What's new

Featured Former Diplomat’s Daughter Beheaded Over Breakup In Islamabad

And a Fifth perspective,

Judiciary and the british cloned legal system is hands in glove with this rotten head establishment. That's why nothing changes. It cannot go on for long.

I call it the Rule of Lawlessness by Design.

E7OtUsjWUAAeO8w.jpg

Blue Mist means LSD.
A ministers daughter having illegal drugs with a future murderer.

any more update?

it seems there had been 4 murders previously of girls.. and those were not even reported..

Guy should be executed. But at the same time this shouled be a lesson for the elite of Pakistan who live in some alternate universe where their kids can act like the filth of europe. If the victim‘s parents had prevented their child from engaging in a filthy relationship outside of marriage the child would be alive today. Doesn’t excuse the murderer’s behavior and that should be dealt with as I stated earlier.

Not judging but her actions were against the sacred laws of our faith. And i for one never dated, never knew a girl other than my wife, met my wife in an arranged way and have only slept with my wife. If I, a western born/raised pakistani muslim can avoid the forbidden it is hard for me to understand how a person in a muslim country with everything at their disposal can‘t do the same. Her murderer should be given the hadd punishment. No doubt on that.

I cant agree more. There are two sides to the story. What is forbidden, is forbidden. People here in ways justifying so what if its forbidden, even piety could not have saved her. But when you start on wrong foot, you end up where both of them have ended.

This man was an elite in Pakistani terms. His parties and his privilege would have definitely been enjoyed by liberal rights activists who are usually found blaming army for everything and striving for women's rights and civilian supremacy. You will notice none of those women have come out to condemn this murder.

I fear the worst. This man will be set free. He has money. We have law enforcement and judiciary up for sale. So when you are willing to spend money and judiciary is willing to sell, its match made in heaven and this is why all corrupt thieves and murderers are out on the streets or abroad.

The ultra modern libtard girlfriend is killed by her ultra modern libtard boyfriend, probably because she wanted to break up or because he was intoxicated.

None of that belongs in Pakistani society. I don't know why is this so much fuss. Sorry but I feel more for the women getting beaten up and sometimes killed in the viallges.

any more update?

it seems there had been 4 murders previously of girls.. and those were not even reported..

Two years ago there was this girl in her late teens working for a private hospital near narowal. Found dead in the under construction elevator of the same . Truned out Her dead body was thrown from 3rd flor and circumstantial evidences clearly indicated she was raped as well. Interesting thing is in the dead of a wintery night nobody working there even heard her screams and impact of the fall- -------. Police didnt even bother to collect her forensic samples on time from the lab,consequentially they were wasted. D.p.o was on record suggesting its an open and shut case of murder but the same guy later turned hostile and the f.i.r story changed from murder to i think suicide/accident-------

The point iam making is that when it involves our elite police even pick up whole family of abid malhi including the female members ,high level meetings initiated and the whole country is put into a frenzy mode by media . Same is happening here ------.

You are too young to be taking up a debate here.
and too insecure to quote me, just to offer your verdict on who is and isn't right.

It doesn't take much to confirm that what you said was BS

No need for age and other stuff

Ghastly episode.

The city it seems has a drug problem once considered fashion.

Back
Top Bottom