What's new

Forum Update 2020|Feedback and Discussion

Do you like the new style/theme of the forum?

• Yes

• No

• Not Sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
Please show the flags and joining date permanently instead of mouse over - it helps in quick filtering of what to read and what to auto ignore.

1. Why do you assume that a member from certain countries are bound to be trolls ?

2. Why do you assume that every new member is a troll ?

@WebMaster Could we get click to expand instead of mouse over expand for user info? Also Flags next to the name would be great too.

New shoutbox has latest threads option. You can scroll down as much.
screenshot-defence.pk-2020.08.28-15_11_26.png

@WebMaster thanks alot for your kind consideration, sir can we have infinite scroll or page number please

1. Why do you assume that a member from certain countries are bound to be trolls ?

2. Why do you assume that every new member is a troll ?

1. I can count good posters of certain countries on fingers of one hand, so their handles are familiar

2. Joining date is useful in identifying multiple ID trolls.

@WebMaster its good that u guys are working to improve it. I would like to point out that the "new threads" area is not unlimoted scroll down and stops after a little scroll. I am using it on mobile chrome.
There are few more things i like to point out. If im typing a comment and during that time a new comment is posted, the window goes crazy and i have to go back down to vomment section to continue, so if ppl are commenting quickly, its impossible to write a comment as the window goez up every time.
Also i have noted, when i read a thread and go back, the new threads are refreshed and i have to scroll to my point, it just doesnt go back to original view and place.
I know u guys are working hard, thanks alot. Also if possible put a "new threads" section in the mobile app. Thanks

This new layout is a mess. My reply box takes me out of it during typing if a new comment is posted.
I am sure PDF have lost a lot of trafgic, which begs tje question, what was the need of this update??

I have made it to be 50 entries scroll able which should be plenty.
sir kinda typically if a user visiting forum twice or thrice a week then he only see the most recent 50 threads, in previous version users were able to see weeks old threads in a date sequence. adding the latest threads tab/button alongside new post will be much helpful and all of us will be highly grateful for the much needed and much-asked feature. we the forum users not asking/demanding a new feature instead requesting to restore/add the previously available feature. Kindly consider our humble request and made it simple to access the forum. Many members rely on Defence.PK for all the latest happening with a trust of 100% authenticity. So please don't let us down our request. Humbly requesting kindly consider the recent/latest thread tab, please
@WebMaster

Back
Top Bottom