What's new

French Presidential and Legislative Elections 2017-News and Updates

The banker? :D
tumblr_njzu5p3zG21uo8wrlo1_1280.jpg

The EU must be destroyed. Thats a fact.

And the Fag, what does he stand for? He wants let in evry scum he can find that pleases him. He is a pathetic weakling, a cuck. A homosexual who married his old teacher to hide his sexual orientation.

If thats what France wants, so be it. With Macron you vote the path downwards. You vote for islamism, terrorism, boundless neo capitalism and social collapse.

Do you have a problem against homosexual persons ? Days ago you were saying it was natural,that you had gay friends and such ?

Anyway,even if he was I wouldn't care. I vote for someone for his project,and I look at every subjects. Security,health,economy,education etc. If he likes older women,that's his choice. If he likes men that's his choice.
I don't care if someone is gay,trans,fat,small,I just want a good President that will well manage the country,that's it. Their personal lives do not councern me at all,nor I care much.

Anyway,that is my choice. Maybe the millions of other French voted differently,we will see this night.

Do you have a problem against homosexual persons ? Days ago you were saying it was natural,that you had gay friends and such ?

Anyway,even if he was I wouldn't care. I vote for someone for his project,and I look at every subjects. Security,health,economy,education etc. If he likes older women,that's his choice. If he likes men that's his choice.
I don't care if someone is gay,trans,fat,small,I just want a good President that will well manage the country,that's it. Their personal lives do not councern me at all,nor I care much.

Anyway,that is my choice. Maybe the millions of other French voted differently,we will see this night.

I had no interest in French election until a few days ago when I saw a Le Pen interview. Researched about her and her father is a racist, holocaust denier WTH. Even if Le Pen is not racist I do not think her agenda of going out of EU will bring any benefits to France. I hope that France doesnt do anything stupid. A disintegrated EU is bad for the economy of rest of the world as well.

The french voting for Le Pen, that would deflect the attention of the media from the embarassment that was the referendum in Turkey, but Le Pen stands no chance in the second round, so good luck Macron.

Today is a great,but also an important day.

In some hours,France will go to the polls to choose the two candidates that will face each others to then become the President of the Republic. This election is very important as it will determine the fate of our country for the next five years,but also the fate of the European Union as a whole.

Let's hope for the worst not to happen. @flamer84
Let's also hope for the vote to happen peacefully without any major incidents.

Good luck to you and good voting. :tup: @Taygibay @HannibalBarca @Louiq XIV
I don't know why you are trying to make me feel guilty. Is Macron supporting terrorists or something ?

Do you really think Marine Le Pen will stop terror ?

Just so you know. @flamer84
@HannibalBarca

View attachment 392471

I can't vote for someone who's corrupt,who refuses to see the judges and the Police and who even steals money from the EU,that is the most hilarious thing.
I am as right wing as it gets but there has to be a limit to reason.Supporting someone who wants to take a hammer on the EU and the entire economical establishment which will only bring ruin crosses any limit.

."We will spend more,we will bring back the franc, we will have a protectionist economy",are just fairytales.

The turnout rate at 5pm was 69,42%. Slightly lower than 2012 when it was at 70,59% at the same hour. Lower also than in 2007 when it was at 73,87%.

pop.jpg

I hope lePen makes a good result. I have a french friend who loves his country and is member of FN and thinks it will go fine.
I disagree with you on many issues, but not this time. I believe that Madam Le Pen - the last chance ever to save France from irreversible cultural and ethnic changes.

I do not agree with you in many questions, but not in this case. I believe that Madam Le Pen - the last chance ever to save France from irreversible cultural and ethnic changes.

Yeah...That's what those who voted for Putin tho' too... and yet... RU is in deep financial crisis and inland problems with their gov( corruption and such).
And even in International ground Putin tho' to be strong and yet even his Friend Trump let him go...
And Putin influence in ME is sinking with Time...

And things are getting worst and worst for him...

The voting is now over and polls are closing around France.
Polls are still open in big cities where people are still able to vote til 8pm.

The two candidates that will go to the secound round will be known in less than 1 hour. (8pm French hour)

The abstention rate is estimated to be around 22%. (Slightly higher than in 2012) Much lower than expected.

@flamer84 The EU right now. :p:

tenor.gif

The voting is now over and polls are closing around France.
Polls are still open in big cities where people are still able to vote til 8pm.

The two candidates that will go to the secound round will be known in less than 1 hour. (8pm French hour)

The abstention rate is estimated to be around 22%. (Slightly higher than in 2012) Much lower than expected.

@flamer84 The EU right now. :p:

tenor.gif

Lol les infos belges donne Macron puis Lepen et Enfin Melénchon

Allez Hop je switch sur FR2... avec le Nain - Mme la Grosse Bouche et Mr Coupe PArfaite...

I think so too. The last other option will be salvation through destruction. That means all right wing should openly attack the system and destroy it.

Yeah Yeah yeah... Etchnic / Religious Demography can change in 5 years... Yeah yeah yeah...

As usual you dont get it. I rather think about a "black skirt" movement.

Nope, it's you who think that movement of pop and Etchnic demography are behaving like our world... A world who can change and switch very fast...

But it's not...

Back
Top Bottom