What's new

French Presidential and Legislative Elections 2017-News and Updates

I´m done with you. You are a traitor to your own people. You voted for a Goldman Sachs fag. You voted for stagnation.

Macron gives no security. He stands for more influx of terrorists.
Macron wants minimum wage for french workers and more money of investment bankers.

You voted for a Merkel puppet.

In a way it is funny though. As i said, when the next truck smashs through your people, when next officers get shot you hopefully think about that. Your country already is the shithole of europe. From now on it will go only more downwards. I hope we keep a look at our borders to france. Your country is a security risk.

@flamer84 @vostok

That's a very interesting personality of those Right/fascist wing around the globe... They can't accept other ppl thinking & live with it ... it's always... a pityfull scene... :)

Think about that when the next truck plows through your people.

and then a long litany of c0cks, g@y, ad personam attacks
and snide remarks at Muslims ...

Y serait pas un peu paro ce garçon, des fois?
I mean if France was only attacked by homosexual Muslims
whose ( all ) wives sleep around with anyone, it shouldn't be
worrisome : that's not a big enough sub-set of humanity to
be a menace for long, especially as they hardly reproduce ...
logically!

:jester: Tay.

P.S.
Your country already is the shithole of europe.

Priceless!

Yeah...That's what those who voted for Putin tho' too... and yet... RU is in deep financial crisis and inland problems with their gov( corruption and such).

For 99% of history of Russia, Russia was in deep crisis, domestic, invasion problems, deep economic problems, revolutions, etc.
And yet it was always (since Peter the Great) one of the most powerful nations in the world, with remarkable contribution in any field, sport, science, arts, politics. Only few countries can put themselvs on that level. That miserable twat called Trump are nothing what Russia experienced before, miserable low life billionaire, Russia will overcome all of that, and again be on position she deserves. Dont worry.

I´m done with you. You are a traitor to your own people. You voted for a Goldman Sachs fag. You voted for stagnation.

Macron wants minimum wage for french workers and more money of investment bankers.

In a way it is funny though. As i said, when the next truck smashs through your people, when next officers get shot you hopefully think about that. Your country already is the shithole of europe. From now on it will go only more downwards. I hope we keep a look at our borders to france. Your country is a security risk.

@flamer84 @vostok

Do you even know Macron's policies ? You are talking out of emotion. I can't blame you.

As for the sh*thole of Europe,you will be happy to find us again ready to bail out you when you go nearly bankrupt next time. I love Italy and its people,I also have much to say about your country,but I won't.

@flamer84 @vostok
Just another pitiable Hollande, whose approval rating in 1 year will be at the level of 2%. And all French people will be very sorry to have chosen him, and in the meantime, hundreds of thousands of "asylum seekers" will arrive to France.
But it is not the end. It is only 1st tour.

Too bad that Fillon lose.
The perfect example that decency is not welcomed on European political scene.
He was corrupt ... Maybe in other countries it's ok..but not in France... :)

Best remark from magazine here:

Macron and lePen both go into the 2nd round. None of the two could be president of a united France. The election shows that the nation is shattered.

I can agree with that. It just shows that France is broken beyond repair.
nope since Macron can get over 55-60%...

What happened that you became a leftist cuck? I did always believe that you are not that way. I know its hard to judge people but i actually feel strange that i misjudged you that much. I actually believed you cared for your nation. Now you hail a leftist fag who wants open borders and let more ISIS in. You hail someone who supports terrorism and war against his own people.

You support someone who wants crush the workers with his neo liberal bullshit. You support a Merkel minion.

You seem upset:lol:

he is a bankster. He want open borders. He wants more "refugees". He propably will take 500.000 from Merkel who smashed Germany into the wall. He wants crush wages for workers. He stands for Goldmann Sachs. He want cust down welfare. He is a neo liberal.

Did he already say how much money he want pay Algeria for colonialism? Did he promise a specific amount yet? Afaik he want take as much from french people as possible.

Well see you wrong... He's against mass migration...
And it's notGoldman sachs in France... it's Rocthchield :)
and Wage gonna get higher.. A tax will be deleted... :)

As for Algeria... who asked money from who???

He was corrupt ... Maybe in other countries it's ok..but not in France... :)

nope since Macron can get over 55-60%...

You seems like a reasonable person. Do you really think there is anywhere in the world, one, just one politician without corruption scandals.
Even JFK has numerous corruption scandals for such a short time of presidency.

You seems like a reasonable person. Do you really think there is anywhere in the world, one, just one politician without corruption scandals.
Even JFK has numerous corruption scandals for such a short time of presidency.

Macron do not :) At least no one found about it till this day.
He's a new comer.. 2 years only in politics...

Back
Top Bottom