What's new

Featured Former Diplomat’s Daughter Beheaded Over Breakup In Islamabad

Why are we not learning Islam ourselves? Sure we can learn about sex and drugs but still not having a little bit of time (we have made this excuse up) for learning Islam, There are apps like Islam 360 which have everything you want to learn about Islam!!! Secondly there is a quote that say "Justice delayed is a justice denied" and from it I remeber a dialogue from Batman Begins said by Liam Neeson "Justice, crime cannot be tolerated". If the achakzai that killed the policeman in broad daylight should have been beheaded in public square, If Zainab's rapists was beheaded and his body was hanged from a pole with a sign 'I am a rapist and this is my punishment' Imagine all those corrupt people from ministers to a class 4 worker have their hands cut off publicaly with media for the coverage and for the people of Pakistan to see, I dont think any person, leave the sane an insane person would fear from having these thoughts let alone dare to act on these filth. I dont think we would be having this debate if these Shariah hadd were implemented

May Allah grant her Jannat and may this animal rot in the deepest part of hell for eternity, Ameen.

image_2021-07-28_222043.png

I am sorry but girls are not under 18 childs, they chase these "Rich" "psychopathic" "influential" guys. You are no more kid if you have a long relationship with a psychopath and still went to his house to do whatever. Why are these girls going to those rich parties to meet those rich guys when they know 99% of the times result will not be pleasent?

I am sorry but girls are not under 18 childs, they chase these "Rich" "psychopathic" "influential" guys. You are no more kid if you have a long relationship with a psychopath and still went to his house to do whatever. Why are these girls going to those rich parties to meet those rich guys when they know 99% of the times result will not be pleasent?
Are these girls angels then for going to such places where Satan is going to dance naked all night long??
I am not defending any of them; just sharing information relevant to the case.

Former Diplomat’s Daughter Beheaded Over Breakup In Islamabad
Former Diplomat's Daughter Beheaded Over Breakup In Islamabad's Daughter Beheaded Over Breakup In Islamabad

Former Pakistani diplomat’s daughter was killed in Islamabad.
According to the report, the police said that the murder took place in a house in Sector F-Seven / Four.

The victim was identified as 27 years old Noor Muqakam, daughter of Shaukat Muqakam.
Police said the girl was also stabbed and beheaded with a sharp instrument after firing, while another person was injured in the incident.

A friend of the girl has been arrested for her alleged involvement in the incident, they said.
The Police said the alleged killer was the son of the CEO of a leading construction company in Islamabad.
According to the sources, former Pakistani diplomat’s daughter Noor was killed over a break with the accused. The accused could not handle the refusal and killed the girl.

Spokesperson Ministry of Foreign Affairs Zahid Hafeez Chaudhri has paid condolences to the sad demise and wrote on Twitter, “Deeply saddened by the murder of the daughter of a senior colleague and former Ambassador of Pakistan. Heartfelt condolences to the bereaved family, and I hope the perpetrator of this heinous crime will be brought to justice.”

#JusticeforNoor also trending on Pakistan’s Twitter.

RIP Sister. Take a new birth and full fill all your desires.

I am not defending any of them; just sharing information relevant to the case.
I was just giving opinion to whatever that girl has written about men in that pic, was not directed at you.

Blamming only men is not the way forward. It depends on your choices as well, i avioded all those kind of parties and stuff in Isb because i knew it will destroy me and my familly if i get into drugs and stuff. Same goes for girls, chosing the wrong path and then blaming other Men is totally nonsense.

To make the change, recognise the change first. If you stay in garbage, you no more recognise garbage as garbage.

Statements like that have been made over decades, and yet the ship, low in the water as it is, has not sunk. Even a rotting fish has nutritional value for carrion eaters, and 75 years is long enough to realize that is the main dish for Pakistan. This is not to pass any sort of judgement about what is right or wrong, or should or should not be, just an acceptance of the way it is, and shall remain, that is all.

How many high profile murders have been talked about on PDF, not to mention all the the other atrocities, over the years? If they have not really changed anything, this present murder will not do so either.

Cant be a break up. no one comes home for a breakup.

She was lured in, most likely with the promise he will change. and when she refused or had her conditions, the ego fueled with drugs must have kicked in and she was murdered.
Maybe she went there for drugs. She looks like an addict herself.

Back
Top Bottom