What's new

Former PAF ACM Sohail Aman Gives His Views on PAF V IAF !

We are immensely PROUD of what PAF did on 27th Feb. It could not be more perfect response what PAF did on 27th February. In response of few trees, PAF showed its immense capabilities next day in broad day light at highest level of indian air alert. That's literally telling indians who is the Boss!

ZERO proofs by indians and COMPLETE proofs by PAF. Former ACM rightly said our response was immensely graduated and perfect. Its like we SLAPPED hard on their FACE and kept the escalation ladder in control, so they couldn't respond but only could throw a wild imagination of F-16 shot down for indians consumption. Our H-4s delivered complete message to india and had you killed anyone in Pakistan instead of few trees, see our H-4 missiles would have blasted through your Brigade HQs. We showed actual weapon footages of H-4s unlike indians who completely failed to give a single evidence of Balakot. When Reuters, MAXAR, Australian report, EU space imaging all of them confirmed with 100% certainty that all indian bombs fell away, The indian media came to rescue sentiments of indians by giving most comical explanation that multiple 2000 lbs bombs from 50 kms away made a delicate hole in the roof and ordinary feeble house kept standing in the face of immense shockwave, weight, momentum.. This spin has actually given us the opportunity to humiliate indians for eternity for their IQ level.

View attachment 797270View attachment 797271

Bro, we gave them measured response, as I said in earlier post its like We SLAPPED them hard on their FACE but still controlled the escalation ladder. So, they couldn't respond. We definitely could shot more of their jets but then indians knowing that they are being owned by PAF would have responded from other means. Our strength is our airforce. Their strength is Navy, they would have attacked through navy, and hence full unstoppable war would have started. So, it was wise decision to give a CLEAR message in a measured way. BTW! even we would have shot more then 2 jets, they would never accept. I can bet on my life, they would have not accepted even mig-21 had it fallen on other side of LOC.

Hi,

Get out of this " we slapped them hard " mindset.

PAF needs to learn to fight from the Israeli air force command and control.

Pakistani air force command & control are like show horses---show excellent fighting skills during training missions---but when the actual time came to perform---the pants fell down.

Shooting down 11 jets would have resulted in a confirmed war. Missiles or no missiles.

Nope. The threat was real; it was ‘watched’ by our side. Hence our response was immediate as well. We were entirely anticipating a missile attack on the night of 27-28th Feb.
I agree that it was the appropriate decision to make. As much as we would like, an extended war like situation too would be extremely challenging for Pakistan's economy. Nonetheless, as I recall, the decision to go for the kill eventually did come through for the remaining lock-ons but by that time it was a little too late. What happened there? Did the higher ups finally conclude that it is better to shoot them all down?

Hi,

Pakistani air force command & control are like show horses---show excellent fighting skills during training missions---but when the actual time came to perform---the pants fell down.

LMAO! in what world you live?

Even the neutral stats tell exactly who is the boss:

indo-pak-air-wars.jpg

BTW!. Do not THINK that india is Afghanistan. It's one of world's top economies and one of largest militaries. What we do is MASSIVELY APPRECIATE-ABLE.
Its time to Think Practical!

Cheers

Hi,

you want full fledged between 2 nuclear armed neighbors???

LMAO! in what world you live?

Even the neutral stats tell exactly who is the boss:

View attachment 797420

BTW!. Do not THINK that india is Afghanistan. It's one of world's top economies and one of largest militaries. What we do is MASSIVELY APPRECIATE-ABLE.
Its time to Think Practical!

Cheers

Youngman,

The large enemy has to win only one time.

What was it----1962 chinese skirmish and china asked pakistan to take Kashmir

1965 war---supposedly sept 4th---hostilities are on goin---Ghazi snorkles and sees the indian aircraft carrier sitting at its berth---does nothing---asks for directions---by the time directive come the a/c is gone.

An Israeli sub commander would have sunk the enemy ship

Why I gave the ref of Jews---because Pakistanis officers are SERVANTS by nature---waiting for orders---not deciding on their own.

Israeli officers are leaders in themselves---if they saw the opportunity---they would smash the enemy to kingdom come---Col Ariel Sharon.

Pakistani officers will do---Yessir----Ji Sir---Hahn Ji---Sub Theek Hai

By the way---welcome to the forum. We have not spoken to each other before.

I agree that it was the appropriate decision to make. As much as we would like, an extended war like situation too would be extremely challenging for Pakistan's economy. Nonetheless, as I recall, the decision to go for the kill eventually did come through for the remaining lock-ons but by that time it was a little too late. What happened there? Did the higher ups finally conclude that it is better to shoot them all down?
AFAIK, there was no such decision. Even the MKI was targeted because it’d posed a threat to our package. Other than that, there was no such decision. The whole op ended in 30 odd minutes.

The entire op was to drop REK and H4 SOW and to protect our package, A2A kills were kind of icing on the top that took all the glory.

Allah will save Pakistan from nuclear attack brother:)
LOL you ever read the Quran??, in Quran Allah says amal ka daromadar neato pe hota hai, and tell me how Allah will save Pakistan we not obeying preaching of Islam, we are corrupt to core in religious wise, get out of your fantasy land bro
Youngman,

1965 war---supposedly sept 4th---hostilities are on goin---Ghazi snorkles and sees the indian aircraft carrier sitting at its berth---does nothing---asks for directions---by the time directive come the a/c is gone.

Why I gave the ref of Jews---because Pakistanis officers are SERVANTS by nature---waiting for orders---not deciding on their own.

Israeli officers are leaders in themselves---if they saw the opportunity---they would smash the enemy to kingdom come---Col Ariel Sharon.

you're stupid, go back to your work (car Saling)

We are immensely PROUD of what PAF did on 27th Feb. It could not be more perfect response what PAF did on 27th February. In response of few trees, PAF showed its immense capabilities next day in broad day light at highest level of indian air alert. That's literally telling indians who is the Boss!

ZERO proofs by indians and COMPLETE proofs by PAF. Former ACM rightly said our response was immensely graduated and perfect. Its like we SLAPPED hard on their FACE and kept the escalation ladder in control, so they couldn't respond but only could throw a wild imagination of F-16 shot down for indians consumption. Our H-4s delivered complete message to india and had you killed anyone in Pakistan instead of few trees, see our H-4 missiles would have blasted through your Brigade HQs. We showed actual weapon footages of H-4s unlike indians who completely failed to give a single evidence of Balakot. When Reuters, MAXAR, Australian report, EU space imaging all of them confirmed with 100% certainty that all indian bombs fell away, The indian media came to rescue sentiments of indians by giving most comical explanation that multiple 2000 lbs bombs from 50 kms away made a delicate hole in the roof and ordinary feeble house kept standing in the face of immense shockwave, weight, momentum.. This spin has actually given us the opportunity to humiliate indians for eternity for their IQ level.

View attachment 797270View attachment 797271

Bro, we gave them measured response, as I said in earlier post its like We SLAPPED them hard on their FACE but still controlled the escalation ladder. So, they couldn't respond. We definitely could shot more of their jets but then indians knowing that they are being owned by PAF would have responded from other means. Our strength is our airforce. Their strength is Navy, they would have attacked through navy, and hence full unstoppable war would have started. So, it was wise decision to give a CLEAR message in a measured way. BTW! even we would have shot more then 2 jets, they would never accept. I can bet on my life, they would have not accepted even mig-21 had it fallen on other side of LOC.

According to others, shooting down of 2 jets , or measured response in your words, didn't deter Indians. They were ready to up the ante by threatening missile strikes, in someone's words, nuclear missile strikes. You call this reaction to measured response!!

Like I said in my earlier post, similar excuses made in OBL raid when American helicopters breached Pakistani airspace for hours. Giving Pakistan international humiliations.
Why are always these excuses!! And how long you are going to buy them line , hook and sinker!!

Youngman,

Thanks for the welcome!. btw not a young man lol! Hearing that word after atleast 20 years lol.
Well, Pakistan armed forces are reflection of You, me and whole society. Its not imported military from elsewhere, our sons and daughters join it, the training, weapons and everything else is completely dependent on sorry state of affairs the country is going through, the economy etc.

