What's new

'Frankenstorm' bears down on US east coast

Hope all the folks on the East coast stay safe!

Thanks mate - Last year I was not affected by the Irene and I got the best out of the situations - power was available at home and was able to catchup on movies with the businesses closed down. Hoping for the repeat this year as well. :)

Still only a light rain and a little breezy, that is all.

F**K they gonna close transportation in NY on Monday. :hitwall:

Still only a light rain and a little breezy, that is all.

Went out today afternoon - the streets wore a deserted look. Evacuations have been ordered near my area. The metros are being stopped tonight. But it is yet to rain here.

Well, I'm glad I moved to Texas. It's nice weather out here. :D

Well, I'm glad I moved to Texas. It's nice weather out here. :D

Trying to rub salt in the wound? But wait - I am hoping to have a good time in the next 2 days - have lined up my netflix list and hoping for the businesses to be closed for next 2 days. :)

Trying to rub salt in the wound? But wait - I am hoping to have a good time in the next 2 days - have lined up my netflix list and hoping for the businesses to be closed for next 2 days. :)

Haha, not if your power goes out. ;)

I am in tristate area. I am yet experience anything except dark outside. Expecting the monster to stop by to say hello some time tomorrow evening. Let us wait and see.

Noticed that various new channels started calling storm Sandy as Hurricane Sandy.

Stocked up on fish, chicken and masala items....:D

Back
Top Bottom