What's new

For Chinese and Americans,only

Unless you give up your bias for that lame Eurofighter, you are not going to be considered for anything :lol:
hehehehehe... i dont think we need to know which is the best fighter out there, we all know. :partay:
Typhoon-Libya_1859205b.jpg

You're talking about the poster I referred to in my previous entry right?
didn't get you there.

Let them argue. Who cares ? If you don't like it, don't engage in it. Mind your own business. When you censor, you suck.:tup:

Well you'd find me standing in front of him with my Scar L:-)
View attachment 268551

Nice gun, not yours though is it? If so what mods have you added.

Still, your not the only ex-military, current gun owner here. MR762 is my baby.

33927c6b1a3255eddb0b60f162e7e029-jpg.267520

Let's take this discussion here so Slav Defence doesn't get to unhappy with us being off topic.

Dear friends,
For past few days,I am receiving complains by posters about dog-fight that is going on b/w Chinese and American friends.For the sake of confirmation,I did some patrolling and was quite disappointed to see the kind of childish attitude being observed so far.
Issues such as personal attacks,bad remarks,calling off each other's name,talking about destroying each other's country,showing off nukes,trade market breakdown,economical breakdown etc is seriously disturbing.
It is requested to both nationalities to respect one another and talk about latest developments and possible ways to route out peace in such state of bewilderment.
Members are warned that our policy is very strict in this regard and we will not tolerate such remarks against each other.

Please,come here one by one and discuss your issues and resolve with each other.

Regards

A few things, Americans get a shorter leash than Chinese members. I can confirm that. With that comes a down side too, some Chinese members stay far pass their welcome, while bad American members are wiped way sooner. It looks one sided simply because of that.

proof? I took the first thing that came from Yahoo China google search. Read the comment section. More or less the same across the comment sections, so unless Americans become purified by PDF, then another explanation must be true.

China naval chief says minor incident could spark war in South China Sea - Yahoo News

Second, there are trolling Chinese posters sure, but others have a differing opinion. Due to the fact, majority of us on this forum take in news from a Western source, if for no other reason than Chinese is not widely spoken here. It may seem the Chinese poster is "trolling," when in fact it's a perfectly valid stand point.

I don't know what some of the poster's rank in the military is, but educated and experienced Chinese admirals and generals have gone in the opposite of many claims of theirs, and if one is to say that is propaganda, then I must say the US army is no stranger to that either, and a lot of the American poster's view points, come directly from them. (From articles, probably not the CIA memo)

There is a general bias that Chinese claims are inherently lies, but Americans are more truthful.

For an example, consider the one child policy end, everybody and their mamas are calling the policy a failure and the cost it created, but nobody wants to talk the benefits. China faced an impossible choice by the end of the 70s. It's like Chemo, it's not going to be pretty either way but one can save your life. Nobody likes to talk about that.

Is it right or wrong? I don't know, but I know it's not one sided.

With more Chinese members and a Western view point, it can certainly seem heated. Ban the trolls and be open minded and let's move on.

I stand with Americans here. They are knowledgeable if you talk about defence matter whereas most of chinese friends are here to troll everyone.You cannot find anyone close to @gambit @sven (sorry I dont remember complete name), @jhungary @darkchoclate (sorry again) and many others whereas Chinese are more into insulting others.

I agree with you. He is biased.

lol yeah...

The problem is that they did not see what's actually merit a discussion, and most of them live in their own delusion of thing will works simply because, well, they do.

I was again called many name by those member here, hybrid, private janitor (That's actually not the exact word, I have rephrase it in a nicer way), banana, and so on.

I don't say I know everything, if you ask me about something I don't know, I will simply tell you I don't know, but this is not the way they do stuff here, when I know something first hand, and sounded ludicrous to them or don't serve their purpose, they will say "What do you know, you mop floor in the army" lol

EU should not be handled by mod of single nationality.Instead,it should be monitored by at least 3-4 different mods who are truly European.But winning management's trust is very challenging.Team will prefer to have greater workload rather than handing over control panel to newbies,and they really have strong reason for this,trust me.
Plus,there are people of other countries/continents who live in EU and claim to belong only EU.Meanwhile,we mistaken them(atleast I sometimes) as if they are real natives and get bad impression on basis of their wired behavior.You can ask this to Gary,we had such discussion few days back.

