What's new

First glimpse into jf-17 block 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely not a F-16, picture shows got two intakes. Best guess is JF-17 from its shape but those intakes look weird, but picture is too blurred.
Could it be Project AZAM ? Stealth version of JF17 on testing phase!

Last edited:

The concept designs which make it look like JF-17 are just concept arts, although it would be nice if they are like those.
But I doubt that Azm project is capable of flying just yet.

Looks like someone 1. Added a canted tail and 2. photoshopped the intake-mid fuselage of F-22 on to a regular JF17 to make it look like similar changes for Block3 along the lines of an FC31:
image_2019-05-16_10-12_1.jpg

download (1)_1.jpg
IMG_3284.gif

Oh my good!? How could this be Azam, which is not even in true development phase (at best in conceptual design) and Block 3 not even flying??? Sometimes You should temper your enthusiasm and think a bit before you post.

As per Jane, First blk III will appear in march 2020.

The Pic to blure to say anything, but I hope Block 3's engine is equipped with TVC

For some reason in i dont think Block 3 will have stealthy features,never mentioned by the ACM. There may be a possibility the blurry picture we are seeing might be the block 4?.

For some reason in i dont think Block 3 will have stealthy features,never mentioned by the ACM. There may be a possibility the blurry picture we are seeing might be the block 4?.
Sahab abhi tou block III nahi ura yay chothay kahan say uray ga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom