What's new

Firing at a Gurudwara in US, several people shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Killer was wearing a "Never Forget 9/11" tattoo.

and Army takes Ignorant people? This man has served in US army....He is sure to be able to read and write...
A man who served in Army is sure to know the difference between Sikh and muslim..
Wake up and smell coffee..

So basically you are saying that killing innocent muslims on the basis of 9/11 is fine?

No, that is a stupid thing you guys come out with out to nowhere. I am saying that Sikhs have a right to let them know that they are not Muslims, no different than moderate Muslims that try to distance themselves from 9/11 by claiming that they are not Arab or that they do not agree with Osama Bin Laden's views. Ultimately, the blame lies in the white supremacist.

No one in this thread has ever said that killing innocent Muslims is fine, and I definitely dont support that. But there have been a few comments by RazPak and SOCOM along the lines of "the Sikhs deserved it and we dont care". This is why you guys always end up soiling your name.

Pathetic analogy there!

Nevertheless if I have the power to divert it I would divert it onto a place where there're no people if no such land then would prefer it to land onto my house. For sure wouldn't divert it onto, say Vatican city or Haridwar.

Nope. I just gave two choice..Either mecca or some village in argentina..And 100/100 muslims would chose the argentinian village and personally I wont fault your for that for mecca is your everything in a spiritual sense.

My only point - stop complaining when others too do that and especially when it is common sense that there was a religious/race hate angle involved in this shooting.

race issue is involved because the killer was white supremacist but there is a religious hate angle involved as well as suggested by Police, the guy was supporting 9/11 tattoo. the recent surge in attack on sikhs post 9/11 was because of their resemblance to Muslims

because the bigots like this guy, wont even case to stop and investigate the differences between Muslims and Sikhs. for them we are both worthy of hatred for being brown and supporting a beard.

@Trisonics

you are right, none of you is suggesting that killing Muslims instead would have been ok. but media is being a real villain here instead of going into details about the killer and his association with fascists, it appears to be educating the brain dread farthead hill billies on how NOT to confuse Sikhs as Muslims.

trust me, I take this tragedy as a personal one because it well could have happened to us and we would have been seething with anger and you guys would have been consoling us and some trolling and having a laugh over it.

Irfan,

What you get to see and hear is not the complete truth. While its true that the case of mistaken identity was broadcasted it is also true that the same media made multiple attempts not to make this a Muslim thing.
just like how OBL does not represent the entire Muslim community, one guy does not represent the entire White community. What happened should be mourned by all non whites not just sikhs. The issue is being over blown here...when seriously absolutely nothing close to what is being interpreted here has happened.

As if the potential mass murderers will stop killing their victims if sikhs dont tell the world that they are not muslim :rolleyes:

because sikhs have been attacked inamerica several times by terrorists thinking them to be muslims.

Miza you have made your point already. please dont respond to these posts any more
Sikhs are a grieving party here and they got nothing to justify.

till today, oriental looking people get attacked on the eve of pearl harbour attack by demented Americans.
the problem lies with American mentality, the condemnation is very customary and half hearted. its only on the incident not on the mindset and thats something which is disturbing.

I will like to point out something else to you as well. some Muslims seem to be aggressive and crude in their posts here but they are also worried about next possible attack and there is a possibility that this time that the killer or killers wont make any mistakes.

MY POLITE REQUEST TO ALL PEOPLE TO STOP ACCUSING SIKHS.
they are the victims here so please be mindful of your remarks.
hopefully you understand

and Army takes Ignorant people? This man has served in US army....He is sure to be able to read and write...
A man who served in Army is sure to know the difference between Sikh and muslim..
Wake up and smell coffee..

he has also been expelled from the US army...so your claim that since he is from army he is smart and not ignorant...goes down the drain.

moreover...you dont know americans..they are fools of thetop level...even the most educated ones do not know where is India or pakistn located wether on east or in west...yes..unbelievable right..but thats americans for you....and if you still belive that there was not a religious angle here...may be you should read post no 256 by Irrfan baloch.

Nope. I just gave two choice..Either mecca or some village in argentina..And 100/100 muslims would chose the argentinian village and personally I wont fault your for that for mecca is your everything in a spiritual sense.

My only point - stop complaining when others too do that and especially when it is common sense that there was a religious/race hate angle involved in this shooting.

Wrong! See I didn't so logically it makes 99/100.

Actually I grabbed your point but you surely couldn't pick what I implied lately.

Again, If I being a trigger-happy guy point a gun at you - would you point me another sitting duck? leave other option aside.

he has also been expelled from the US army...so your claim that since he is from army he is smart and not ignorant...goes down the drain.

moreover...you dont know americans..they are fools of thetop level...even the most educated ones do not know where is India or pakistn located wether on east or in west...yes..unbelievable right..but thats americans for you....and if you still belive that there was not a religious angle here...may be you should read post no 256 by Irrfan baloch.

Ok then better stop wearing turbans and shave your beards.
You lot been trying to make it clear that sikhs are not muslims since 9/11 and thats about 13 years of hard work gone down the drain.

Wrong! See I didn't so logically it makes 99/100.

Actually I grabbed your point but you surely couldn't pick what I implied lately.

Again, If I point a gun at you - would you point me another sitting duck? leave other option aside.

I would if the gun was pointed at me mistakenly thinking I was someone else...and so would you. And its isnt rocket science to know that Sikhs are mistakenly thought of as Arabs by these white folks in redneckville. So if a skinhead with "Never forget 9/11" tatoo comes up, I would say, at the top of my voice, I am not an Arab. Think what you think of the Sikhs..least of their concerns.

p.s.:- I see you have not made your choice to the question I asked and instead deflected.

At times like this all peace loving people should unanimously condemn tgese acts if mass murdering innocents.
But you lot are out looking for escape goats and excuses for the killer ,good luck with that.

Ok then better stop wearing turbans and shave your beards.
You lot been trying to make it clear that sikhs are not muslims since 9/11 and thats about 13 years of hard work gone down the drain.

Sikhs were not muslims (or even Hindus) for the last 500 odd years. And instead of asking them to shave their beards why not stop the activities that are causing these attacks ?

The culprit was in the US Army for several years, his job in the Army dealt with foreign people, he most likely knew the difference between a Sikh and other people of other religions, in spite the Sikhs at this Temple thinking it's a case of "mistaken identity" that caused this on them.

sir he looks like dudley boys an american wrestler in wwe........

one can see hate in his eyes...brainwashed countrey man of abraham lincoln.......the founding fathers of americans would be ashmed if this happend in 1776.......well one cant blame such terrorists....since their founding fathers were all about terrorism too......

founding fathers of america....they came from spain and europe they killed and land grabbed america in the name of discovery...they killed the real americans(red indians) millions of them and sent back the gold to europe.........then later on the french and britisher fought with one another..........these morons named it civil war.....when in fact these thugs were on and the same from within and they were just fighting for land.........then they declared an independece act in 1776....lol....as if the original owners of america the red indians had enslaved them and they got free and they declared independece.....

so if one sees their history.....this appears that they have been fooling the rest of world from early times....
Came from Spain? When did you drop out of kindergarten?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom