What's new

French gone crazy..... again

The problem is all the leftists and the culture that comes from outside here. This nonsense of trap music and LGBTQ+ rights,extreme animal rights,atheism etc.
Christianity was also once a foreign concept that was brought into Europe. Henri de Saint-Simon, Karl Marx and Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel were all Europeans. The ideas of these Europeans laid the foundation for modern leftist politics and their teachings base the core foundation of modern-day leftist politics.

How is it an irony? I do not think you know the meaning of the words you are using. What does the legality of gay marriage have to do with cousins marrying? Why should gay people not have the same rights? There are Muslims who have pointed out the health consequences of first cousins marrying, especially over time.

Why do you use the word gay as an insult? How old are you?
Opposite sexes mate by natural physiology. Yet, within opposite sexes we have bars, we don't mate with parents, siblings, or aunts/uncles. And, here you are talking about same sex mating. You are illogical.

Those aren't the majority of Muslims. Salafis are considered khwarjis across the majority of the Islamic world. The only difference between a normal Salafi and an ISIS member is violence.
Did you even read what I wrote.

Let me quote what I wrote

Whoever follows the way of the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) belongs to the salaf al-salih

That is pretty much everyone who believes in Islam.

Did you even read what I wrote.

Let me quote what I wrote

Whoever follows the way of the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) belongs to the salaf al-salih

That is pretty much everyone who believes in Islam.
Salaf Al-Salih is used to refer to the first three generations of Muslims. Salaf Al-Salih literally means pious predecessors. The generations of Muslims after the third are referred to as the Khalaf hence we would be referred to as Khalaf. @Foinikas wasn't talking about Salaf Al-Salih, he was talking about Salafism and they are completely different things.

Salaf Al-Salih is used to refer to the first three generations of Muslims. Salaf Al-Salih literally means pious predecessors. The generations of Muslims after the third are referred to as the Khalaf hence we would be referred to as Khalaf. @Foinikas wasn't talking about Salaf Al-Salih, he was talking about Salafism and they are completely different things.
Foinikas was trolling and trying to derail the topic from the facist french, he seems to have succeeded so I won't continue with this discourse.

Foinikas was trolling and trying to derail the topic from the facist french, he seems to have succeeded so I won't continue with this discourse.
No,I think you are trolling. Because some of you guys on one hand mock Europeans for "destroying" their own culture and countries by bringing in millions of Muslim and Hindu immigrants and on the other hand,you accuse them of racism when they actually try to do something to stop them from destroying their culture.

No,I think you are trolling. Because some of you guys on one hand mock Europeans for "destroying" their own culture and countries by bringing in millions of Muslim and Hindu immigrants and on the other hand,you accuse them of racism when they actually try to do something to stop them from destroying their culture.
I am not "you guys" troll. If you want to argue do it with what I said not what some next man did. That is known as a strawman argument. I never mocked any European country for its culture.

There are health risks associated with it. The social consequences are obviously greater if practised on a wide scale.
It used to be very common without any problems. Also you can abort diseased cases, now. I don't like progressive, feminist propagandists they are becoming a fucking nuisance bigger than hiroshima attack.

I am not "you guys" troll. If you want to argue do it with what I said not what some next man did. That is known as a strawman argument. I never mocked any European country for its culture.
I'm not saying you're mocking their culture. I'm saying on one hand you mock them for letting in so many immigrants and "refugees" and on the other,when they do something about it,you call them fascist and racist.

I'm not saying you're mocking their culture. I'm saying on one hand you mock them for letting in so many immigrants and "refugees" and on the other,when they do something about it,you call them fascist and racist.
Show me where "I" mocked them for letting in immigrants and refugees.

Your statement is idiotic. There are many generations of people from all over the world who live in France and were born there. They are french whether white nationalists and facists like it or not. People are free to chose their path as long as they dont incite violence, that was the point of secularism no? so why is France being selective with its liberalism? its because it has a deep islamaphobia building within its political class who are using it to scaremonger and get votes. This is dividing and damaging france. Look how bad its got a woman arrested for saying peace be upon you in arabic? reminds me of what the nazis did to the jews.

Let me add look at this, Macro the cry baby - the guy is such a snowflake doesnt like freedom of expression.

Show me where "I" mocked them for letting in immigrants and refugees.

Your statement is idiotic. There are many generations of people from all over the world who live in France and were born there. They are french whether white nationalists and facists like it or not. People are free to chose their path as long as they dont incite violence, that was the point of secularism no? so why is France being selective with its liberalism? its because it has a deep islamaphobia building within its political class who are using it to scaremonger and get votes. This is dividing and damaging france. Look how bad its got a woman arrested for saying peace be upon you in arabic? reminds me of what the nazis did to the jews.

Let me add look at this, Macro the cry baby - the guy is such a snowflake doesnt like freedom of expression.
Aaaaalll British Pakistanis,Iranians and Arabs keep nagging about France.

"Oh France so colonialists,oh French so degenerate,oh France such fascist and racist country! Oh don't forget Algeria!"

Meanwhile,exalting Britain and forgetting British colonialism and wars 😂

Aaaaalll British Pakistanis,Iranians and Arabs keep nagging about France.

"Oh France so colonialists,oh French so degenerate,oh France such fascist and racist country! Oh don't forget Algeria!"

Meanwhile,exalting Britain and forgetting British colonialism and wars 😂
Your responses are truely pathetic.

This topic is about the here and now, not colonism, man your a complete waste of time. And Yes France is a Facist country, if the current RSS UK government remains for long we could be going down the same route, but they will be taken care of at the next election.

Your responses are truely pathetic.

This topic is about the here and now, not colonism, man your a complete waste of time. And Yes France is a Facist country, if the current RSS UK government remains for long we could be going down the same route, but they will be taken care of at the next election.
Sir are you Pakistani?

Back
Top Bottom