What's new

For the first time, women join Palestinian commando unit

I didn't mean to disrespect your females.

I just liked the idea of having the Israelis dropping their weapons for beauties.

You're a Muslim man, not a perverted animal, behave yourself and don't turn this thread into something despicable.

I didn't mean to disrespect your females.

I just liked the idea of having the Israelis dropping their weapons for beauties.

No disrespect intended indeed....I'm open for humor but not that kind of humor. Israelis won't end their project unless me, you and the vast majority of Muslim men start behaving like the people we're supposed to emulate. I unlike you don't speak in regard of Israelis as if they're some part of our family. They've killed thousands of Palestinian females and girls. This is a real struggle and we shouldn't mock it and should be working for it. Good for these women indeed, although it's for security forces which have no impact on the Israeli occupation. Who can blame them though, what can they do....

Muslim countries should be helping out them with money. Like for Food, Clothing, Shelter, Islamic Education, Health Care and Security with NATO.

402ed917-7ab4-40bd-b945-1467063e0abc_16x9_788x442.jpg

3089ba78-9009-4048-8191-4812c0f1511b_16x9_788x442.jpg

fedba4bc-5089-4984-8551-24b9faa40afd_16x9_788x442.jpg

df264a7a-be9b-4853-8ee0-1552d656db61_16x9_788x442.jpg

Great to see the sisters in action. Let them kick some Zionist ***.:cheesy:

Let them use the long history of Arab women fighting on the battlefield and in Islamic history as an inspiration as well aside from the Palestinian cause.

I support this decision. Military training should be compulsory for every able Palestinian.

Meanwhile they need all the help they can get. Pakistan should help it's Palestinian brothers in any way it can.

I support this decision. Military training should be compulsory for every able Palestinian.

Meanwhile they need all the help they can get. Pakistan should help it's Palestinian brothers in any way it can.

Let me tell you a secret, the OP who created the thread is a Saudi Arabian who only opens threads on Palestinians he likes. However he hates the other side of the Palestinians.

These women are not part of a military force, it's presidential security guards. There is no military force in the occupied West Bank. These are here to protect the president just as Arabs have security forces to protect their kings.

When it comes to actual military forces which resist against Israeli aggression, they do exist but in the Gaza Strip which is separate from the West Bank. The OP hates Palestinians for developing military capabilities, he only likes the PA because his country funds them.

This Saudi Arabian who hates a large portion of Palestinians due to their political views should never post a thread on Palestinians again acting as if he's the representative for Palestinians. Saudi Arabians should mind their own business handing out billions to military regimes, they have no role at all in the I/P conflict besides funding the PA to counter MB influence in all of Palestine.

I've never seen him post a single thread that criticizes the Israeli occupation or expresses sympathy towards the Palestinian cause. So he shouldn't speak for Palestinians let alone Arabs at all since we levant Arabs don't consider the GCC-Saudi crew part of our region. They insist on interfering in levant Arab affairs.

@Hazzy997

You are changing opinions every other day. A few days ago you wrote that you wanted to see KSA as the leader of the Muslim world and that KSA was part of the Levant and should look past the smaller GCC states. Large parts of Northern KSA are historically part of the Levant indeed. But whatever the Levant is tiny and counts Lebanon, Syria, Palestine, Israel and Jordan. Not any major player.

If KSA should mind their own business then why the constant talk of Palestine in every thread about Arab issues and constant demands of Arabs not doing enough?

If you want to abandon all Arabs around you then please rely on the fake wannabe Arab Mullah's in Iran instead. That's going good. Or Turkey that have closer ties to Israel than any Arab country can ever imagine to have.

Try to be consistent for once. I am not saying this to annoy you. Just as an friendly advice before I go out and make some food. It's getting late and I am hungry.

@doritos @BLACKEAGLE @Arabian Legend @JUBA @Yzd Khalifa will know what I mean.

Also whether or not those Palestinian women are part of any West Bank entity then they are your fellow Palestinians and Muslims that you should try to reach a consensus with.

Also your claim of the West Bank (Fatah) working just for Abbas just confirms what all of us Arab users have told you and can see. That the Palestinians are not even fully united then how come do you expect non-Palestinians to solve all the problems for you?

Come on…….

@Hazzy997

You are changing opinions every other day. A few days ago you wrote that you wanted to see KSA as the leader of the Muslim world and that KSA was part of the Levant and should look past the smaller GCC states. Large parts of Northern KSA are historically part of the Levant indeed. But whatever the Levant is tiny and counts Lebanon, Syria, Palestine, Israel and Jordan. Not any major player.

I didn't change my opinion at all, I said I would like a KSA being the leader of a Muslim world, a KSA that supports Islam and Muslims. There's no such thing as a Muslim world, it's clearly a secular nationalist Arab world which persecutes anything islamic. KSA members here always tell us how they support the 'will' of the people in the region yet it's clearly about containing Islamic influence in the region. Which why I say to Arab members here don't preach that nonsense about the 'will' of people and stop propping up military regimes.

If KSA should mind their own business then why the constant talk of Palestine in every thread about Arab issues and constant demands of Arabs not doing enough?

That's about the Muslim world that should be, you and every other Muslim here should also be complaining in the same in manner. Take Palestine out of the equation and you still have hundreds of problems in the Arab world, isn't it better for you and all other Muslims to complain to our leaders of our state? Don't you acknowledge we are in the worst times and our Prophet(SAW) warned us to not side with wrong even if it meant the whole world went against you?

If you want to abandon all Arabs around you then please rely on the fake wannabe Arab Mullah's in Iran instead. That's going good. Or Turkey that have closer ties to Israel than any Arab country can ever imagine to have.

There should be no reliance, we Muslims didn't need to rely on anyone in the past, our fellow Muslims were always there for us. This isn't about taking credit or glorifying a single nation, it's about us as Muslims doing something for God.

Try to be consistent for once. I am not saying this to annoy you. Just as an friendly advice before I go out and make some food. It's getting late and I am hungry.

I am the most consistent person here, I don't side with a single state or person. A few Arabs and Iranians can criticize me all they like want for all I care. I'm not into this modern political system where I have to please other people by supporting crimes against humanity in order to get get sympathy from them.

Also whether or not those Palestinian women are part of any West Bank entity then they are your fellow Palestinians and Muslims that you should try to reach a consensus with.

There's no dispute amongst Palestinians, there's a secular organization which your nation wants to retain power over all of Palestine and which blocks all efforts for reconciliation.

Also your claim of the West Bank (Fatah) working just for Abbas just confirms what all of us Arab users have told you and can see. That the Palestinians are not even fully united then how come do you expect non-Palestinians to solve all the problems for you?

Did I say that? I said KSA supports PA only to counter MB influence, are you that naive bro? You think if it wasn't for America, Jordan, KSA and Israel propping up the PA that they'd be in power? Everybody knows Muslims would immediately take power in the West Bank if it wasn't for the international world propping up Abbas and using him.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom