What's new

Forum Update 2020|Feedback and Discussion

Do you like the new style/theme of the forum?

• Yes

• No

• Not Sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
@WebMaster tbh I'm okay with this lay out.. It's new & with more features + now it looks professional..

Old members like me were used to old layout of forum & i was hating this layout too for 2 days but now I'm loving this look bcz it has more features & professional look to it... Old members can point out certain things which they want to incorporate in this new layout but i would suggest to #Webi Bhai to keep this layout for 2 months at least & afterwards we can have a new poll about the layout, everyone will get used to it in days or few weeks or in a month 😄😁

After 2 months the opinions will be different & in favr of this layout 👍🏻

1.jpg

It's a Bird - It's a Plane...

2.jpg

So, if for some reason you guys can't seem to figure out what those images form on both borders, just scroll down and the surprise will be visible in a small little horizontal frame.

Just think of it as..., what's behind Door #3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4.jpg

:what:

5.jpg

Not sure who this Web Developer is...:what:
The individual first programmed to have the Member info on the Left in a box (vertical), then moved it on the top (horizontal). And now for some reason can't make it vertical on the Left (again).

Web Developer = Weekend Hobby

6.jpg

View attachment 664574

It's a Bird - It's a Plane...

View attachment 664575

So, if for some reason you guys can't seem to figure out what those images form on both borders, just scroll down and the surprise will be visible in a small little horizontal frame.

Just think of it as..., what's behind Door #3

View attachment 664576

View attachment 664577
:what:

View attachment 664578
Not sure who this Web Developer is...:what:
The individual first programmed to have the Member info on the Left in a box (vertical), then moved it on the top (horizontal). And now for some reason can't make it vertical on the Left (again).

Web Developer = Weekend Hobby

View attachment 664579
I guarantee you. I guarantee you!

The issues are THREE MAIN (must be fixed 100% to ensure Life of PDF)

ONE (1) —-> Left Vertical Axis Poster Info
TWO (2) —-> RETURN SHOUTBOX 100% to OLD VERSION (Exact Copy ONLY!!! No alternative!!)
THREE (3) —-> Consistent Solid Background

If these changes don’t happen. I sadly say this site will decline & decline!!

@WebMaster can u please please bring back a "latest threads" section. The forum feels like am reading old newspaper, all days and weeks old threads. Its impossible to find latest topics, have to go to each and every forum. Please fix it for phone.

Back
Top Bottom