What's new

Forum Update 2020|Feedback and Discussion

Do you like the new style/theme of the forum?

• Yes

• No

• Not Sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
The color scheme and background image is really distracting and putoff the user reading the fast moving or long threads. Take an example of India-China clash thread, It actually takes an effort to go through each post. From left to right, make an effort to read the long lines. In the previous format, We would have centered our eyes, quickly swift through posts and reply accordingly.

Avatars in each post should be resized accordingly as well. This is one of the distractions while reading the posts and decreases the interest of users reading intently each and every post. The First thing they see in each post,? Over-sized Avatars. looks out of place w.r.t. rest of=post readability format

When on the main page, defence.pk/pdf The right side columns, e.g members online, latest post doesnt Move when you scroll down all the way to Strategic subforum, Then Latest posts column on right starts to scroll down. Is it by design or another one of the bugs ?

Avatars in each post should be resized accordingly as well.

Is anyone else facing this issue?

Last edited:
We recently resolved the background issue. Please clear the cache to get the new backgrounds that are not distracting.

Sidebar latest posts are actually scrolled by design.

Are the admins still planning on keeping these silly backdrop imageas that slow down webpage browsing load times and cause silly formatting issues when navigating pages?

Seriously ?? Is that the plan ???

New threads link is added.

1601930689412.png

@WebMaster hi
Can you please make the status update visible publically again? It was a very good feature and many people used to post short messages for different people over there, including myself.

Hello Webmaster and admins, can you please enable a way for members on a thread to know that a certain member has been thread-banned so that the other members won't futilely quote or tag the thread-banned member ?

@WebMaster hi,
Whensome quotes me, I don't receive any notification. I have checked my preferences and they are all set. What may be wrong?

@WebMaster
Sir, can we search our comment sin each thread instead of general search?
like searching in youtube channel search... as some threads are 100 pages long and harder to find your old own comments.

I have noticed a recent influx of ads into the forum. Now I get numerous pop up ads when I visit the forum. Did the ad policy change?

Back
Top Bottom