What's new

Forbes Asia's Fab 50 companies 2012

We these companies prove that India is heading in the right direction.

Is this the list of Companies with fastest Growth rates ??

i think this is the list of companies with recent innovative products and performance, some who one day will be world leaders.

Samsung has topped because its shares right now is at all time high beating everyone in mobile phone and tablet market.

i think this is the list of companies with recent innovative products and performance, some who one day will be world leaders.

Samsung has topped because its shares right now is at all time high beating everyone in mobile phone and tablet market.

no Samsung is on top because its an innovative company all other are just companies

India is too behind... China should be top they have a $4 trillion company

Maybe they use free float market capital?

Free-Float Methodology Definition | Investopedia

No I was wrong, this is their criteria

The companies are chosen from a pool of 1,295 that had at least $3 billion in annual revenue or market cap. We look at revenue, earnings, return on capital, share-price movements and the outlook. If one had too much debt or the government owned at least half the shares, it was out. We also don’t consider local offshoots that are majority-owned by a multinational (Nestlé India, for example). The result is the region’s best of the best.

52010.jpg

Corporate india is pulling up india in right directio, while politics pulling in opposite direction.

no Samsung is on top because its an innovative company all other are just companies

abe dimag kharab hai??? to maine aur kya bolaaaa....

All companies in that list are innovative, not only samsung.

No Pakistani has made the list shows where pakistani companies stand in that list loll. Cant compete in asia and want to rule the world.

Abey genius Samsung is an electronics company .
On a side note every company has to innovate for its survival , be it Airtel or Honda .
Get your facts clear .

Agreed :whistle: Add Infosys to that list

We must be missing something, i guess Forbes cant be that stupid...
Infosys in now nowhere near the TCS and cognizant,..
Yes this list does look weird, coz no Tata steel, ongc, RIL,etc...

I don't know how he got that 3,000+ posts and survived..:confused:
Great duty of cheering up your masters in little skirts :lol:

Is this the list of Companies with fastest Growth rates ??
May be, because TCS is growing at a constant rate of 25-28%, which is good for IT companies.
And ITC is also growing well..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom