What's new

2022 FIBA Asia Cup, Jakarta 12-24 July

Indonesia vs Australia, third strongest basketball team on Earth

Well done Indonesia! Appreciate the highlights. The Aussies is a much better team, but your team were not afraid. They gave their best. Unfortunately their first round knockout game will face my team China. If they lose they'll lose their ticket to the world cup as host country. Team China has been plagued by injuries and illness. Several of our best players did not make it to the games. But that's no excuse. 1.4 billion people got to be able to select a few good basketball players, right? :azn: Let's hope for a good game. Best luck to both teams!

Well done Indonesia! Appreciate the highlights. The Aussies is a much better team, but your team were not afraid. They gave their best. Unfortunately their first round knockout game will face my team China. If they lose they'll lose their ticket to the world cup as host country. Team China has been plagued by injuries and illness. Several of our best players did not make it to the games. But that's no excuse. 1.4 billion people got to be able to select a few good basketball players, right? :azn: Let's hope for a good game. Best luck to both teams!

Yup, we will see, that will be nice game to watch and a very important game for both teams

Any way China vs Taiwan

Indonesia is building bigger stadium for the next World Cup FIBA event in 2023

Not this team probably, there are only 2 usual suspect in this team, Thon Maker and McDaniels.......

The third ranked team in the world would have Patty Mills, Joe Ingle, Aaron Baynes, Ben Simmons, Josh Giddley and co.....

I am afraid this Australian team is being like the US team now, most of these people I mentioned did not even try to participate.....Used to be name like Matthew Dellavedova, Dante Exum would still be interested in regional game like this, not anymore..........

Not this team probably, there are only 2 usual suspect in this team, Thon Maker and McDaniels.......

The third ranked team in the world would have Patty Mills, Joe Ingle, Aaron Baynes, Ben Simmons, Josh Giddley and co.....

I am afraid this Australian team is being like the US team now, most of these people I mentioned did not even try to participate.....Used to be name like Matthew Dellavedova, Dante Exum would still be interested in regional game like this, not anymore..........

Well it depends on the person nationalism, Marques Bolden, our naturalized player, he is still 24 years old, he has a chance to play in NBA by playing in NBA Summer games, but he chooses playing with our team in this tournament, he is NBA G league players but has played in several NBA team before for some time ( Cleveland Cavaliers and Houston Rocket)

Indonesian team in this competition

1658031705068.png

1658031828994.png

1658031909956.png

1658032061211.png

1658032120376.png

1658032208601.png

Well it depends on the person nationalism, Marques Bolden, our naturalized player, he is still 24 years old, he has a chance to play in NBA by playing in NBA Summer games, but he chooses playing with our team in this tournament, he is NBA G league players but has played in several NBA team before for some time ( Cleveland Cavaliers and Houston Rocket)
NBA summer game (or G League) is different than those name I mentioned that played in the big league, you lose maybe a chance or hundred grand if you get injured for national match.

Patty Mills contract with the nets was worth 12 millions, Benny Simmon's worth 177 millions. He even missed the Olympic games (well, not that we miss him) and Araon Baynes's worth 15 millions. That's different than Thon Maker who earn around 500,000 since being waved by NBA.....

Third Place Match

Last edited:
FIBA Asia President visited the construction of new basketball stadium in GBK complex for FIBA World Cup 2023, which is actually not far from the Istora Senayan where FIBA Asia Cup 2022 is held.

The best thing about building this large stadium is that there will be large praying room inside, so people will not worry with how they can do the praying if they want to watch any sport games here or even live music concert.

Final

Australia vs Lebanon

Back
Top Bottom