What's new

for all indian,Chinese government and the Han nationality is oppressing tibetans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oye communist,do you have nothing more than sarcasm left in you?? He was showing the ground reality,dont make heavy weather out of it

Tibetans ke liye Indian members ki aakhnon mein itna aasu dekhke toh mere akhon meinhi aasu aa gaya yaar.... :cry:

kitna dhukh ki baat hain, oh... poor Tibetans are suffering:cry:

Well good news for them, one indian member of this PDF, whose name is peaceful indian, is going to rescue those poor Tibetans and take them back to his residence...

Oye peaceful indian, are you sure, you have that much money to feed them?

you know, I absolutely love your posts. As none of it makes sense, it gives me an opportunity to have a good laugh & cool my head a bit after reading thru some serious discussions on this forum.

And I wish I had enough money to feed all the poor in the world. That includes poor from India, Pakistan, Africa, Tibet, China or wherever they are. Poverty is something that I despise the most; it is the most blatant oppression in its natural form.

The third picture reminded me of the imperialistic troops from the star wars movie marching on some desolate outpost of its empire against the rebel army, when there were only buddhist monks.

lol. Call that overkill or what.

you know, I absolutely love your posts. As none of it makes sense, it gives me an opportunity to have a good laugh & cool my head a bit after reading thru some serious discussions on this forum.

And I wish I had enough money to feed all the poor in the world. That includes poor from India, Pakistan, Africa, Tibet, China or wherever they are. Poverty is something that I despise the most; it is the most blatant oppression in its natural form.

Are 'Hero no 1', larki log toh fida ho jaenge yaar aisa lecture sunke...!! Kisika saath dating mein, ye wala lecture zaroor dena.

Well, the Tibetans after China freed them from oppression of the feudal Lama Forces are now enjoying economic prosperity. Just go to Tibet and shed your crocodile tears and ask them to curse China. I am sure the geography will change. Tibetans will change the geography. The geography of your face. :lol:

No offence please, just friendly joking.

Are 'Hero no 1', larki log toh fida ho jaenge yaar aisa lecture sunke...!! Kisika saath dating mein, ye wala lecture zaroor dena.

Well, the Tibetans after China freed them from oppression of the feudal Lama Forces are now enjoying economic prosperity. Just go to Tibet and shed your crocodile tears and ask them to curse China. I am sure the geography will change. Tibetans will change the geography. The geography of your face. :lol:

No offence please, just friendly joking.

And I just noticed that all of those goody goody pictures are from Xinhua. As Xinhua is the 'most reliable' & 'a paper which enjoys utmost freedom', everything must be true :rofl:

So now I have concluded that all the international hype over Tibet is just a hogwash....nefarious machinations of India & US :pop:

i seriously dont care what happens to the tibetans...it's not our problem...i am ok with tibet being a part of china as long as china is not against our hold of kashmir...let's keep the status quo.

i seriously dont care what happens to the tibetans...it's not our problem...i am ok with tibet being a part of china as long as china is not against our hold of kashmir...let's keep the status quo.

And may be Arunachal Pradesh too?

And may be Arunachal Pradesh too?

if you were to talk to any army guy you'd know that apparently there are no problems with the chinese incursions...a lot of media reports are sensationalized.my borther is with the 2 assam regiment...i get a better perspective from him...the assom situation is not that bad...the commie insurgents are the 'incursion'...
however there is indeed a supposed no man zone which neither the indian nor the chinese are risking to claim...that is what is repeatedly referred to as the 'chinese invasion'

You know theres a difference betwn cops and army?? And,do you know,how tough its to control mobs?? Dont post if you are not sure who the cops really belong to.....

^^^

I guess the link I posted about the 11th Panchen Lama does not open where you are from. Let me post for your education

April 25, 2009, Dharamsala; Tibetan People's Uprising Movement (TPUM) observes the 20th birthday of Gedun Choekyi Nyima, the then six year old boy from Nagchu District, Tibet, who on 25th January, 1995, was identified by H.H the Dalai Lama to be the 11th Panchen Lama of Tibet.

On this auspicious occasion, in a genuine bid to strengthen our fervid endeavors to enliven the presence of Tibet's revered spiritual leader, TPUM is organizing a day-long event at Mcleod Ganj, Dharamsala. Beginning at 11 a.m, at the main entrance to the Tsuglakhang temple, a street play will project an enactment of Panchen Lama's imprisonment along with a signature campaign and distribution of 'release Panchen Lama head gear' and 'TPUM's press statements in English and Tibetan.' A Candle light vigil at 6.p.m will move down to the Tsgulakhang temple where the documentary film 'The Kingdom of a Lost Boy' will be screened.

Despite repeated calls from UN bodies to allow independent fact-finding delegations to assess his health and general wellbeing, Chinese authorities continue to turn deaf ears and haven't confirmed the safety and whereabouts of Panchen Lama.

While vehemently condemning the heinous acts of the Chinese Government, the exile Tibetans join the aspirations of the global voices to seek and realize the safe release of an innocent child and his family, who have become pawns in the Chinese game for political control in Tibetan spiritual affairs.

The Chinese government deemed the Dalai Lama's actions in selecting Gedun Choekyi Nyima as the reincarnated Panchen Lama to be "illegal and ineffective", particularly as the Central Government had not confirmed the so-called "reincarnated soul boy".

Today, with Gendun Choekyi Nyima entering adulthood, he is no longer a child and hence he is mature enough to fend, protect and speak for Himself without China's alleged protection and security. TPUM calls on the moral conscience of the world and the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights in particular and the International bodies whose pressure may hold some sway with his captors, to join our 14 years of anguish and earnest appeal for the expeditious release of Panchen Lama. We demand the Chinese government to give verifiable proof of the well-being of Gedhun Choekyi Nyima and his family and come to the understanding that this hostile gesture of the Chinese Government intervenes in the religious reverence of the Tibetan people and it is an intrusive way of denying the basic and fundamental human rights of Gedhun Choekyi Nyima.

TPUM will step up its efforts in its relentless pursuit of its goal; to ensure the safe return of Panchen Lama to his rightful abode (Tashi Lhunpo monastery) and to see the complete restoration of His freedom and His political and religious rights.

The Tibetan People's Uprising Movement (TPUM) aims to revive the spirit of the Tibetan national uprising of 1959, and by engaging in nonviolent direct action, bring about an end to China's illegal occupation of Tibet. TPUM is a global Tibetan movement initiated by four major Tibetan NGOs; Tibetan Women's Association, Gu-Chu-Sum: Ex-political Prisoners Movement, National Democratic Party of Tibet and Students for a Free Tibet (India).

Notes to the Editors:
Gedun Choekyi Nyima, the then six year old boy from Nagchu District, Tibet, was on 25th January, 1995, identified by H.H the Dalai Lama to be the 11th Panchen Lama of Tibet. Now twenty years old, the safety and whereabouts of H.H the Panchen Lama have yet to be confirmed by the Chinese authorities, who continue to deny access to Him, despite repeated calls from UN bodies to allow independent fact-finding delegations to assess His health and general wellbeing.
In an attempt to undermine and control the Tibetan people, their religion, and their nation, in November, 1995, the Chinese authorities nominated and selected a six-year-old boy named Gyaltsen Norbu. The majority of Tibetans does not recognize Gyaltsen Norbu as the true Panchen Lama but instead regard him as a puppet of the Chinese government. This is a malicious attempt to destroy the spiritual sanctity and religious tradition that Tibet embodies and it also sheds ample light on the current social, political and religious repression in Tibet today.
Since the kidnapping and incarceration of the 11th Panchen Lama in 1995, Tibetans and their supporters have been adamant in seeking His release and the worldwide campaigns will continue to highlight the predicament of the Panchen Lama and the political prisoners in Tibet. The presence of the Panchen Lama amidst the Tibetan people is necessary to strengthen the faith of the Tibetan people and for completing the structural mechanism to ensure the continuity of religious authority and leadership in Tibetan Buddhism.
In September 2005, during the 36th session of the UN Committee on the Rights of the Child (CRC) that called upon the Chinese authorities to allow an independent body to verify the fate of Gedun Choekyi Nyima, the Panchen Lama of Tibet, the chairman of CRC asked the Chinese authorities to "allow an independent expert to visit and confirm the well-being of Gedun Choekyi Nyima while respecting his right to privacy, and that of his parents." But the request is still pending for four years.
During the 41st session of the United Nations Convention against Torture, in November 2008, the CAT experts laid strong emphasis on the need to follow-up and essentially implement the recommendation of Committee on the Rights of the Child on Panchen Lama made in the year 2005.
11 things you need to know about the 11th Panchen Lama
April 25, 1989: Gedun Choekyi Nyima, son of Kunchok Phuntsok and Dechen Choedon, was born on (the nineteenth day of the third Tibetan month in the Tibetan Earth-Snake year) at Lhari, Nagchu District, in Tibet.
25th January, 1995: was identified by H.H the Dalai Lama to be the 11th Panchen Lama of Tibet.
May 14, 1995: was recognized and officially declared by H.H the Dalai Lama as the 11th Panchen Lama of Tibet.
May 17, 1995; along with His family was abducted by the Chinese government and remained missing ever since.
May 24, 1995; the government of People's Republic of China issued a statement describing the Dalai Lama's proclamation as "illegal and invalid."
May 1996; suspicions that he had been kidnapped were confirmed in May 1996 when the Chinese leadership admitted to holding him and his family in "protective custody.
1996; the U.N. Committee on the Rights of the Child expressed concern at the disappearance of this child.
2005; U.N's Working Group on Enforced Disappearance regards Gedhun Choekyi Nyima as a Disappeared Person.
September 20, 2005: during the 36th session of the UN Committee on the Rights of the Child (CRC), the chairman of CRC called upon the Chinese authorities to allow an independent body to verify the fate of Gedun Choekyi Nyima, the Panchen Lama of Tibet.
November 2008; during the 41st session of the United Nations Convention against Torture, the CAT experts laid strong emphasis on the need to follow-up and essentially implement the recommendation of Committee on the Rights of the Child on Panchen Lama made in the year 2005.
Tashi Lhunpo monastery (the traditional seat of Panchen Lama) continues to offer a reward (currently US$33,290) for information leading to outside contact with Panchen Lama.

