What's new

Four Afghans killed in Pakistani border strike: Afghan officials

I have lived near the afghan border for 2 years... i have visited the area/US bases etc... my family members are serving/have served in tht area.. i surely know more abt this shit than some keyboard warrior from india.

That makes no sense. I don't know how that proves that you know more than the Afghan police chief about this particular incident. Again I would take his words over you keyboard warriors.

That makes no sense. I don't know how that proves that you know more than the Afghan police chief. Again I would take his words over you keyboard warriors.

Go ahead... take it ;)

For most sane people ANA or afghan police or afghan govts statements dont mean jack... not even NATO trusts them.. so much for "dishing out" freedom,democracy and alliance shit..

Go ahead... take it ;)

For most sane people ANA or afghan police or afghan govts statements dont mean jack... not even NATO trusts them.. so much for "dishing out" freedom,democracy and alliance shit..

Reuters published his words, so yes sane people around the world would take his words seriously.

Reuters published his words, so yes sane people around the world would take his words seriously.

Reuters also published ISPR statement.... sane people have the abilities to differentiate between truth n nonsense..

I don't believe in google images, Pak-one have personally seen every inch of Waziristan. No way he can be biased, right?
Its south waziristan which has difficult terrain, in north waziristan there are stretches of flat lands between low height hills. Any difficult terrain in north waziristan would be shawal valley which is adjacent to south waziristan.
And yes i have been to both south and north waziristan, long time ago.

That's the real story. I bet TTP fighters killed civilians on their way back, through cross fire and sheer negligence.
Its not like that. I know very well how pak army reacts to attack on their post in tribal areas. Taliban raids their post, inflict damages and then disappear. Soldiers are not allowed to chase militants. So they start firing mortors on the nearby population, which fall on homes killing civilian men, women and kids. If the village has reputation of being hostile than it is subjected to artillary shelling. If attack on army occurs within village or town, then that area has to face punishment of gunship heli shelling.After every taliban attack, curfew is imposed in entire agency for weeks and any one roaming around outside is shot on sight.
This attack on Afghan villages , is typical style of raheel shareef new aggressive approach. In december 2013, army check post was attacked and they presumbly fled towards mirali direction. Gunship helicopters were requested. They arrived over Mirali and suddenly started shelling bazaar and markets, killing atleast 82 civilians in broad day light. The new approach is very simple, you attack us, we will retiliate with ten times force on you or your community

Go ahead... take it ;)

So nato trusts PA i guess then?

keyword being sane

Reuters also published ISPR statement.... sane people have the abilities to differentiate between truth n nonsense..

What else would ISPR say? ISPR wouldn't admit to killing civilians anyway. There statement has not much value for outsiders.

What else would ISPR say? ISPR wouldn't admit to killing civilians anyway. There statement has not much value for outsiders.

Would they accept tht a shit load of militants crossed the border and attacked our post? where 1 of our Soldier was martyred .. 2 injured n the cobras was called in for air support which resulted in the death of MILITANTS?

Would they accept tht a shit load of militants crossed the border and attacked our post? where 1 of our Soldier was martyred .. 2 injured n the cobras was called in for air support which resulted in the death of MILITANTS?

NATO doesn't mind if some heroine drenched retards cross into Pakistan and kill our soldiers. ANA is a bitch of India and will continue to support anti Pakistan militants in its territory. Back when Kiyani was COAS these clowns got away with killing Pakistani soldiers but Raheel Shareef has all ready shown he is not a shameless General who cannot protect his soldiers and country. Lets watch the show. ANA needs to stop being a bitch and support Pak Army against Taliban. If it continues to be a slave of India then Raheel Shareef will make these crack heads forget their mama.

Its not like that. I know very well how pak army reacts to attack on their post in tribal areas. Taliban raids their post, inflict damages and then disappear. Soldiers are not allowed to chase militants. So they start firing mortors on the nearby population, which fall on homes killing civilian men, women and kids. If the village has reputation of being hostile than it is subjected to artillary shelling. If attack on army occurs within village or town, then that area has to face punishment of gunship heli shelling.After every taliban attack, curfew is imposed in entire agency for weeks and any one roaming around outside is shot on sight.
This attack on Afghan villages , is typical style of raheel shareef new aggressive approach. In december 2013, army check post was attacked and they presumbly fled towards mirali direction. Gunship helicopters were requested. They arrived over Mirali and suddenly started shelling bazaar and markets, killing atleast 82 civilians in broad day light. The new approach is very simple, you attack us, we will retiliate with ten times force on you or your community

Yeah only angels live in FATA, all TTP terrorists live in aasman.

Yeah only angels live in FATA, all TTP terrorists live in aasman.
That massacre, which occured in 20 december 2013, was very messy and killed civilians only. According to army, they chased uzbeks all the way down to mirali, very unbelievable. The attack was carried out by TTP at khajori while mirali was punished due to presence of foriegners there. The sudden invasion of mirali by gunship helicopters, was blind and uncalculated, they first subjected the town to shelling ,then sent ground troops. Those soldiers killed 22 marwat drivers staying in hotel, extrajudicially, perhaps they were lined and shot because they were not locals, were from lakki marwat. Dead bodies of men and women laid in open for 3 days due to curfew untill hafiz gul bahadur issued threat to army.

That massacre, which occured in 20 december 2013, was very messy and killed civilians only. According to army, they chased uzbeks all the way down to mirali, very unbelievable. The attack was carried out by TTP at khajori while mirali was punished due to presence of foriegners there. The sudden invasion of mirali by gunship helicopters, was blind and uncalculated, they first subjected the town to shelling ,then sent ground troops. Those soldiers killed 22 marwat drivers staying in hotel, extrajudicially, perhaps they were lined and shot because they were not locals, were from lakki marwat. Dead bodies of men and women laid in open for 3 days due to curfew untill hafiz gul bahadur issued threat to army.

Fairy stories. How many times you are going to repeat it??

Back
Top Bottom