What's new

French Presidential and Legislative Elections 2017-News and Updates

Again you are wrong. I believe in power. I see crisis as a gift. Forza Italia and Lega Nord would not so sucessful without it. I see EU as rotten. Its destabilized and i believe we must do anything to crush it. Push minorities under the train. You still dont get how things work. We make extreme demands. The public supports it. We push further.

Best example are our deportation laws, we currently even deport people who had islamists in their FB friendslist. We install restaurant bans for non italians in cities and so on.

Macron i france is a pathetic weakling. You believe that fag would be able to be hard in a crisis? He can only be "hard" in a dark room. I cant identify myself with a weakling. He would be a gift. What would be better than weakling Macron and a hard FN oppossition? Macron must do hard social reforms. People wont take it. He will be unable to adress the terrorism and islamism problem because he is a cuck.

Look Italy is still the way she is thanks to EU money... Yes without it , you will have been Greece and long time ago...

It's like LePen who are stealing money from EU parlement while Crying to the World that EU is bad and should be destroyed.. Ironic no ? :)

We dont get EU money. Show me the transfer of EU money to Italy. Italy pays more into EU than it gets back.

I think it must be that EU gets exploited and blocked as much as possible. That evryone takes what he can. Its a worthless institution. I took EU money as well. Got several thousand EU Erasmus funds.

Taking € and yet spitting on it...
Italy has around 360Billions IMPOSSIBLE to pay back... and the last thing from Italy failure is your oldest bak who need 6-8 Billions from BCE...

Macron 23% & Lepen 21%

Well 90% chance MAcron president..

EU be like...

giphy.gif

Yeah i've seen it when I turned on France 2. His face said everything.

Allez Hop!!

................................MOST WANTED...................................

1031490020-0215.jpg

Why exactly? Our area for example is ruled by Lega Nord and Forza Italia. We hate EU. yet we take millions and buy expensive cars for our parties. We throw the money out of the windows. Berlusconi did build an entire Villa on sicily with EU money. They even pay whores with EU money. :D

I got my entire education paid by EU funds and participated in EU programs. Those morons expect then when you are finished that you act pro EU. First thing i did was joining Forza Italia and act against EU.

EU is led by weaklings like fag Macron. We had a meeting in Strassbourg. Youth was invited. We got flight, hotel. food. We went there, subscribed at the list that we were there and then went back to city to have fun. 2/3 of italian youth group was not attending any event :D And the spanish and portus followed our example.

Its idiots like this Macron fag who make this possible.

I don't really care about what you do with EU money... But the first thing that come to my mind is...

I Pity you, I really do... :)

Allez Hop!!

................................MOST WANTED...................................

1031490020-0215.jpg

I don't really care about what you do avec EU money... But the first thing that come to my mind is...

I Pity you, I really do... :)

Congratulations to Macron for this spectacular victory. For an outsider who never participated in any election,now about to manage a country such as France.
He leads according to France 2,equals Le Pen according to TF1. We'll know more this night.

When Macron declared to run,everyone laughed at him. Now look at him. @Philia

As for Marine,if we can resume the sentiment : Lâchez les chiens. :lol:

I certainly hope so. I think he was the strongest candidate to go up against her.

And yes, polls seem to be very accurate.

View attachment 392526

I am also surprised about Mélenchon. Up from 11% in 2012 to 19% in 2017.

Congratulations to Macron for this spectacular victory. For an outsider who never participated in any election,now about to manage a country such as France.
He leads according to France 2,equals Le Pen according to TF1. We'll know more this night.

When Macron declared to run,everyone laughed at him. Now look at him. @Philia

As for Marine,if we can resume the sentiment : Lâchez les chiens. :lol:

LOL!!! They took out Wauquiez, " le mouton noir" and replaced it with Bruno Retailleau!!

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Ya, me too. His rise in the polls was real. It will be interesting to see if he does finish ahead of Fillon (though I'm still a bit skeptical). Interestingly, I do think he took away some votes from Le Pen. You can see her support in the polls dip below Macron's as Mélenchon's rises (and Hamon's support craters). She was polling first until Mélenchon started to rise dramatically.

While it makes no difference who gets the most votes in the first round, it is symbolic, and will make all the difference in the media. If Macron does finish first, as he's expected to do, all the headlines will be about him and not Le Pen. Mélenchon may have saved the day with his result, as he may have prevented Le Pen from finishing first. :)

What happened that you became a leftist cuck? I did always believe that you are not that way. I know its hard to judge people but i actually feel strange that i misjudged you that much. I actually believed you cared for your nation. Now you hail a leftist fag who wants open borders and let more ISIS in. You hail someone who supports terrorism and war against his own people.

You support someone who wants crush the workers with his neo liberal bullshit. You support a Merkel minion.

I don't really care about what you think about me.

I voted for a centrist candidate,I didn't want my country to be ruled by a far rightist or far leftist. I voted for the renewal. It was time for the renewal in French politics. I care about my country. I care about security,health,education,employment and the other subjects. I thought he was the best candidate.

I'll tell you,I planned to vote for Fillon since the begining,but the scandals he is involved in made me thinking otherwise. Morally I can't vote for someone who steals public money (my money) and isn't clean. Same goes for Le Pen. (well she steals EU money)
If you can vote for corrupt candidates,that is your choice.

@HannibalBarca @LA se Karachi Everyone is calling to vote for Macron. Even Fillon supporters and Fillon himself.

I don't really care about what you think about me.

I voted for a centrist candidate,I didn't want my country to be ruled by a far rightist or far leftist. I voted for the renewal. It was time for the renewal in French politics. I care about my country. I care about security,health,education,employment and the other subjects. I thought he was the best candidate.

I'll tell you,I planned to vote for Fillon since the begining,but the scandals he is involved in made me thinking otherwise. Morally I can't vote for someone who steals public money (my money) and isn't clean. Same goes for Le Pen. (well she steals EU money)
If you can vote for corrupt candidates,that is your choice.

@HannibalBarca @LA se Karachi Everyone is calling to vote for Macron. Even Fillon supporters and Fillon himself.

I´m done with you. You are a traitor to your own people. You voted for a Goldman Sachs fag. You voted for stagnation.

Macron gives no security. He stands for more influx of terrorists.
Macron wants minimum wage for french workers and more money of investment bankers.

You voted for a Merkel puppet.

In a way it is funny though. As i said, when the next truck smashs through your people, when next officers get shot you hopefully think about that. Your country already is the shithole of europe. From now on it will go only more downwards. I hope we keep a look at our borders to france. Your country is a security risk.

@flamer84 @vostok

Back
Top Bottom