What's new

France may divert its order to meet India's demand for Rafale

Ohhhh Ho. !! Hmm now u say all this huh. :D

Haha cool . Hope I will also jump around like you after big fat orders ...

And how is the mood of the nation,? Hollande seems very happy and so does french twitterians. How does french people at this deal !!! And India ? Same old way ? :D

French twitterians are like the Indians,happy.
(And many gave a big "punch" to the medias that were saying that this plane was unsaleable.. )

lZyyWOl.jpg

Internet n'oublie pas, jamais !

(Internet doesn't forget... never)

(And many gave a big "punch" to the medias that were saying that this plane was unsaleable.. )

lZyyWOl.jpg

All these media #Presstitutes ... Never mind . Actually to be frank this deal must have been cancelled . Because of high cost and lots of speculation over the MMRCA . But our PM personally took this call to give IN so our intend is clear . That we want to help France when they needed and we expect the same . Looks like Hollande answered it with this move. :-) Now we are brothers for ever :cheers:

lZyyWOl.jpg

Thats nice Gabriel.
But tell me one thing. Do you believe that now india had decided the G2G route the french government can put enough pressure on Dassault to make them say agree to Make in India rafale program via JV route with 49% stake of Dassault and 51% by a consortium of pvt companies and HAL.
Do you believe that Dassault negotiation ability would perhaps improve or stand soften from its position in MMRCA context as i see PM Modi and president Hollande sharing a very warm relation and defnitely in their eyes i see lots of mutual respect.

Exactly I want to know from you brother ! Is public pressure is there for Making in India for next batch or so ? Cause it any way create lots of job in France and it will boost your economy as well . Because we planned rafale for Navy Airforce and nuclear force (which will get under table agreement between us)

So what do u think ... ? @PARIKRAMA want the same as well ... let's do it man

@Gabriel92 :-)

A superb aircraft. IAF is a lucky airforce to have such a beautiful jet flying in Indian air.

From what I have learned on this forum from some of our esteemed Indian friends the IAF conducted one of the best evaluations ever performed by an organisation, and after this ground breaking study the IAF found the Rafale as the best bang for the buck. So a great choice and a method many other AFs can emulate.

Hats off to the professionalism of the IAF. If only the PAF had some money too so we can buy a decent jet to counter the Rafale. Maybe you never know and the PAF does keep surprising us too.

Our medias are saying that India is ready to buy more Rafale,but won't build it.
Since the Rafale built in India would cost more than a Rafale built in France. (Instead,India could build some components.)

L'Inde prête à acheter d'autres Rafale... mais plus à les fabriquer - L'Express L'Expansion

I'd say let's stick to India wants to acquire 36 Rafale and that there are currently talks between the two parts,let's wait and see for the rest. (I don't want to say something that will be wrong,or give some false hope to our Indian friends. :enjoy: )

A superb aircraft. IAF is a lucky airforce to have such a beautiful jet flying in Indian air.

From what I have learned on this forum from some of our esteemed Indian friends the IAF conducted one of the best evaluations ever performed by an organisation, and after this ground breaking study the IAF found the Rafale as the best bang for the buck. So a great choice and a method many other AFs can emulate.

Hats off to the professionalism of the IAF. If only the PAF had some money too so we can buy a decent jet to counter the Rafale. Maybe you never know and the PAF does keep surprising us too.

No worries man. Anyway you will get jf block 3 and if possible J10B (most respected fighter in PLAAF fleet ) .

And it's true . Recently Brazil also consulted IAF for rafale . But they picked Gripin for cost reason I guess .

Our medias are saying that India is ready to buy more Rafale,but won't build it.
Since the Rafale build in India would cost more than a Rafale built in France. (Instead,India could build some components.)

L'Inde prête à acheter d'autres Rafale... mais plus à les fabriquer - L'Express L'Expansion

I'd say let's stick to India wants to acquire 36 Rafale and that there are currently talks between the two parts,let's wait and see for the rest.

That's why I said . There are lots of critics from opposition party in India already . For not making it here . As far as from Indian sources it's looks like talks are going on for more orders to shift the supply line at least and with 30% offset clause .

I sent u the link . When ever you are free plz do update us from French source . Hopefully our govt must have conveyed it to you about this . So there might be making in India Rafale as you will get more orders and create lots of jobs .

But they picked Gripin for cost reason I guess .
Umm some reports about the "cost" part

Brazil probes $5.4 billion Saab fighter deal
A Brazilian prosecutor is investigating possible corruption in Brazil's $5.4 billion purchase of 36 Gripen fighter planes from Sweden's Saab AB.

A spokeswoman for the federal prosecutors' office in Brasilia said on Friday the civil and criminal investigation will seek to determine whether there were "possible irregularities" in the contract, negotiated last year.
The spokeswoman confirmed Brazilian media reports that the prosecutor was looking at a $900 million difference between the price in Saab's initial proposal in 2009 and the final price agreed upon in October.
Brazil probes $5.4 billion Saab fighter deal| Reuters

Umm some reports about the "cost" part

Brazil probes $5.4 billion Saab fighter deal
A Brazilian prosecutor is investigating possible corruption in Brazil's $5.4 billion purchase of 36 Gripen fighter planes from Sweden's Saab AB.

A spokeswoman for the federal prosecutors' office in Brasilia said on Friday the civil and criminal investigation will seek to determine whether there were "possible irregularities" in the contract, negotiated last year.
The spokeswoman confirmed Brazilian media reports that the prosecutor was looking at a $900 million difference between the price in Saab's initial proposal in 2009 and the final price agreed upon in October.
Brazil probes $5.4 billion Saab fighter deal| Reuters
Bloody politicians !!!:lol:

According to reports

Dassault can produce 36 Rafales in a year, so its understandable why Republic Of India has ordered for 36 Rafales .

Egypt and even French military needs Rafales.

Rafale will be able to carry nukes! :D
sorry bro, i can only do one thanks or else for that statement even 100 is less. The ability of Rafale and Su30 MKI both capable to work under SFC for Nuclear strikes is the biggest force multiplier for IAF.
thats why DM MP keeps saying strategic strategic strategic

sorry bro, i can only do one thanks or else for that statement even 100 is less. The ability of Rafale and Su30 MKI both capable to work under SFC for Nuclear strikes is the biggest force multiplier for IAF.
thats why DM MP keeps saying strategic strategic strategic

Bro, they were supposed to modify 40 MKI for SFC. Don't know 'what happened'. :D Now here comes 36 Rafales... ;)

Bro, they were supposed to modify 40 MKI for SFC. Don't know 'what happened'. :D Now here comes 36 Rafales... ;)
yes originally 40 were suppose to be raised to super30 standard for SFC. i believe finally it will be a mix of both rafales and Su30MKI
God knows when super sukhoi program is started implementing. The sooner we start its better as HAL Nashik would take a lot of time surely upgrading.

Back
Top Bottom