PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I havent seen yet Indonesian men team, but women team main players will be

1. Syarafina Ayasha Shahril ( Guard )-6
2. Angelica Chandra ( Center )-99
3. Vanisha Renata Siregar ( Guard )-13

These three players played for FIBA U- 18 women Word Cup August 2021, they are still 15-16 years old.

The FIBA Under-16 Asian Championship is an under-16 basketball championship in the International Basketball Federation's FIBA Asia zone. The event started in 2009 and is held bi-annually. The top placed teams compete in the FIBA Under-17 Basketball World Cup.

Men competition 12-19 June 2022

Women competition 24-30 June 2022

I hope Indian team is present @KedarT
India was there in the 2017 FIBA U16 Asian competition although we failed to win a single game (came close against Lebanon and South Korea). In fact, I didn't see Indonesia in that competition.

India was there in the 2017 FIBA U16 Asian competition although we failed to win a single game (came close against Lebanon and South Korea). In fact, I didn't see Indonesia in that competition.

I see we dont send our team for that competition which I think is due to lack of money by our basketball association which actually a civilian organization that is outside of government. Indonesia basketball team as I know only focus on U 18 and senior team, both for 5x5 and 3x3.

This is new to us, sending under 16 age of players to under 16 competition. I dont know the teams that will be participating, but I see India will be one of them as the strongest team in South Asia.

I see we dont send our team for that competition which I think is due to lack of money by our basketball association which actually a civilian organization that is outside of government. Indonesia basketball team as I know only focus on U 18 and senior team, both for 5x5 and 3x3.

This is new to us, sending under 16 age of players to under 16 competition. I dont know the teams that will be participating, but I see India will be one of them as the strongest team in South Asia.
India is the strongest team in South Asia in every sport, duh. South Asia is a very poor comparison standpoint for us.
Good luck to you! Keep me updated on this as otherwise I don't usually check basketball results😛

India is the strongest team in South Asia in every sport, duh. South Asia is a very poor comparison standpoint for us.
Good luck to you! Keep me updated on this as otherwise I don't usually check basketball results😛

Nepal is quite active as well in Asia level competition and I see Bangladesh has good basketball team as well and will be played for qualifying round in Srilangka for FIBA Asia Cup 2025.

Yup, the competition is more fierce in South East Asia and I love if our basketball teams can beat up Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam team, in May there will be SEAGAMES in Hanoi......:sniper:

I will try to tag you if SEAGAMES basketball games are started......

Nepal is quite active as well in Asia level competition and I see Bangladesh has good basketball team as well and will be played for qualifying round in Srilangka for FIBA Asia Cup 2025.

Yup, the competition is more fierce in South East Asia and I love if our basketball teams can beat up Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam team, in May there will be SEAGAMES in Hanoi......:sniper:

Frankly, I would love to see India be a part of either the Gulf competitions or even the SEA ones instead of participating in useless SAFF competitions and patting ourselves on the back after winning it. And I'm speaking for all sports (except cricket) here, not just football or basketball.

Please do

Frankly, I would love to see India be a part of either the Gulf competitions or even the SEA ones instead of participating in useless SAFF competitions and patting ourselves on the back after winning it. And I'm speaking for all sports (except cricket) here, not just football or basketball.

Please do

Our men under 16 years old has already been practicing for June game (FIBA Asia Cup)

Our women team hasnt been shown yet, but at least you can see some of the players in this high school basketball camp will be played in that FIBA Asia Cup under 16.

Look on the tumbnail is Syarafina Ayasha Sjahril ( 16 years old player )

Back
Top Bottom