Would you clarify that what happened exactly?dad?excuse me?

regards

should promote Mod only when you are comfortable with the person, I liked the idea to promote from within only (I mean only promote Pakistani) There are a lot of sane Pakistani out there and would listen to people. And it's rather important to have a crew you can work with rather than divert interest. When you talk about authority figure, it's important to see where the power is going to. You would rather give them to someone you trust rather than any sane poster will do. Do bear in mind, sane poster is one thing, but if they are not coming from the same way you lot is from, they can't see the value of the forum, if it happen, how do you expect moderation team can up hold the value?

Another problem I see from promoting to other title seems too easy. Check your PM.

A few things, Americans get a shorter leash than Chinese members. I can confirm that. With that comes a down side too, some Chinese members stay far pass their welcome, while bad American members are wiped way sooner. It looks one sided simply because of that.

proof? I took the first thing that came from Yahoo China google search. Read the comment section. More or less the same across the comment sections, so unless Americans become purified by PDF, then another explanation must be true.

China naval chief says minor incident could spark war in South China Sea - Yahoo News

Second, there are trolling Chinese posters sure, but others have a differing opinion. Due to the fact, majority of us on this forum take in news from a Western source, if for no other reason than Chinese is not widely spoken here. It may seem the Chinese poster is "trolling," when in fact it's a perfectly valid stand point.

I don't know what some of the poster's rank in the military is, but educated and experienced Chinese admirals and generals have gone in the opposite of many claims of theirs, and if one is to say that is propaganda, then I must say the US army is no stranger to that either, and a lot of the American poster's view points, come directly from them. (From articles, probably not the CIA memo)

There is a general bias that Chinese claims are inherently lies, but Americans are more truthful.

For an example, consider the one child policy end, everybody and their mamas are calling the policy a failure and the cost it created, but nobody wants to talk the benefits. China faced an impossible choice by the end of the 70s. It's like Chemo, it's not going to be pretty either way but one can save your life. Nobody likes to talk about that.

With more Chinese members and a Western view point, it can certainly seem heated. Ban the trolls and be open minded and let's move on.

It's not about western point and eastern point, if you are wondering, a lot of Indian member have an anti-west view and many Indian publication are anti-west. it's okay if your view is different than mind, but the problem is how do you express your view.

You would find a lot more sane Indian poster out there even f their view is anti-west, but most Chinese will just start bashing you and call you name once you say or express a different view. And then came the nuke thing. To be honest, not too many poster in any nationality will talk about nuke like candy, sure, we all talked about nuke one way or another but not "I will EMP you this" or "We should put 2 nuke to shut them up" Many Chinese poster is seen saying these type of thing, and they were almost always used as a reply when those member are being challenge.

Sure, we have troll for every nationality, but the problem is, the situation is rampant in Chinese section, as I said before, most Chinese member are tolerated in some degree in Chinese Forum for trolling other, In one situation, I got 2 warning for off topic reply to a Chinese member calling me and other people name, I would venture to guess he did not get anything as he still stance after making 5 insulting remark. And when I report the post, the Mod simply change the post and delete the insult and leave the post as is. I don't see this treatment apply to any nationality (Even Pakistani) other than Chinese.

Yes,I agree with you and trust me..we haven't got such biased policy.Both Chinese and Americans are equal for us and infact Pakistanis here are more comfortable with Chinese due to very close relationship.
Politics influence the thinking of common man.For example any new Pakistani poster registers here,sheds honey for Chinese where as many look Americans as threat.Same goes with Indians and so on..
So,everyone has got both friends and foes,people with whom they are comfortable and they are not.What is most needed to take benefit of the opportunity and understand each other,and for this purpose you need to keep yourself in their place:)

regards

Registering at over 82 000$ average salary, paid in US dollars but spent in Pakistan, one supposes,
being a CIA agent must yield a very comfortable financial situation!!! :cheesy: Congratulations, Sir! :enjoy:

Good day all, Tay.
Sir,
I can happily live without 82 000$,but not without dignity.These dollars are bad deal in exchange of loosing loyalty,good night sleep,fearlessness of death,self satisfaction,self respect and pride of being Pakistani?
money sin't everything,if yes then all rich people were happiest.It can give you some temporary pleasure but not eternal peace.:)

Nice gun, not yours though is it? If so what mods have you added.

Still, your not the only ex-military, current gun owner here. MR762 is my baby.

33927c6b1a3255eddb0b60f162e7e029-jpg.267520

Let's take this discussion here so Slav Defence doesn't get to unhappy with us being off topic.
Oh,no..Go ahead:)

regards

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom