What's new

Firing at a Gurudwara in US, several people shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
From my experience, Sikhs will direct their anger towards Muslims more than the killers. :coffee:

There were couple of Sikhs over in news channel trying to convey message to domestic terrorists that Sikhs are American friendly and how they are not Muslims as if it will be some how justified to target Muslims.

I did not support incidents took place over Sikh temple but after listen to some sick( Sikh) ...........well..........!

There were couple of Sikhs over in news channel trying to convey message to domestic terrorists that Sikhs are American friendly and how they are not Muslims as if it will be some how justified to target Muslims.

I did not support incidents took place over Sikh temple but after listen to some sick( Sikh) ...........well..........!

what makes you think that they are saying that to make it justified to target muslims ??

Anyone whose life is in danger, will try his best to get himself out of that danger...more so if he is being targetted by MISTAKE.
No ones wants to die someone else's death. Sikhs are not conbveying a message that targetting muslims is Okay..they are making it clear to every one..that they need to understand that Sikhs are differenty and Muslims are different...why should they be msiatken for Muslims and killed....BTW i can easily abuse Muslims by tweaking their name, the way you did in your post..but honestly we cant go to that level.

they are making it clear to every one..that they need to understand that Sikhs are differenty and Muslims are different...why should they be msiatken for Muslims and killed....BTW i can easily abuse Muslims by tweaking their name, the way you did in your post..but honestly we cant go to that level.

Fact of the matter is, skin head was white supremacist. He wasn't going after Muslim rather brown skin Sikhs taking over his neighborhoods. He hate your existence thus took some measure of his own to eliminate some. You should be pointing finger at people like him instead of focusing and directing other terrorists toward us.

this is the gunman....just by looking at him u could tell he is khatarnak

AznnAdWCYAAs6pn.jpg

what makes you think that they are saying that to make it justified to target muslims ??

BBC News - Sikhs shock at Wisconsin temple shooting

watch the linked video specially the end bit.
the guy is upset that Sikhs are begin targeted for bearing resemblance with Muslims. him being a victim I can understand that and can forgive him for implying that Islam is a terrorist religion but what I rally fail to see in all this is that there is no unqualified condemnation of the violence.

I hear you, no one wants to die for someone else. but why any one should die like that eh??

why not just condemn and stop such killing and stop such mindset hmmm?

why not just condemn violence against anyone regardless of his faith? eh?

do you know why such "mistakes" are happening? because people today are choosing to react basing on who is the culprit and who is the victim.

why dont we expect the American law enforcement agencies and their leaders to ensure that there is NO violence against the innocent civilians.. Full Stop!!!

Fact of the matter is, skin head was white supremacist. He wasn't going after Muslim rather brown skin Sikhs taking over his neighborhoods. He hate your existence thus took some measure of his own to eliminate some. You should be pointing finger at people like him instead of focusing and directing other terrorists toward us.

As said earlier no is directing any terrorists towards you and no one is focussed on you. we are just focussed on us and saving our own lives. We do not know what the terrorist who attacked the gurudwara wanted. wether he wanted brown sikhs our mistaken sikhs for some other group/community or religion ...we have been targetted in the past for the mistake of identities by these terrorists thus we do not want to be targetted again. Moreover even if I agree to you for a moment that this was not the case where the skin head targetted us msitakenly thinking us as muslims...still what sthe guarantee that it will not happen in the future what has happened in the past ?? why would us and why should we be known as Muslims if we are sikhs?

BBC News - Sikhs shock at Wisconsin temple shooting

watch the linked video specially the end bit.
the guy is upset that Sikhs are begin targeted for bearing resemblance with Muslims. him being a victim I can understand that and can forgive him for implying that Islam is a terrorist religion but what I rally fail to see in all this is that there is no unqualified condemnation of the violence.

I hear you, no one wants to die for someone else. but why any one should die like that eh??

why not just condemn and stop such killing and stop such mindset hmmm?

why not just condemn violence against anyone regardless of his faith? eh?

do you know why such "mistakes" are happening? because people today are choosing to react basing on who is the culprit and who is the victim.

why dont we expect the American law enforcement agencies and their leaders to ensure that there is NO violence against the innocent civilians.. Full Stop!!!

every one is condemning the incident...from Muslims to ikhs to Pakistanis to Indians. No one in his right senses would justify these killing or killings of any muslim...but the man in the video is too terrified as he has been targetted...so you can never blame him...tell me if in any other day when things are normal...wether sikhs say that..never.,,they raise this topic only when they are in fear that some fool might attack them believing them to be a muslim.

As said earlier no is directing any terrorists towards you and no one is focussed on you. we are just focussed on us and saving our own lives. We do not know what the terrorist who attacked the gurudwara wanted. wether he wanted brown sikhs our mistaken sikhs for some other group/community or religion ...we have been targetted in the past for the mistake of identities by these terrorists thus we do not want to be targetted again. Moreover even if I agree to you for a moment that this was not the case where the skin head targetted us msitakenly thinking us as muslims...still what sthe guarantee that it will not happen in the future what has happened in the past ?? why would us and why should we be known as Muslims if we are sikhs?

That's very cowardly.

Sikhs/muslims/hindus/buddhits/jews should be given CCW permits more often, and for heavens sake have a few armed guards at the gate

Sikhs/muslims/hindus/buddhits/jews should be given CCW permits more often, and for heavens sake have a few armed guards at the gate

its a sad day when America requires armed guards @ religious places

its americans like these pshyco case hilly billy job less hobos sexual predators having fetish for dead bodies and gore and rape....americans family upbringing is very poor....where the head of house has girlfriends he beats his wife in front of neighbours and postmen....do drugs...watch dog the bounty hunter and you will know what i am talking about......cheating,extra martial affairs....lack of ideology...is all that makes them killers and terrorists and make them support landgrabbers and wage wars all around the globe.....

as i have already pointed out most sickest and bizarre and inhumane comments on ******** come from americans and i dont need to prove it...you all know it..........one wonders if a human being can laugh and mock the misery of another fellow human being...it is these very american who then join the american armed forces...they fly helicopters and drive tanks....

then they run killing squads mutilitatin bodies collecting war sovereners and then in abu gharib their sexual predator nature gets exposed in gitmo to where they fulfil their sick fantasies........

jews??are you serious...they already running the american country.....they own nukes and raptor and abram tanks...why would they want to own a handgun permit?

Same here - I saw the same bigoted minded sikhs on internet forums trying to tell Americans that Sikhs are not Muslims (Is it ok to kill Muslims?) I don't feel any sympathy for them now.

its americans like these pshyco case hilly billy job less hobos sexual predators having fetish for dead bodies and gore and rape....americans family upbringing is very poor....where the head of house has girlfriends he beats his wife in front of neighbours and postmen....do drugs...watch dog the bounty hunter and you will know what i am talking about......cheating,extra martial affairs....lack of ideology...is all that makes them killers and terrorists and make them support landgrabbers and wage wars all around the globe.....

as i have already pointed out most sickest and bizarre and inhumane comments on ******** come from americans and i dont need to prove it...you all know it..........one wonders if a human being can laugh and mock the misery of another fellow human being...it is these very american who then join the american armed forces...they fly helicopters and drive tanks....

then they run killing squads mutilitatin bodies collecting war sovereners and then in abu gharib their sexual predator nature gets exposed in gitmo to where they fulfil their sick fantasies........

And then people accuse westerners of generalizing Muslims when people here themselves are generalizing Americans :disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom