“Iran has a lot of Shias. It is not good to
bring the belief here as it can lead to hostility
and divide the Muslim community,” he told
reporters whe visiting Pekan Rabu visit
here today.

Menteri Besar Datuk Mukhriz Tun Dr
Mahathir had announced that the Kedah
government will gazette an anti-Shia
fatwa to check the belief from spreading.

The anti-Shia fatwa had already been
gazetted at national level. Mukhriz
reportedly said although the spread of Shia
in Kedah was under control, it did not mean
that the state was free of the belief.

Dr Mahathir also said the proposal to merge
Chinese dominated parties the MCA,
Gerakan and the Sarawak United People’s
Party (SUPP) was a goodidea.

“It will benefit if they continue to support
the Barisan Nasional (BN).

Saying that the Chinese cannot support the
Malays is not right.

“This country will be destroyed if the Malays
and the Chinese are not united,” he added.

Follow Kedah by gazetting anti-shia fatwa
=============================

Well, he is absolutly right about that

God Help Us ! :hang2:
Now as you have bound yourself for nationalism then what world think must not bothers you. Soon this nationalism will be end as Lahori'ism as other part of country already showing ethnic hate towards central province. :coffee:

Now as you have bound yourself for nationalism then what world think must not bothers you. Soon this nationalism will be end as Lahori'ism as other part of country already showing ethnic hate towards central province. :coffee:

Hain ? :what:

Kiya bol rahaa haiii ? :unsure:

Hain ? :what:

Kiya bol rahaa haiii ? :unsure:
Bus Tafree ju sub mil kr hum apne mulk ke sath kr rahe hn? :pop: Remember Pakistan first and last , or whatever , why are trying to unite those whom themselves are historical rivals of each other?

Bus Tafree ju sub mil kr hum apne mulk ke sath kr rahe hn? :pop: Remember Pakistan first and last , or whatever , why are trying to unite those whom themselves are historical rivals of each other?

Because unless you were sleeping through most of my other conversations I've always maintained, as I understand Jinnah & Iqbal to talk about, that Pakistani Nationalism = Muslim Nationalism, we're not a country based on a singular race, language or culture but the notion that we are One Nation because we are Muslims !

When I talk about Pakistani first, second & last - I talk about that in exactly that context & also in the context that whereas Arabs are busy being Arabs, Persians are busy being Persians & so on & so forth where they trade with our enemies & enter into strategic partnerships with them why on Earth must we be stupid enough to believe in an Ummah that doesn't exist ! When the Arabs, the Persians & the rest have outgrown their Tribalism - I'd be more than happy to vouch for the Ummah but till that time my Ummah begins & ends with Pakistan & those of like mind who would see us happy & prosperous without any ill will & malice !

Because unless you were sleeping through most of my other conversations I've always maintained, as I understand Jinnah & Iqbal to talk about, that Pakistani Nationalism = Muslim Nationalism, we're not a country based on a singular race, language or culture but the notion that we are One Nation because we are Muslims !

When I talk about Pakistani first, second & last - I talk about that in exactly that context & also in the context that whereas Arabs are busy being Arabs, Persians are busy being Persians & so on & so forth where they trade with our enemies & enter into strategic partnerships with them why on Earth must we be stupid enough to believe in an Ummah that doesn't exist ! When the Arabs, the Persians & the rest have outgrown their Tribalism - I'd be more than happy to vouch for the Ummah but till that time my Ummah begins & ends with Pakistan & those of like mind who would see us happy & prosperous without ill will & malice - the Turks, the Chinese & the Sri Lankans !
Please ! Don't try to Mix Octane with H2O , Its not a conservation that you are simply mis-judging . history don't begin from 1947 its way beyond then that and two nation theory is not a last theory that exist on earth . What Indonasia managed to read is not Ummah , It's the gaint difference and historical rivalry of both these sect possess . Its not just Arab-Persian cr@p . Its way more then that which you can't search or understand.

Please ! Don't try to Mix Octane with H2O , Its not a conservation that you are simply mis-judging . history don't begin from 1947 its way beyond then that and two nation theory is not a last theory that exist on earth . What Indonasia managed to read is not Ummah , It's the gaint difference and historical rivalry of both these sect possess . Its not just Arab-Persian cr@p . Its way more then that which you can't search or understand.

What the heck are you talking about ? :what:

What the heck are you talking about ? :what:
Its simple ! A Butt of Kashmir don't understands the historical background of tribes of Sindh , Balochistan and the regional affiliation with middle east in its past and thinks whatever is happening today is Arab-Iranian Cr@p exported by Arab and Iran.

Its simple ! A Butt of Kashmir don't understands the historical background of tribes of Sindh , Balochistan and the regional affiliation with middle east in its past and thinks whatever is happening today is Arab-Iranian Cr@p exported by Arab and Iran.

Then please enlighten me ! :)

Then please enlighten me ! :)
Not Today , this thread is not meant for it . Soon once the atmosphere of forum gets normal and we get equal freedom of speech. But do read safvid invasions of Iran and then nadir shah invasion of Sindh , exporting their religious haterd and campaign here in south asia which was orginated from Iraq Indeed . Do search Khaloro , Talpurs and Daudpotas.

Back
Top Bottom