What's new

Former Iranian President Ahmadinejad slates Pakistan role in Afghanistan.

Why don't you understand that he is an anti pakistan and not all of the Iranians are pro pakistanis.
Plus plus that general Qasim did so much harm to Pakistan. They raised a whole force put of innocent pakistanis who went to Iran for pilgrimage.
He lost me at WION.. Why in the hell would he go on that cringeworthy Indian channel of all channels

Well as I said yesterday

Iran has decided to act as a clown after complete takeover of Afghanistan by Taliban

Nothing surprising here

Why is that, I thought they were more interested in trade and connectivity.
A country that itself have a taliban type rule. Who themselves grabbed power by the force of gun is not accepting the other who does the same.

Well to be fair they took their country back, their previous gov was installed by America.

Pic says a thousand words. The BS compliant, apologetic foreign office - with everyone's flags. This mindset is so dumb. It does nothing to elevate Pakistan's standing. In life and in the world of geo-politics, pliant, "kushamdeed" countries are p*ssed on. Yet Pakistanis will continue with this approach. Be Pakistani, tell everyone Afghanistan is our monoroe doctrine, show your teeth, draw and express your red lines and then follow through. That is how nations are built!!!

Da paisa khabarey. But, we don't have paisa so we can't "show our teeth".
They are only interested in sectarianism

And all their policies revolve around that

No trade or connectivity is more important than that

Now we gotta deal with another problem LOL

We really can't have peaceful borders on our West ugh

As if you can control those monsters once you let them off the leash.
As long as you don't start attacking them on Iran's or India's behest like you did during war of terror on American's behest.

Haroon Ur Rasheed, notable columnist and seasoned journalist always says, "Iran will finally shake hands with USA".

My opinion:
Iranians, majority Persian speaking ones are an ungrateful nation.
It is DNA issue. Wont go away.

Afghans, most of Kabulis ones are ungrateful and selfish.

This should be an eye opener for all the Iran Lovers on this forum.

If Iran starts disturbing peace in the region and supporting terrorists in Pakistan all we need to do is let sipah e sahaba, Jundullah, Jaish ul
adl and lashkar e jhangvi attack Iran on the condition they only attack Iran not us
Bandar ke hath ustraa do gay to wo apki naak he katy ga. These saudi shit heads are only good at target killing clerics.

I hope the official Iranian policy would be to be at least neutral. This is the first time Afghanistan has a chance of real peace. Giving hopes to the likes of India to use Iran in Afghanistan, when virtually all other neighbors are for stability inside Afghanistan, is a very bad idea. Iran can do a lot of damage to disturb peace in Afghanistan. On the other hand, Iran gets to benefit a lot by a peaceful and globally connected Afghanistan.

We will have to see how things evolve. A couple of interviews here and there and one given to an Indian channel by an an ex-Iranian officials are not the redlines. But I am already disappointed that years of regional negotiations about Afghanistan and the hypes about China/Russia forming a local 'block' blah blah are being tainted.

Iranians should officially clarify their stance. It is one of the most important strategic position to be taken by anyone about Afghanistan.

they will deny it.

below is a hypothetical press conference (any similarity to any real persons/entities is coincidental)

reporter: what do you say about Pakistani intervention in Afghanistan
emperor's spokesman: foreign interference is being investigated by us

areesh: the empire is defaming Pakistan
PDF: no, it is not, the holy spokesman never said the word Pakistan (forget the context of the exchange between his holiness and the reporter)
Such nonsense is tolerated by PDF admin/Staff because they (most probably) have their own biases.

Iranians should officially clarify their stance. It is one of the most important strategic position to be taken by anyone about Afghanistan.
2452841-1026092595.jpg

Back
Top Bottom