What's new

2023 FIBA Basketball World Cup qualification (Asia)

Indos

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
2023 FIBA Basketball World Cup qualification (Asia)

The 2023 FIBA Basketball World Cup qualification for the FIBA Asia-Oceania region, will begin in November 2021 and will conclude in February 2023.

The 16 teams that have qualified for the 2021 FIBA Asia Cup will participate in the first round of the FIBA Basketball World Cup Asian qualifiers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIBA Basketball World Cup 2023 Qualifiers
A total of 80 national teams from the four regions of Africa, Americas, Asia (and Oceania) and Europe will play in the FIBA Basketball World Cup 2023 Qualifiers.

Number of teamsAFRICAAMERICASASIAEUROPE
FIBA Basketball World Cup 2023 Qualifiers16161632
FIBA Continental Cups 2025 Pre-QualifiersAll remaining registered teams
  • Two games per window to be played on a home and away basis in six windows to qualify for the FIBA Basketball World Cup 2023
  • Each window will be 9 days long, beginning on Monday and finishing on the following Tuesday
  • Windows dates: November 22-30, 2021, February 21 to March 1, 2022, June 27 to July 5, 2022, August 22-30, 2022, November 7-15, 2022, and February 20-28, 2023
  • The FIBA Basketball World Cup 2023 will qualify teams directly for the Paris 2024 Olympic Games or through 4 FIBA Olympic Qualifying Tournaments

Last edited:
1630579653995.png

@UDAYCAMPUS

Rizal Falconi has stated his dream to play in National Team. I think the coach should give him opportunity as he has better shooting now.

Muhammad Rizal Falconi, 197 cm

1631025800642.png

Bro @UDAYCAMPUS , how do you think about this player ? I think it is because he is too skinny that make current Indonesian coach doesnt include him on the team which I think is an absurd reason since he is a good shooter.

Rizal Falconi has stated his dream to play in National Team. I think the coach should give him opportunity as he has better shooting now.

Muhammad Rizal Falconi, 197 cm

View attachment 776221

Bro @UDAYCAMPUS , how do you think about this player ? I think it is because he is too skinny that make current Indonesian coach doesnt include him on the team which I think is an absurd reason since he is a good shooter.

Good play and shot imho. For Basketball height is definitely a bigger factor than being a bit skinny, some might even take it as a pro if it leads to increased agility. I do hope the coach has a better reason than being skinny for him and eventually gives him a shot. :-)

Good play and shot imho. For Basketball height is definitely a bigger factor than being a bit skinny, some might even take it as a pro if it leads to increased agility. I do hope the coach has a better reason than being skinny for him and eventually gives him a shot. :-)

Sadly, he is not called.

This is the team

Arki Dikania Wisnu, Andakara Prastawa, Govinda Julian Saputra, Vincent Rinaldi Kosasih, Hardianus Lakudu, Kevin Yonas, Widyanta Putra Teja, Abraham Damar Grahita, Juan Laurent Kokodiputra, dan Sandy Ibrahim Aziz.

Some of the highlight

Arki Wisnu

Sandy Ibrahim Aziz

Widyanta Putra Teja

Abraham Damar Grahita

And 1 NBA player

Marquest Bolden (Utah Jazz) :chilli:

Marques Terrell Bolden (born April 17, 1998) is an American-born Indonesian professional basketball player for the Utah Jazz of the National Basketball Association (NBA). He played college basketball for the Duke Blue Devils.

1633538101291.png

Indonesia team to play against Lebanon in November, not fair though we have to play in Lebanon two times due to make the competition less complex due to Covid measure restriction in Indonesia where 3 days quarantine are the obligation for international flight passenger.

12 players

1636166339476.png

Plus Sandi Ibrahim Aziz

Back
Top Bottom