What's new

'Frankenstorm' bears down on US east coast

I am in northern Jersey. I'll need full tank to get there plus I am almost done.

Good that you are almost done. But Northern Jersey is like 40 mins away from the places I mentioned - Jersey city and the neighbourhood.

Good that you are almost done. But Northern Jersey is like 40 mins away from the places I mentioned - Jersey city and the neighbourhood.

I meant tank was empty and I just filled my car. It's about 2 hour wait time and that to depend on luck. Bloody hell.

I meant tank was empty and I just filled my car. It's about 2 hour wait time and that to depend on luck. Bloody hell.

The gasoline shortage will ease up in about two days.

Took a trip to Staten Island to drop off few crates of water bottles, baby wipes, boys' socks packets, baby diapers, comforters, clothes, jackets for the people out there. Truly a sombre atmosphere. The eyes of the lady in the picture gave it out - she seem to be crying for days. Spoke to her as she was the organizer for this charity and she requested more help if possible - preferrably go to the website shown in the picture and donate funds else they need the above items plus cleaning supplies like clorox, brooms, sponges, napkins - These people operate directly as they belong to the community.

P.S - Did not take camera but took the pictures with cellphone after requesting her to have it displayed in the noticeboard of my my company to create awareness.

IMAG0282.jpg

IMAG0280.jpg

Took a trip to Staten Island to drop off few crates of water bottles, baby wipes, boys' socks packets, baby diapers, comforters, clothes, jackets for the people out there. Truly a sombre atmosphere. The eyes of the lady in the picture gave it out - she seem to be crying for days. Spoke to her as she was the organizer for this charity and she requested more help if possible - preferrably go to the website shown in the picture and donate funds else they need the above items plus cleaning supplies like clorox, brooms, sponges, napkins - These people operate directly as they belong to the community.

P.S - Did not take camera but took the pictures with cellphone after requesting her to have it displayed in the noticeboard of my my company to create awareness.

IMAG0282.jpg

IMAG0280.jpg

Good work man! Your effort to help out the needy is commendable. :tup:

Hope the victims and regions affected by Sandy are ready for this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, the predicted Nor'easter will only add to the misery to those already hurting.

Expecting very cold weather next few days. Not linking what coming toward us.

Mother nature is punishing the US for spreading terrorism around the globe. I heard Wall Street was flooded. Good job.

Mother nature is punishing the US for spreading terrorism around the globe. I heard Wall Street was flooded. Good job.

Just remember that next time there is a natural calamity in India or china or anywhere else in the world.

Just remember that next time there is a natural calamity in India.

He is not Indian.

He comes a land where people compare Tibetan IQ with Indian IQ will great glee, an off-shoot of inferiority complex associated to the West and Japan. ;)

He is not Indian.

He comes a land where people compare Tibetan IQ with Indian IQ will great glee, an off-shoot of inferiority complex associated to the West and Japan. ;)

My post has been amended. Thank you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom