What's new

French gone crazy..... again

Angloid? First of all I'm not Russian. As for Angloid degeneracy,what do you mean?

Is it bad for someone to want to preserve their culture,traditions and nation?
Nations and cultures do not just belong to one type of person.

Freedom of speech eh? out of all the nationalities i have met, i have found french to be the more arrogant and full of themselves, i am sure not all are like that but that's my observation

Nations and cultures do not just belong to one type of person.
They belong to nations. And I want each nation to preserve it's culture and traditions and not become something else.

What's the story?
Some were prostitutes,others were forced to become lovers of the Germans to survive and others genuinely had relations with some Germans. So when France was liberated,communist partisans (mostly communists and leftists) started publicly shaming them,abusing them,shaved their heads and paraded them by force around the towns,villages or city squares.

A movie with such a theme near the end is Malena with Monica Belluci,although it's set in Italy.

Well something important has to happen to shake them back to faith. I want a royalist France back. A France that will go back to its roots and stop appeasing Africans all the time or having a "diversity culture". France,Switzerland,Netherlands,Britain,Scandinavia,Germany,used to be the example of European culture. You used to see old movies with beautiful european women,masculine white guys. Now it's all punks,bisexuals,black men and either freakish liberal women or black/mixed women. Which is like American forced political correctness and "diversity" culture.

Imagine if Pakistani TV was full of white and eastern asian guys or even black africans! I don't think Pakistanis would have liked that. Even if it was Chinese asians.

Too far gone now mate. The youngsters don’t care. Also remember the majority of French youth are born out of wedlock do you think they will go back to faith or have any inclining to do embrace traditional values? No. Stats also say it.

U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701

You’d be hard pressed to find a traditional value crew that Kirk led in the 60’s.
Now a days the youngsters will have warp drive banned because it will affect their mental health.

Too far gone now mate. The youngsters don’t care. Also remember the majority of French youth are born out of wedlock do you think they will go back to faith or have any inclining to do embrace traditional values? No. Stats also say it.
Well...all we can do is hope. I don't know.

Well...all we can do is hope. I don't know.

Greece is far better in this, they still have faith, family and their values.

But mate take a run through Northern Europe and you’ll know.

Greece is far better in this, they still have faith, family and their values.

But mate take a run through Northern Europe and you’ll know.
The problem is all the leftists and the culture that comes from outside here. This nonsense of trap music and LGBTQ+ rights,extreme animal rights,atheism etc.

Quebec is the most Islamophobic province in Canada. It’s the only province where they have passed anti-Islamic laws, like a ban on wearing hijab for all government employees, including school teachers.

Quebec gets its Islamophobia from the mother country France.

How Quebec’s Culture of Islamophobia is Seeping Into Public Schools
Oh ffs bro,don't go to Quebec then.

Whoever follows the way of the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) belongs to the salaf al-salih. Thats the majority of muslims you numpty. Trying to use words you dont even understand ignorant fool.
Those aren't the majority of Muslims. Salafis are considered khwarjis across the majority of the Islamic world. The only difference between a normal Salafi and an ISIS member is violence.

Well something important has to happen to shake them back to faith. I want a royalist France back. A France that will go back to its roots and stop appeasing Africans all the time or having a "diversity culture". France,Switzerland,Netherlands,Britain,Scandinavia,Germany,used to be the example of European culture. You used to see old movies with beautiful european women,masculine white guys. Now it's all punks,bisexuals,black men and either freakish liberal women or black/mixed women. Which is like American forced political correctness and "diversity" culture.

Imagine if Pakistani TV was full of white and eastern asian guys or even black africans! I don't think Pakistanis would have liked that. Even if it was Chinese asians.

I think what we mean by diversity is equal application of law and economic opportunity based on skills sets and hardworking desire.

Don’t give a flying fcuk if never allowed into a pub or invited to dinner to eat lame German sausages

Back
Top Bottom