Just compare our defense budget with our neighbors and see what our airforce has done is already commendable.

On 27th feb, escalation ladder had to be kept low that direction was already out during the response.

As far as Israel is concerned, the world's super power is behind them plus they do not have as resourceful and as powerful country as india as their neighbor. They can escalate whatever they want with freedom.

Im sure, once our economy is strong that can sustain longer wars, our forces won't restrain as much.. As full time wars are driven by oil & economy .. Our nation starts to cry when sugar prices go up.. anyways, I am satisfied with our airforce whatever they have done under circumstances.

Cheers.

11 Targets? From what is in the open there were 2 SU-30 on CAP and 2 Mirage-2000 and then 2 Mig21 that makes it 6 in total, any idea what were the other 5 targets.

5 MiG 21s, 2 Mirage 2000s, 2 Su30MKis, total 9 in Kashmir sector

According to others, shooting down of 2 jets , or measured response in your words, didn't deter Indians. They were ready to up the ante by threatening missile strikes, in someone's words, nuclear missile strikes. You call this reaction to measured response!!

Like I said in my earlier post, similar excuses made in OBL raid when American helicopters breached Pakistani airspace for hours. Giving Pakistan international humiliations.
Why are always these excuses!! And how long you are going to buy them line , hook and sinker!!

Bro, first of all we cannot compare US with india at all. US is completely different game, they are super power!. Our best aircrafts are few F-16s which are american made.. They have 1000s of those plus many times more advance types. We cannot expect us to stop them using their own technology or inferior technology. Our entire military build up is focused on india, our whole setup is to give india hell if it dares. I call 27th response not only measured but exactly the perfect execution one could ever imagine. Please note, india is 3-5 times larger country with much more fire-power, yet since 1947 the LOC still stands, not an inch given. We are never really defeated at mainland pakistan. They only had 1 victory 1000s miles away from mainland Pakistan. hostile envirioment, supply line cut-off, comms cut-off, C&C deficit, no local support, mukti bahni, on top mutiny by bengali officers.. I mean its was total political blunder by generals and politicans, military wise nothing could have been done. india's massive 1.2 million standing army is ALWAYS given a bloody nose at india's western theatre.

As far as you are telling about their missile strike threat. I mean ALL they could do is give threats, Their own sane analysts have acknowledged that india lost the day badly. As far as more aggression is concerned, that can only be achieved if we have a self sufficiency not only in defense but in every day / daily use items. We should have thriving economy. The cost of even 5 days war is IMMENSE! We cannot expect WONDERS without being an economic power.

Cheers

And that's what would have happened had 11 Been shot down.

The Prophet ﷺ also prophesied that carnal pursuits would not only infect his nation but would be the cause of their downfall and devastation. Thawbān (rA) reports that the Prophet ﷺ said, “The nations will soon invite one another to devour you, just as diners are invited to a dish.” It was said, “Will it be because of our small number on that day?” He said, “No, rather you will be many on that day, but you will be [weightless] foam, like the foam on the river. And Allah will remove the fear of you from the hearts of your enemies, and will cast weakness into your hearts.” Someone said, “O Messenger of Allah, what will this weakness be?” He said, “The love of this world, and the hatred of death.”

We cannot expect us to stop them using their own technology or inferior technology. Our entire military build up is focused on india, our whole setup is to give india hell if it dares.
This is exactly what is wrong with our "military build up".

The Prophet ﷺ also prophesied that carnal pursuits would not only infect his nation but would be the cause of their downfall and devastation. Thawbān (rA) reports that the Prophet ﷺ said, “The nations will soon invite one another to devour you, just as diners are invited to a dish.” It was said, “Will it be because of our small number on that day?” He said, “No, rather you will be many on that day, but you will be [weightless] foam, like the foam on the river. And Allah will remove the fear of you from the hearts of your enemies, and will cast weakness into your hearts.” Someone said, “O Messenger of Allah, what will this weakness be?” He said, “The love of this world, and the hatred of death.”
So waqas shahib.. can you explain hiw that's relevant to my statement?

Back
Top Bottom