What's new

for all indian,Chinese government and the Han nationality is oppressing tibetans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tibetans and the majority of Chinese sure have a better quality of life indicated by all UN standards than the majority of Indians who live in the filthiest of slums with no clean drinking water nor sanitation. Absolutely disgusting. There are some poor people in China but there are no damn slums that you find in all Indian cities.

Again disgusting.

Well, Peacefullindian is right. Stop flood and lets talk hind... english again : )

Again disgusting.

Thats why they are not allowed in SinoDef....

Well, Peacefullindian is right. Stop flood and lets talk hind... : )

Yeah... lets talk hindi, after all you are a hindustani by origin.

Native Russians do not hate Chinese, do not teach me, also do not try to misguide me, you do not have that ability, I have been there for a long period. The reason is classified, cannot tell.

Hey.. thread starter..!! You are doing nothing other than explaining the meaning of Propoganda..!!! However if tibetans are happy with you thats very good..!! But the imperialistic way that you cover up the issues and oppressess the alternate voice is evident to all.. In india.. you hear seperatists voices from kashmir..!! Assam.. or Manipur..!!! But from what i hear from the world.. the voices of even pro domarcatic people are cut down in your country(tiananmen square is for eg)..!!! We respect your economic growth.. but the mindless comments filled with hate by our chinese memers.. are not doing any good to the image of China. It just reitrates the perspective that i have.. that minds of oridinary chinese are pawned to Communist party of china.. and you just ramble what they want you to..!!! I hope you guys give us something to clear our perspective.. !!!!

indian know how to translate words with google?wow,i really underestimated them

amiarraul, brother do not get provoked, those indians are provoking you... that troll is not a Russian, may be he is living in Russia, but he is an indian... 110% sure... I know them... believe me... that ***** troll is trying to damage the good relation between China and Russia, indians are enjoying this game...

If you are insulted, there is a report button just below that troll's short profile, press the button and then type your allegation and then send it to the mods... you can also send personal messages to the mods and admins... do it now...

Thanks. And I am sorry for another Chinese member coolstrom who got provoked by the indians and used some offensive words and got banned. Unfortunately I was not present here. Had I been present here, he would have been alive still. Alas, I could not save him. Anyway, indians cannot deceive me... better they understand that...

Last edited:
what is wrong with all you people. don't cross the boundaries of sanity here. i think communist is doing it wrong by trolling but what are other doin they are not showing any maturity either.

this is suppose to be debate, we end up giving each other foul words and use of profanity.

I have been to Tibet, its a beautiful place and developing at an unforeseen pace.
I think Chinese govt is doing a great job in Tibet. Only problem is they should think more about emotion and culture of people.

But then again its their country. who as Indians. Are we to say much about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
amiarraul, brother do not get provoked, those indians are provoking you... that troll is not a Russian, may be he is living in Russia, but he is an indian... 110% sure... I know them... believe me... that ***** troll is trying to damage the good relation between China and Russia, indians are enjoying this game...

If you are insulted, there is a report button just below that troll's short profile, press the button and then type your allegation and then send it to the mods... you can also send personal messages to the mods and admins... do it now...
really donn't wanna play dirty like indian did,dude,it's just forum,tricks is for war.used in a forum?it just tell me how pathetic and unconfidence he is

really donn't wanna play dirty like indian did,dude,it's just forum,tricks is for war.used in a forum?it just tell me how pathetic and unconfidence he is

Yes. But please remember, their inflammatory posts are actually decoys. Please get the meaning of the word 'decoy', the word is important as it plays an important role in any game. If you suspect any land mine, just ignore, do not put your step on that land mine. It will be suicidal.

like i said it before,i really confused why they are still enjoying this dirty game,they kept doing the same thing over the last 10 years , india is still india,everytime i post the dark side of india,i really feel like i am wasting my life.i think that's difference between chinese and indian

Last edited:
Communist and aimrule - guys you know what you are doing ? CHUGLIYAN!!!!

some women love this act. they just sit together under the sun and start talking about others and their negatives. they sit there for hours talking about other's negatives but never talk about their own wrongs. lol

-- so STOP chugliyan chugliyan !!!!

----------------------
There is little doubt that economic interdependence with China and the growing assertiveness of Chinese officials is influencing india's response to many contentious issues, including Tibet.

But china have to start addressing the plight of political prisoners in Tibet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom