if such hospitals are up and running why people are dying on the streets? What about your railway carriage isolation wards?
That's just one hospital dude...the population of Delhi is around 19mn, not to mention the neighboring UP which is the most populated state in India. Check up on the daily case and deaths count for Delhi and do you really think a 1000 bed hospital like this or a few makeshift hospitals would suffice??

Another issue is Delhi has a ton of poor uneducated migrant workers class from UP who are the major victims of covid which is why Delhi and every urban center in that region is now overwhelmed

so as an Indian, how do you feel about Biden not supporting India until the last moment.

I'm not Indian. I am amused at Indian comments on twitter and their sense of entitlement.
Biden has a responsibility to Americans first everything else is secondary. Once US is secure, I'm open to helping close US allies followed by Brazil, India and others.

I've have low expectations of India as a QUAD partner. I have nothing against India I just don't think they are capable partners. They demand too much for very little returns.

Last edited:
what have Singapore, Aus and Japan done that helps India?
as far as standing with India, US is standing with India too just not with the raw material

Last edited:
I'm not Indian. I am amused at Indian comments on twitter and their sense of entitlement.
Biden has a responsibility to Americans first everything else is secondary. Once US is secure, I'm open to helping close US allies followed by Brazil, India and others.

I've have low expectations of India as a QUAD partner. I have nothing against India I just don't think they are capable partners. They demand too much for very little returns.
They are arrogant, too arrogant have a read of this.

That's just one hospital dude...the population of Delhi is around 19mn, not to mention the neighboring UP which is the most populated state in India. Check up on the daily case and deaths count for Delhi and do you really think a 1000 bed hospital like this or a few makeshift hospitals would suffice??

Another issue is Delhi has a ton of poor uneducated migrant workers class from UP who are the major victims of covid which is why Delhi and every urban center in that region is now overwhelmed
Don’t call me dude, unless you want to be my 🅱️Itch.

Friends who are standing with India during Covid crisis: Israel France Russia We must not forget that: 1. USA under President Biden has refused to provide vaccine raw material to India 2. German Chancellor Angela Merkel said that Europe 'allowed' India to become a pharma hub

Singapore, Australia, Japan have also come forward to stand with India during Covid crisis.
But Indians say there is no friend in this world, only business or need based relationships.... And now this friend story.

The sense of entitlement is a result of Indian media's make believe world view that India is America's best friend. Recent geo political alliance in the region, along with the rise of Hollywood culture has contributed to the imaginary notion that India is America's best friend among the more vocal urban population.

Now that America is prioritizing its interest before that of Indians, it comes as a shock to them. But majority of Indians live in rural areas. They do not know or care about America. You will not find them blame America for anything.

Regardless of what the twitter literates want to believe, international alliances are based on mutual interests only. Help or no help with Covid will quickly be forgotten in a matter of months. The 'neverforget' hashtag will soon be forgotten :-)

Tim Cook Says Apple To Donate To Covid Relief Efforts In India

First Shipment Of UK Covid Medical Aid Arrives In India

The sense of entitlement is a result of Indian media's make believe world view that India is America's best friend. Recent geo political alliance in the region, along with the rise of Hollywood culture has contributed to the imaginary notion that India is America's best friend among the more vocal urban population.

Now that America is prioritizing its interest before that of Indians, it comes as a shock to them. But majority of Indians live in rural areas. They do not know or care about America. You will not find them blame America for anything.

Regardless of what the twitter literates want to believe, international alliances are based on mutual interests only. Help or no help with Covid will quickly be forgotten in a matter of months. The 'neverforget' hashtag will soon be forgotten :-)

More Americans have died from COVID so far. A generous shipment of Hydroxychloroquine while appreciated please remember that it didn't come at the expense of Indian lives. Neither should any American assistance to India or any other nation.

Friends who are standing with India during Covid crisis: Israel France Russia We must not forget that: 1. USA under President Biden has refused to provide vaccine raw material to India 2. German Chancellor Angela Merkel said that Europe 'allowed' India to become a pharma hub

Singapore, Australia, Japan have also come forward to stand with India during Covid crisis.
It seems like plan to get usa covid raw meterial what the heck seriously even in this crises india is trying to get somthing from world.
Indians and their gov truely never care about their people .. not enough toilet is prime example.
They will never say Pakistans name no matter what we Pakistani do. 5 days ago they have been trying to create civil war in Pakistan.
They openly said to Pakistan " corona ki mout maraga Pakistan" i think we sud calm down and help our own people since india have enough rich friends.
But there are other Covid vaccines that do need the raw materals.
Yes a big question they trying to get the farmoula so they make their own vaccine and sell it to world if you remember theu have been saying " aab lo modi ki vaccine".
So US refuse to sell its farmoula indian came up with plan to kill its own people to show look you made a big mistake we were askimg for ourselves... such a clever tail..

Insulted Other Member/Nationality

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom