What's new

for all indian,Chinese government and the Han nationality is oppressing tibetans

Status
Not open for further replies.
the cops in these two photoes ,they are not even chinese,can you find any chinese soilder or copes in that uniform.
8dddb35711b874dee34effcd6d0ba542.jpg

c081530ec64c6fc7874b286b1ca2865e.jpg

Those cops are Nepal's cops and the photo was taken in Kathmandu. The Indian member who posted those photos is either very clever or very ignorant.

Yea, Indians are killing Tibetans. We also do not allow the 100,000 refugees living in India, any rights. You've heard of the Tibetan government in exile in Dharamshala? No such thing actually exists, its basically RAW agents from the north east who are under-cover as monks. And didnt you hear we've kept the Dalai Lama under lock and key ever since he arrived in India. Yup, we Indians are oppressing the Tibetans.

Yea, Indians are killing Tibetans. We also do not allow the 100,000 refugees living in India, any rights. You've heard of the Tibetan government in exile in Dharamshala? No such thing actually exists, its basically RAW agents from the north east who are under-cover as monks. And didnt you hear we've kept the Dalai Lama under lock and key ever since he arrived in India. Yup, we Indians are oppressing the Tibetans.

He he he, but on deaf ears... trust me... too much brainwashing.

BTW your signature, hey its not God, its a Dog... specifically dogbert... check my profile pic ;)

hahah......great one,i was planning on a similar one to please our dear friends....but you did the job for me....thank you very much

He he he, but on deaf ears... trust me... too much brainwashing.

BTW your signature, hey its not God, its a Dog... specifically dogbert... check my profile pic ;)

if chinese government and chinese wanna play the same dirty tricks like you,india is already in hell,don't make us cross that line,haha

amiarraul, you are doing a great job. Carry on. Do not pay attention to those who do not deserve that. I like your posts. You know amiarraul, there is a saying, ‘The dog barks but the elephant moves on’.

Nope, photographs can be superimposed by anyone,but the words are from reliable sources....

Now where from in my post did you reach to that conclusion,aimarraul?? I know this things happen,when you are foxed in a debate,but hey,take it sportingly buddy,and give a proper reply countering my post not bs.......

d8859e4c86af21da4658cb4764c63946.jpg

Look at this one, ohh man Indians are forcing this Tibetan to act like a dog by chaining his neck!! My gosh, he is gonna die man, he will die, Indians please leave that guy, he is gonna die...

Actually, that guy had chained himself in order to show how Chinese treat Tibetans & was demonstrating in front of Chinese embassy in New Delhi. The cops there are trying to unchain him in order to detain him.

Now that exposes your argument that pictures are always superior to words.

Actually, that guy had chained himself in order to show how Chinese treat Tibetans & was demonstrating in front of Chinese embassy in New Delhi. The cops there are trying to unchain him in order to detain him.

Now that exposes your argument that pictures are always superior to words.

bang on buddy......pictures can be very misleading

you don't belive anything good will happen in China ,always living in your"we are much better than China" vivid dream,that makes where you are .

this's all you good at,playing sticks:

and what are you good at ??

making hakka noodles and killing tibetans .

The number of Tibetans in South India is amazing :) .I feel pity for those who claims India is mistreating Tibetans.India gave Tibetans a second home.Even Central Government allotted settlements for Tibetans in Mysore ,karnataka state ,India and many other parts.They are Happy-and we don't have a problem with it.

I think the same is true for the bangladeshi illegal immigrants in india as well ?read some of them got voters identity card as well(while the tibetans not yet have!)

See this for Sure! :
http://sharon.sulekha.com/blog/post/2007/02/mysore-and-tibetan-settelments.htm

I think mistreatment of civilians exists on both sides, be it minorities or "seditionists". But the stark contrast is that China is a huge firewall that doesn't allow these things to be telecast. I didn't see anything about Tibetian problems when I went to the Olympics in China. It was all hunky dory & they attempted to paint the Tibetians in bad light even calling Dalai Lama as supporting terrorists or whatever.

The recent tiananmen square commemoration was a case in point with one international journalist showing how cheaply the Chinese were behaving by trying to control free speech by using police with umbrellas to mask TV shooting of the square on that day. Very shameful & Childish. Almost laughable but for the fact that so many people lost their lives trying to gain the same freedom that a billion Indians posses. Democracy. So pipe down & take a look at this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom