What's new

Flash Back Air War 1971.

THANX FOR THE SCANS BUT THREADS LIKE THESE WILL START A WAR HERE CAUSE FLASHBACKS OF BOTH THE AIR WARS ARE ALWAYS NIGHTMARES FOR THE INDIANS

Someone once said, that a picture is worth a thousand words.. So here are my thousand words

bangladesh_rel96.jpg

Someone once said, that a picture is worth a thousand words.. So here are my thousand words

bangladesh_rel96.jpg

Bring in another flamebait.. and you get an infraction.
The endgame does not matter in how the PAF performed in the sky..
Your picture seems to show insecurity of even admitting an enemy's good performance..
whining at its very best.

And Kudos to the fellow who felt bored and dug up a 4 year old topic.. lots of free time eh?

In that case, here is a picture doing rounds on Indian forums. It purports to show a PAF aircraft seen through the gunsights of an Indian Gnat fighter plane. However a closer look reveals that the aircraft in the gunsight is also an Indian Gnat. Seems an other case of own goal. :agree:

Sundaresan-GnatGuncam01_Small.jpg

Bring in another flamebait.. and you get an infraction.
The endgame does not matter in how the PAF performed in the sky..
Your picture seems to show insecurity of even admitting an enemy's good performance..
whining at its very best.

And Kudos to the fellow who felt bored and dug up a 4 year old topic.. lots of free time eh?

And sir, endgame is all that matters.. Winning a battle (if at all and I am in no mood to argue and counter argue every single battle of the multiple wars fought between the 2 countries) and losing a war has no significance.. One of the reasons India won 1971 war so convincingly was due to the inability of the PAF to provide ground support to its Army. It was exactly the opposite in case of IAF. And thats why despite interspersed air to air victories of PAF, Pakistan as a nation lost the war..Its not an Olympic Event where you can say that atleast one of my teams did well.

Can we ever forget this?

Last edited by a moderator:
In that case, here is a picture doing rounds on Indian forums. It purports to show a PAF aircraft seen through the gunsights of an Indian Gnat fighter plane. However a closer look reveals that the aircraft in the gunsight is also an Indian Gnat. Seems an other case of own goal. :agree:

Sundaresan-GnatGuncam01_Small.jpg

Even if you are right about this picture doing rounds of Indian forums, then is it your argument that a data error made by an amature Indian Military enthusiast provides a counter balance to a post talking about Pakistan losing the war?

Even if you are right about this picture doing rounds of Indian forums, then is it your argument that a data error made by an amature Indian Military enthusiast provides a counter balance to a post talking about Pakistan losing the war?

Seems you are only here to troll.
The title of the subject is Flash Back Air War 1971.

Is that too difficult for you to comprehend. ?? !!

THANX FOR THE SCANS BUT THREADS LIKE THESE WILL START A WAR HERE CAUSE FLASHBACKS OF BOTH THE AIR WARS ARE ALWAYS NIGHTMARES FOR THE INDIANS

While you guys rejoice on smaller accomplishment made by your airfoce.. you are really forgetting the bigger loss(in all the wars)... what does this exactly mean?? why not see the whole film but why getting happy only with songs in the film...

Seems you are only here to troll.
The title of the subject is Flash Back Air War 1971.

Is that too difficult for you to comprehend. ?? !!

Its Not difficult at all.. But looking at any theater of war without the over all context is plain foolish... Talking about individual one on one battles or raids without the context of whether the over all political/military objective of using PAF were met or not is as weird as appreciating a student's handwriting in a test paper without the context of the contents of his answers..

Oh God , these same scans AGAIN!

First of all, it is not even clear whether these are authentic or not, since the necessary information at the bottom of these scans have been whitened out! Could be total crap for all we know :-)

While you guys rejoice on smaller accomplishment made by your airfoce.. you are really forgetting the bigger loss(in all the wars)... what does this exactly mean?? why not see the whole film but why getting happy only with songs in the film...

Are you sunny deol in real life? Or all you Indians dream of winning wars against Pakistan? Hopefully in your dreams you defeat Pakistan!

And sir, endgame is all that matters.. Winning a battle (if at all and I am in no mood to argue and counter argue every single battle of the multiple wars fought between the 2 countries) and losing a war has no significance.. One of the reasons India won 1971 war so convincingly was due to the inability of the PAF to provide ground support to its Army. It was exactly the opposite in case of IAF. And thats why despite interspersed air to air victories of PAF, Pakistan as a nation lost the war..Its not an Olympic Event where you can say that atleast one of my teams did well.

Right.. then every "real" aviation enthusiast is an idiot to celebrate people like Erich hartmann and Adolf Galland... maybe Germany won the war.
All your talk is simple insecure gibberish.... a tiny fraction of your ego that cannot admit that we did well.. go read the other discussion of the 71 war..
and why the PAF did not provide support..

I and John Doe here have had that long drawn discussion like adults..
And I am not going to waste another thread on a Cynical egomaniac who is here to beat his chest.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom