What's new

Featured Anti-Shia Hashtag Mapping Shows That 80% Of The Accounts Were Operating From India

Now that the Gulf Arabs can be seen to have finger up Modi's Indian arse and tongues down Netanayu Israel's mouth will those who cry on about "Muslim Ummah" at every turn wake up?

I suspect not. They are brain dead.

To an extent it is true. But this reflex of "blaming" equally applies to India. A cow let's off a fart in the hindi gau belt and out comes the chorus "Pakistan".

I guess the moral compass doesnt lie with Pakistan blaming its adversaries for its comprehensive failure on multiple fronts, where in India solely does it for terrorism.

comprehensive failure on multiple fronts
You know that is a loaded statement. If you drove that on UK roads you would be pulled over for breaking weight limits. What "comprehensive failure"?

And the point I made and this is being objective. Both sides are guilty of blaming everything on the other.

Haha If something bad happens in India Pakistan is blamed and why Pakistan be any different.

The main reason is our politicians are shit and they use religion hatred etc to remain in power or in news.

You can bet that Michael Kugelman and various others would be running op-ed pieces galore about 'Pakistan's obsession with India and attempts to destabilize India' were this situation reversed.

The silence in the US media and amongst US think tanks, when it comes to critique of India (barring the token piece here and there) is pretty damning.

Blaming a purely internal matter on a neighbor is foolishness. Pakistan needs to look at its internal issues clearly as a dissection on its own. India certainly didnt pay for the large gatherings in anti shia movement.
Well, Kubhushan Yadav accepted he ordered massive Shia killing in Quetta. There is a sectarian issue in Pakistan but it has low intensity and slowly its ending.

FYI, Credit goes to several researchers and contributors including https://twitter.com/shobz for doing much of the background work (network graphs etc). PDF encourages our viewers to follow and support all such individuals who have played an important role in not just this, but various other analyses of how social media platforms have been and continue to be leveraged and manipulated to promote various anti-Pakistan narratives.

Well, Kubhushan Yadav accepted he ordered massive Shia killing in Quetta. There is a sectarian issue in Pakistan but it has low intensity and slowly its ending.

what nonsense ?
kulbhushan yadav established lashkar e jhangvi ? sipah e sahaba ?
malik ishaq was agent of kulbhushan ? how many shias were killed by malik ishaq ?
kulbhusan yadav organized a massive rally in karachi ?

you should look in your backyard , sectarianism is there from the day of zia ul haq .

Blaming a purely internal matter on a neighbor is foolishness. Pakistan needs to look at its internal issues clearly as a dissection on its own. India certainly didnt pay for the large gatherings in anti shia movement.
Okay, litmus test.....nuke India and let's see if Pakistan's problems go away or not. If they do, I was right and you can enjoy Hell. If our problems persist, I owe you a coke.

Perpetrators of divide are very clear which include enemies and enemies who are apparently friends therefore, its us who need to be aware of motives.

If this isn't enough evidence for Pakistani liberal (aka LibTurds) that the Hindutva extremist in India are waging active 5th generation warfare against Pakistan... Then I don't know what ever will.

Stop appeasing Hindutvaism! Pakistan First!

what nonsense ?
kulbhushan yadav established lashkar e jhangvi ? sipah e sahaba ?
malik ishaq was agent of kulbhushan ? how many shias were killed by malik ishaq ?
kulbhusan yadav organized a massive rally in karachi ?

you should look in your backyard , sectarianism is there from the day of zia ul haq .
He used all this organization to attack Shia in Hazara. Do you think they are sincere to Pakistan? Pakistan has lost now over 100 thousand soldiers and citizen in this war on terror. TTP or LEJ were used by Indian intelligence to attack Pak army and spread sectarianism. Now they also have political wings to protect the terrorist.

Back
Top Bottom