What's new

Finally GhairatMand Indian Muslims are waking up to Hindu Terrorism

In that case why not tell the world, that's what yours country lot is doing is not right and unacceptable in the civilized world. I have nothing against India and especially against Indians as long as they want to live in peace with us, sort out Kashmir and be a good neighbour.
A lone voice may be drown out by the crowd but that can make a start for the bigger things. Be a proud Indian but be honest and fair to others too, and its not a lot world is asking from India. Instead of applying the rule of mob which will only lead to the blood and destruction for your future generations and others.

You are over estimating Hindus and underestimating non Hindus.

Firstly, Hindus are a divided lot.

Secondly, Hindus are as coward as you can get.
u christians also need to arm yrselves for yr own good! after they r done with us they will come to u, rest is yr own choice.

u christians also need to arm yrselves for yr own good! after they r done with us they will come to u, rest is yr own choice.

Not necessary. Christians have political and money power in India.

PM Modi begs CM YS Jagan for support in Parliament to pass bills.

YS Jagan controls the richest temple in India.

like i said, AFTER they will be done with us yr next! There was a time mind u they used to beg for support from Muslim leaders too once upon a time, and this political and money power wont stay forever since yr a minority too even smaller then Muslims, this CM also wont stay in power forever eventually will be replaced by majoritarian. Also if article 370 and 35A can happen and demographics of Kashmir can be altered, so can the demographics of Goa too.
I do believe that yr wise enough and old enough to see this threat coming....This is exactly what Muslim leaders of india didnt see coming and always slept on it, now look where this has led them!

U people shouldnt do the same mistake, their burning of churches and raping and beating Nuns must not go unnoticed for yr own good! this is just the start for something big in future.

Last edited:
Indian Muslims need to arm themselves if they want to survive in Hindu India, or else BJP will get rid of them through ethnic cleansing. They are already living a low life.
Slowly they are waking up, and with Sikhs thy ill be a formidable force politically and socially, sure thy will arm themselves or may some other Muslim country may start supporting thm soon cause enough is enough?

Jagan has been reconverted to Hinduism. And it is richest Temple in the world.

Jagan has been reconverted to Hinduism. And it is richest Temple in the world.

Unlike Muslims of India, who tend to display, defend and be dogmatic about their religion, Christians of India act low profile and assimilated to Hindus. This is the reason why even when Christians of India are more than 30%, the surveys still have Christians at 1%. If it makes you happy that Jagan has reconverted, I am happy for you.:enjoy:

Unlike Muslims of India, who tend to display, defend and be dogmatic about their religion, Christians of India act low profile and assimilated to Hindus. This is the reason why even when Christians of India are more than 30%, the surveys still have Christians at 1%. If it makes you happy that Jagan has reconverted, I am happy for you.:enjoy:
Where did you get the 30% figure from?

When at the edge of the cliff the Indian Muslims can also react!!! Remember Daud Ibrahim's bombings at the Bombay Stock Exchange to put a stop to the mass scale slaughter of the Muslims...

Back
Top Bottom