What's new

First pictures from operational S-300 units in IRAN

Basically Russians have allowed access of S-300 tech to Israel that is why they have created measures to defeat it.
S400 is an upgrade for s300 .... And both of these systems are backbone of Russia air defence ...
Despite all claims , I doubt they gave any critical info to Israel because Israel can give these info to USA and then national security of Russia will endanger ....

The zionists had some ancient s-300 system to test on. Just because this modernised model also has the words "S-300", it does not mean it is the same. Even the S-400 is ultimately just a modernised S-300, by your logic, the zionists could also defeat it?

Remember, this is probably the most modernised version of the s-300 (not including S-400) which has also been tailored for Iranian needs. This tailored part is very important to note.

Having said that all, you seriously think the zionists can threaten Iranian airspace? :lol: They don't have the means to even reach Iranian airspace. They lack air refuelling capabilities. Even if they did, with or without S-300, their planes would get picked apart in Iranian airspace. Heck, Iranian airdefence even back in 2010 would deal with them. They are too weak to threaten Iran.

All this airdefence development you see in Iran, from Bavar-373 development, Talash air defence, Ra'ad, sadid-630 and this S-300 purchase is all aimed at protecting Iranian airspace from a potential/hypothetical US strike using their planes in the middle east and Persian gulf region. Once all these systems are operation, Iran will have easily one of the best protected, integrated air defence network in the world. No one would dare enter it unless they are willing to pay a tremendously large price in return (not even considering all the non air defence capabilities of Iran). The zionists are so weak that are probably not even factored in.

Why would Iran need Hq-9 when it is now about one year away (maximum) from mass producing its own highly advanced Bavar-373? not to mention other long range system such as Talash system? No offence to our Chinese friends, but they do not have anything offer to Iran in this sector. The fighter jet sector is another issue however.
We are working on Qaher 313 for Sepah and another project for Artesh .... In mean time we want to buy battle tested Su 30

Last edited:
Screenshot_2016-08-28-23-00-18.png

I never thought i would see them in Iranian hands in my lifetime. Boy was i wrong. Congrats to Iranian for finally receiving them.

S300 is an upgrade for s400 ...
Wat.

Why oh why is everyone so damn quick to discredit Iran on it's Air Defense and achievements?

So childish lol.

Opinions don't change reality my friend. Let them pretend that they doubt Iranian air defence achievement. They are more than welcome to test those capabilities by sending a few planes into Iranian airspace. However, given what has happened to countless of the UAV's which made a mistake of coming near/into our airspace, I doubt they're willing to put their "pretending to believe theories" into practise anymore :D The pretendings are for trolls in this forum. The main people i.e their military know fully well how potent Iranian air defence is and how it is getting much more potent every month and year.

He meant to say S-400 ultimately was a system birthed through the continuation upgrade of the S-300 family.

We are working on Qaher 313 for Sepah and another project for Artesh .... In mean time we want to buy battle tested Su 30

Qaher is just a close airsupport like system. I don't know about the artesh project, it's just rumours flying around (pun intended :D). Hopefully Iran gets production rights for Su-30 and after that, we purely focus on stealth 5th gen planes.

Last edited:
Mobile keyboard is on my n
Qaher is just a close airsupport like system. I don't know about the artesh project, it's just rumours flying around (pun intended :D). Hopefully Iran gets production rights for Su-30 and after that, we purely focus on stealth 5th gen planes.

Qaher will be able to shoot Anti ship missiles and hunt chopper and ucav ....

Karrar , bavar 373 , khalij fars , owj jet engine , all of them were rumers ....

Let's me add another rumer , super sonic cruise missiles ...

Just imagine this : hindered of cheap and semi stleath with super cruise missiles and new Anti ship balstic missiles and ucav ...

Mobile keyboard is on my n

Qaher will be able to shoot Anti ship missiles and hunt chopper and ucav ....

Karrar , bavar 373 , khalij fars , owj jet engine , all of them were rumers ....

Let's me add another rumer , super sonic cruise missiles ...

Just imagine this : hindered of cheap and semi stleath with super cruise missiles and new Anti ship balstic missiles and ucav ...

Midoonam dadash, don't forget the supersonic cruise missile in development for which we got news recently:D Very exciting times ahead.
Hopefully after supersonic cruise or perhaps even before that, we get info on scramjet/hypersonic missile projects.

S-300 PMU2 is still a very potent System, just the thought of its presence scares the wanabe attackers, Just think Why Usrael started bombing every convoy it thopught were carrying the S-300 components in Syria a few years back..And better yet for Iran , the Bavar-373 will give it full control over its air defences from now on, with much closer capabilities to S-400 in dealing with Ballistic missiles, meaning it is also an ABM on top of being a long range Airdefence system against warplanes, cruise missiles and drones/UAVs..
Qaher is going to be a light-weight fighter on top of a close ground support bomber..
Unfortunately Iran can not buy any offensive weapons till 2021/22 when all UN sanctions will be lifted..but it can sign some MOUs for procurement or local manufacturing in the mean time, So SU-30 will be ready in numbers by that time an delivered very quickly and production can also start, the same goes for the Chinese J-10..

finally, after f....ing 10 years of waiting

but thanks putin, without your stupid move iran wouldnt invest such huge ressources developing its own AD systems..

And now reverse enginere the shit out of it, truck, electronics, missiles, radar and do a better one -> S300 PMU-4

And now reverse enginere the shit out of it, truck, electronics, missiles, radar and do a better one -> S300 PMU-4

Why on earth would they waste money reverse engineering this system and making an upgraded system when that money can go into the indigenous Iranian system i.e Bavar-373 and its upgrades?

Back
Top Bottom