^^^

I guess the link I posted about the 11th Panchen Lama does not open where you are from. Let me post for your education

April 25, 2009, Dharamsala; Tibetan People's Uprising Movement (TPUM) observes the 20th birthday of Gedun Choekyi Nyima, the then six year old boy from Nagchu District, Tibet, who on 25th January, 1995, was identified by H.H the Dalai Lama to be the 11th Panchen Lama of Tibet.

On this auspicious occasion, in a genuine bid to strengthen our fervid endeavors to enliven the presence of Tibet's revered spiritual leader, TPUM is organizing a day-long event at Mcleod Ganj, Dharamsala. Beginning at 11 a.m, at the main entrance to the Tsuglakhang temple, a street play will project an enactment of Panchen Lama's imprisonment along with a signature campaign and distribution of 'release Panchen Lama head gear' and 'TPUM's press statements in English and Tibetan.' A Candle light vigil at 6.p.m will move down to the Tsgulakhang temple where the documentary film 'The Kingdom of a Lost Boy' will be screened.

Despite repeated calls from UN bodies to allow independent fact-finding delegations to assess his health and general wellbeing, Chinese authorities continue to turn deaf ears and haven't confirmed the safety and whereabouts of Panchen Lama.

While vehemently condemning the heinous acts of the Chinese Government, the exile Tibetans join the aspirations of the global voices to seek and realize the safe release of an innocent child and his family, who have become pawns in the Chinese game for political control in Tibetan spiritual affairs.

The Chinese government deemed the Dalai Lama's actions in selecting Gedun Choekyi Nyima as the reincarnated Panchen Lama to be "illegal and ineffective", particularly as the Central Government had not confirmed the so-called "reincarnated soul boy".

Today, with Gendun Choekyi Nyima entering adulthood, he is no longer a child and hence he is mature enough to fend, protect and speak for Himself without China's alleged protection and security. TPUM calls on the moral conscience of the world and the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights in particular and the International bodies whose pressure may hold some sway with his captors, to join our 14 years of anguish and earnest appeal for the expeditious release of Panchen Lama. We demand the Chinese government to give verifiable proof of the well-being of Gedhun Choekyi Nyima and his family and come to the understanding that this hostile gesture of the Chinese Government intervenes in the religious reverence of the Tibetan people and it is an intrusive way of denying the basic and fundamental human rights of Gedhun Choekyi Nyima.

TPUM will step up its efforts in its relentless pursuit of its goal; to ensure the safe return of Panchen Lama to his rightful abode (Tashi Lhunpo monastery) and to see the complete restoration of His freedom and His political and religious rights.

The Tibetan People's Uprising Movement (TPUM) aims to revive the spirit of the Tibetan national uprising of 1959, and by engaging in nonviolent direct action, bring about an end to China's illegal occupation of Tibet. TPUM is a global Tibetan movement initiated by four major Tibetan NGOs; Tibetan Women's Association, Gu-Chu-Sum: Ex-political Prisoners Movement, National Democratic Party of Tibet and Students for a Free Tibet (India).

Notes to the Editors:
Gedun Choekyi Nyima, the then six year old boy from Nagchu District, Tibet, was on 25th January, 1995, identified by H.H the Dalai Lama to be the 11th Panchen Lama of Tibet. Now twenty years old, the safety and whereabouts of H.H the Panchen Lama have yet to be confirmed by the Chinese authorities, who continue to deny access to Him, despite repeated calls from UN bodies to allow independent fact-finding delegations to assess His health and general wellbeing.
In an attempt to undermine and control the Tibetan people, their religion, and their nation, in November, 1995, the Chinese authorities nominated and selected a six-year-old boy named Gyaltsen Norbu. The majority of Tibetans does not recognize Gyaltsen Norbu as the true Panchen Lama but instead regard him as a puppet of the Chinese government. This is a malicious attempt to destroy the spiritual sanctity and religious tradition that Tibet embodies and it also sheds ample light on the current social, political and religious repression in Tibet today.
Since the kidnapping and incarceration of the 11th Panchen Lama in 1995, Tibetans and their supporters have been adamant in seeking His release and the worldwide campaigns will continue to highlight the predicament of the Panchen Lama and the political prisoners in Tibet. The presence of the Panchen Lama amidst the Tibetan people is necessary to strengthen the faith of the Tibetan people and for completing the structural mechanism to ensure the continuity of religious authority and leadership in Tibetan Buddhism.
In September 2005, during the 36th session of the UN Committee on the Rights of the Child (CRC) that called upon the Chinese authorities to allow an independent body to verify the fate of Gedun Choekyi Nyima, the Panchen Lama of Tibet, the chairman of CRC asked the Chinese authorities to "allow an independent expert to visit and confirm the well-being of Gedun Choekyi Nyima while respecting his right to privacy, and that of his parents." But the request is still pending for four years.
During the 41st session of the United Nations Convention against Torture, in November 2008, the CAT experts laid strong emphasis on the need to follow-up and essentially implement the recommendation of Committee on the Rights of the Child on Panchen Lama made in the year 2005.
11 things you need to know about the 11th Panchen Lama
April 25, 1989: Gedun Choekyi Nyima, son of Kunchok Phuntsok and Dechen Choedon, was born on (the nineteenth day of the third Tibetan month in the Tibetan Earth-Snake year) at Lhari, Nagchu District, in Tibet.
25th January, 1995: was identified by H.H the Dalai Lama to be the 11th Panchen Lama of Tibet.
May 14, 1995: was recognized and officially declared by H.H the Dalai Lama as the 11th Panchen Lama of Tibet.
May 17, 1995; along with His family was abducted by the Chinese government and remained missing ever since.
May 24, 1995; the government of People's Republic of China issued a statement describing the Dalai Lama's proclamation as "illegal and invalid."
May 1996; suspicions that he had been kidnapped were confirmed in May 1996 when the Chinese leadership admitted to holding him and his family in "protective custody.
1996; the U.N. Committee on the Rights of the Child expressed concern at the disappearance of this child.
2005; U.N's Working Group on Enforced Disappearance regards Gedhun Choekyi Nyima as a Disappeared Person.
September 20, 2005: during the 36th session of the UN Committee on the Rights of the Child (CRC), the chairman of CRC called upon the Chinese authorities to allow an independent body to verify the fate of Gedun Choekyi Nyima, the Panchen Lama of Tibet.
November 2008; during the 41st session of the United Nations Convention against Torture, the CAT experts laid strong emphasis on the need to follow-up and essentially implement the recommendation of Committee on the Rights of the Child on Panchen Lama made in the year 2005.
Tashi Lhunpo monastery (the traditional seat of Panchen Lama) continues to offer a reward (currently US$33,290) for information leading to outside contact with Panchen Lama.

i am defending with photos ,you are defending with words :rofl::rofl:

aimarraul, you are a genius man...!!!!

It is very sad to see that Indians are killing Tibetans.

if chinese government and chinese wanna play the same dirty tricks like you,india is already in hell,don't make us cross that line,haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom