What's new

Flypast during Qatar National Day Hints at Doha's Interest in Pakistani JF-17

Flypast during Qatar National Day Hints at Doha's Interest in Pakistani JF-17
Our Bureau
11:17 AM, December 19, 2019

jf-17-in-_1576754151.jpg

A contingent of Pakistani JF-17 performed during the Qatar National Day Celebrations yesterday indicating of possible sale prospects to the Gulf state.

Images of the aircraft performing aerobatics were released by the Pakistani MoD.

The next iteration of the JF-17, the Block III, expected to come with an AESA radar together with improved weapons, communication and targeting capacity is said to be have interested several national including Malaysia, Qatar, Nigeria and some other nations in Asia and Africa.

The JF-17’s relatively low price and long service with the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) together with a good performance record is a huge attraction for national unwilling to spend big money on competing jets such as the F-16 or Saab Gripen.

In June of this year, PAF officials briefed Emir of the State of Qatar Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani about the JF-17 jet. The Emir of Qatar reportedly took "keen interest" in the multi-role fighter aircraft.

https://www.defenseworld.net/news/2...y_Hints_at_Doha_s_Interest_in_Pakistani_JF_17

Qatar will NEVER buy JF-17 because since they have money they can afford Grippen as light weight fighter. JF is a capable plane but politics will also play a role preventing qatar from buying jf from pak.

And @Hodor has relative or Friends on PAF and @messiach maam is working or being worked on defense industry, they are for far far more reliable than @airomerix which didn't gives us slight of hint what his sources
Meanwhile people on tinted mirror Vigo at my door "Knock Knock".

Boss I am not reliable at all.:D

I would like to mention that I have never posted here any information that would compromise information security unlike some other members for whom Rating and Ranks are more important than keeping sensitive information to themselves.

And please dont specifically mention users in your comments stating who is reliable and who isnt.

Sometimes building a false narrative by posting wrong information becomes necessary as well.

Thanks

@dbc jali na......call out Teja and you woke up from hibernation...

@waz @Arsalan @Dubious see chupay rustam....
Nah! Don’t give a $hit about Teja... you earned that rating for making a off topic troll reference to Teja on a JF 17 thread. On topic JF 17 for Qatar makes a lot of sense especially considering the Pakistan origin personnel serving in Qatar.

Nah! Don’t give a $hit about Teja... you earned that rating for making a off topic troll reference to Teja on a JF 17 thread. On topic JF 17 for Qatar makes a lot of sense especially considering the Pakistan origin personnel serving in Qatar.
I appreciate your taking time and awarding me the rating, you really have an eye for off topic posts. We need more Think Tanks like you here.

Keep up the good work.

I appreciate your taking time and awarding me the rating, you really have an eye for off topic posts. We need more Think Tanks like you here.

Keep up the good work.

Sorry about the rating, I didn’t want Indians descending on this thread to defend their beloved Teja.
I frankly think there is some credibility to this news.

Sorry about the rating, I didn’t want Indians descending on this thread to defend their beloved Teja.
I really and seriously appreciate and deserved your rating, no worries, you have your reasons and justification.

I have some color in my profile now.

Interesting convo between you people. However, @New World @Philip the Arab , as you guys have mentioned the concern relating to Pak-Turk relation in case a war occurs between Egypt-Turkey, remember, Russia is selling to Egypt AS WELL AS Turkey and the collaboration with both countries of Russia will expand soon.

Russia is a too big to come under pressure by either Turkey or Egypt to sanction anyone of them.. Russia will either supply weapons to both or will remain neutral until their war is over...

@StormBreaker
So do you think Pakistan will sanction Egypt if a war with Turkey happens if it purchases JF-17?

No, I don't think Pakistan will sanction Egypt. But I'm quite sure that Pakistan will remain Neutral and will play mediator role.

It would never be a fair war between Egypt and Turkey. Greece, Israel, France, and others will probably get involved and crush Turkey by sheer numbers.

IF any one of these (Greece, Israel, France) Countries entered in the war with Turkey then I'm sure that there will be a Green Flag besides Red(Turkish) Flag..

Lmao, you would be naïve to think a country of 1 billion with over half a century of experience would be behind a country with 40 years of experience and a population of 100 billion.

I do not care for any of that. What I do care about is the fact that you called a respected member here a retard.

I believe you have got him all wrong it was a sarcastic post by Undercover Jix ..... so would request to remove the - rating, btw I agree there must not be any mention of Tejas on this thread it was an unnecessary comment .....

What we want to see is the Rafale and Thunder together !!! Maybe some after dance pictures?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom