What's new

Four Afghans killed in Pakistani border strike: Afghan officials

The target of all operations are always the militants and takfiri, ordinary Afghans have nothing to fear, in fact there is a good chance that the Pilots of the PAF planes and Armed Drone Operators will be Pashtuns themselves.
This logic doesnt make any sense, so afghan tribesmen shouldnt worry about the bombs dropped on their houses because the pilots might be pashtuns from across the border? How does it makes death more palatable?
I regularly watch documentries about american forces doing operations in afghanistan. You will notice that there is translator with them, a pashtun who translates pashto for american soldiers . During house searches, pashtun men shows their contempt for translators, "you are a pakhtun, why you are working for them"?. The translators always look embarrassed on hearing this.
About pakhtuns in pak army, afghans villagers would hate them more than punjabis. For same reason TTP punished ANP more severely than any other secular party of pakistan.

This logic doesnt make any sense, so afghan tribesmen shouldnt worry about the bombs dropped on their houses because the pilots might be pashtuns from across the border? How does it makes death more palatable?
I regularly watch documentries about american forces doing operations in afghanistan. You will notice that there is translator with them, a pashtun who translates pashto for american soldiers . During house searches, pashtun men shows their contempt for translators, "you are a pakhtun, why you are working for them"?. The translators always look embarrassed on hearing this.
About pakhtuns in pak army, afghans villagers would hate them more than punjabis. For same reason TTP punished ANP more severely than any other secular party of pakistan.

Just to say, we didn't just bomb the Afghans for no reason, and yes - we do try to discriminate between them and the takfiri

Yes. It is tougher than Kashmir terrain.
Actually kashmir terrain is difficult than FATA and adjacent afghanistan. Beside mountains and hills, kashmir has jungles. FATA has mostly jungle-less hills with plain areas in between. The most difficult valley in FATA is Tirah and korengal in kunar, because they have jungles on hills like kashmir.
The easiest terrain in FATA is of north waziristan, very flat relatively.

PAF should restrict their AOR to pak . Killing innocent civilians from another sovereign nation is ironical when pak themselves blamed US for constantly violating its airspace for afghan operations.

waziristan.jpg

Waziristan from google earth.

Attachments

• waziristan.jpg
    waziristan.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 27
PAF should restrict their AOR to pak . Killing innocent civilians from another sovereign nation is ironical when pak themselves blamed US for constantly violating its airspace for afghan operations.

We cant just sit down n relax if ANA n NATO cant stop hundred of terrorists from crossing over and attacking our posts.. gone are the days of Kiyani..

Death of civilians is always sad and unfortunate. RIP. Hope Pakistan stops killing Afghan civilians.

I don't believe in google images, Pak-one have personally seen every inch of Waziristan. No way he can be biased, right?

Yes google earth is a lying piece of shit.. :)

Death of civilians is always sad and unfortunate. RIP. Hope Pakistan stops killing Afghan civilians.

hope you stop trolling.. or maybe the civilians attacked our posts and Cobras hunted them down...:/

We cant just sit down n relax if ANA n NATO cant stop hundred of terrorists from crossing over and attacking our posts.. gone are the days of Kiyani..

But the death of these civillians, as unfortunate as it is, will further act as he ungli for mullah to rouse up scores of illiterates- they as individual nut jobs have nothing to lose, but pak as a nation will have.
Not only that, a stronger afghan force on your border will not let go of exacting revenge in coming years. I hope where you see im going with. And that is exactly the reason , i said it must be a more boots on the ground driven operation , rather than relying on air power as the primary option.

Did he confirm if was "not high" on heroine at the time of making the statement aswell?

Stop trolling. That is your pov, don't try to force it upon me. I would take the words of the police chief of a province at its face value, he is the best person to know the ground realities, not you.

But the death of these civillians, as unfortunate as it is, will further act as he ungli for mullah to rouse up scores of illiterates- they as individual nut jobs have nothing to lose, but pak as a nation will have.

Oops.. the only think they could do is die... 16 yesterday and 80 including 3 commanders (1 uzek,1 suicide trainer) were dispatched..

Not only that, a stronger afghan force on your border will not let go of exacting revenge in coming years. I hope where you see im going with. And that is exactly the reason , i said it must be a more boots on the ground driven operation , rather than relying on air power as the primary option.

Thats all "stronger" (on better quality heroine) ANA can do... kill unarmed civilians... and later getting owned by FC ... as for airpower over 200 talibitches crossed the border n attacked our post.... cobras were sent to support the soldiers repell these talibtch mofos...

Stop trolling. That is your pov, don't try to force it upon me. I would take the words of the police chief of a province at its face value, he is the best person to know the ground realities, not you.

I have lived near the afghan border for 2 years... i have visited the area/US bases etc... my family members are serving/have served in tht area.. i surely know more abt this shit than some keyboard warrior from india.

Oops.. the only think they could do is die... 16 yesterday and 80 including 3 commanders (1 uzek,1 suicide trainer) were dispatched..
Thats all "stronger" (on better quality heroine) ANA can do... kill unarmed civilians... and later getting owned by FC ... as for airpower over 200 talibitches crossed the border n attacked our post.... cobras were sent to support the soldiers repell these talibtch mofos...

You will continue to have scores of nut jobs racing towards you, its not the numbers you dispatch, its the ones that get away and can stay inactive in a dormant section of karachi for later ops.
Coming to the second part, the cobras acted in COAS role. But the jets that actually crossed that border in afg territory ?? I beg to differ.

Back
Top Bottom