What's new

Four Afghans killed in Pakistani border strike: Afghan officials

And the guy spreading fabricating stories. Gherat vayrat hai yaa nai?
Fabricating stories?, i dont. The fact is i was very big fan of army like a typical institutionalized pakistani pakhtun. If i have developed strong dislike for army, then there are reasons for it.
I was talking with FC soldier who served in balochistan, whether atrocities against balochs are true. He told me that he doesnt like it, but their fauji officers ask them to beat the shit out of any random baloch walking on earth. He told me that the army is more harsh than us, they burn entire baloch villages.
Jo bi yey sunay ga, wo bi FC soldier kay mun say, uska imaan lazmi fauj sey uttay ga.

Fabricating stories?, i dont. The fact is i was very big fan of army like a typical institutionalized pakistani pakhtun. If i have developed strong dislike for army, then there are reasons for it.
I was talking with FC soldier who served in balochistan, whether atrocities against balochs are true. He told me that he doesnt like it, but their fauji officers ask them to beat the shit out of any random baloch walking on earth. He told me that the army is more harsh than us, they burn entire baloch villages.
Jo bi yey sunay ga, wo bi FC soldier kay mun say, uska imaan lazmi fauj sey uttay ga.

Chalo Ek aur fairy tale. If there are burned villages in balochistan, I dare you to put pictures of it. Google baloch separatists websites. If such were a case, those websites would have put such pictures. NOT A SINGLE PICTURE ON THEIR WEBSITES. I know closet afghani pretending to be pakistani sympathizers spreading such stories for long.

@Irfan Baloch his relatives still serving in FC, @DESERT FIGHTER dad is FC commandant. If you don't find baloch separatist websites enough, then why not talk with such people who are neutral on such subjects.

Aur koi Jhoot aur fabricating story reh gai ho?

What a load of utter crap.

What a load of utter crap.
My reaction was also same in 2008, when i listened to that FC soldier.

Chalo Ek aur fairy tale. If there are burned villages in balochistan, I dare you to put pictures of it. Google baloch separatists websites. If such were a case, those websites would have put such pictures. NOT A SINGLE PICTURE ON THEIR WEBSITES. I know closet afghani pretending to be pakistani sympathizers spreading such stories for long.

@Irfan Baloch his relatives still serving in FC, @DESERT FIGHTER dad is FC commandant. If you don't find baloch separatist websites enough, then why not talk with such people who are neutral on such subjects.

Aur koi Jhoot aur fabricating story reh gai ho?
Marra army was burning their villages as punishment i guess, just like they raze villages in FATA according to FCR. I myself have never visited balochistan so i cant verify, confirm it.
I am not interested in hearing @Irfan Baloch opinion but i would respect @DESERT FIGHTER 's take on it. It is possible that those were villages of separatists

Last edited:
O.K, ask @Abu Zolfiqar or @ghilzai, they would provide you security as well as hospitality in their villages. Abu zolfiqar's parachinar is beautiful place with lot of scenaries (free of taliban)

certain pro TTP factions do exist in lower Kurram. In Parachinar there is zero miscreants b/c the villagers are armed and are formidable fighters - when needed.

yes its beautiful but i hope all areas of Pakistan would be free from these crooked TTP types - many of whom are based in Afghanistan and come to Pakistan illegally to disturb the peace, at the behest of their (pay)masters

My reaction was also same in 2008, when i listened to that FC soldier.

Marra army was burning their villages as punishment i guess, just like they raze villages in FATA according to FCR. I myself have never visited balochistan so i cant verify, confirm it.
I am not interested in hearing @Irfan Baloch opinion but i would respect @DESERT FIGHTER 's take on it. It is possible that those were villages of separatists
Itni bhi lut nai hai .. Houses of hardened militants were burnt but villages? Tht a fairy tale bro ? And no random people aren't beaten .. Can't say the same about caught terrorist be they ttp or bla scumbags..

And no operation is going on in Baluchistan .. Apart from specific raids based on solid intel ..

reminds me of a Hadith of Prophet Muhammad PBUH on how to identify a Liar.

in case he is telling the truth then there is a procedure to report your superiors on such grave misconduct, and then there is always media. but do backup the stories with proof. otherwise they will end up in the world wide web's trash can.

if we take his statement on face value it means that every FC personnel has to beat up at least 75 Baloch everyday to prove his claim. I am always amazed at the generosity of such claims.

in case you going to ask me how I came up with the figures?
here is a little hint for you
7.9M total Population
50% of which is what can be Baloch
23% of adult age and 50% being men. divide it by 6000 FC men.

I have some similar and interesting findings re war of 71 claims but I will leave it for another time.

reminds me of a Hadith of Prophet Muhammad PBUH on how to identify a Liar.

in case he is telling the truth then there is a procedure to report your superiors on such grave misconduct, and then there is always media. but do backup the stories with proof. otherwise they will end up in the world wide web's trash can.

if we take his statement on face value it means that every FC personnel has to beat up at least 75 Baloch everyday to prove his claim. I am always amazed at the generosity of such claims.

in case you going to ask me how I came up with the figures?
here is a little hint for you
7.9M total Population
50% of which is what can be Baloch
23% of adult age and 50% being men. divide it by 6000 FC men.

I have some similar and interesting findings re war of 71 claims but I will leave it for another time.
I didnt mean each and every baloch, matlab ye ta key rastay may kisi baloch ko pakrro aur uski pitai karo

Itni bhi lut nai hai .. Houses of hardened militants were burnt but villages? Tht a fairy tale bro ? And no random people aren't beaten .. Can't say the same about caught terrorist be they ttp or bla scumbags..

And no operation is going on in Baluchistan .. Apart from specific raids based on solid intel ..
I believe you.

Last edited:
I didnt mean each and every baloch, matlab ye ta key rastay may kisi baloch ko pakrro aur uski pitai karo

جی جی بلکل

مزید کوشش کریں اور جھوٹ سے مکمل توبہ کریں

kill 4 lakh more i have no problem an afghan worth less then 5 penny on earth .
Even here most refugees talk against Pakistan and they have sympathy with Taliban. Their children are future of taliban, I have fear they will revengue back and their fight will continue for 50 years as tamil tigers of Sri Lanka, it took decades to eliminate them.
We must eliminate all taliban, and we should Consider USE of EVERY weapon to demolish them and for sake of peaceful future.

Back
Top Bottom