What's new

Female refugees from Ukraine are being offered a place to stay by British men in exchange for sex

obj 705A

Reaction score
Country
Iraq

Female refugees from Ukraine are being offered a place to stay by British men in exchange for sex

British men are reportedly offering female refugees – who have fled their homes in Ukraine – a place to stay in exchange for sex.

Sadly, not all of the hosts using such platforms are doing so with good intentions, with an undercover investigation carried out by The Times revealing that British men are asking female refugees to share a bed, have sex in exchange for their stay and in some cases, get married for sponsorship into the UK.

As part of their investigation, a reporter from The Times posed as 22-year-old Natalya from Kyiv who was "bombarded with inappropriate and sexually suggestive messages from men seeking relationships" within minutes of posting on the largest Facebook group for UK hosts.

"I have a large bed. We could sleep together," read one message, with someone else sending a voice note that said: "I am ready to help you and maybe you can help me also." In another message, a 47-year-old man asked Natalya if she was single, before repeatedly proposing that they marry. "I [will] marry with you," the man said, according to the report. "Don’t worry. I am not [a] sex maniac. I am not that kind of m[a]n."

Another man said that he wouldn't offer a home to anyone who wouldn't engage in a sexual relationship. "What if I never want to be physical?" Natalya asked, to which the man reportedly said he was "not offering sponsorship to a person unwilling to have sex" although he said this would be "with the consent of both." The 43-year-old man claimed to have "passed all the safe checks" to be a member of the refugee-host matching group on Facebook.

Out of the 75 private messages that the reporter posing as Natalya received across two days, 41 were from single men who lived alone.

One 32-year-old woman from Bakhmut,
Ukraine, who has been searching for an appropriate person to match in the UK, wrote that she had received suggestive messages from men on Facebook’s Messenger app. “I was approached by one older guy from London who said that I would have to share a bedroom with him, and was asked if I was OK with that,” she said in an email seen by the Guardian.

The UN refugee agency has called on the UK government to intervene to stop single British men from being matched up with lone Ukrainian women seeking refuge from war because of fears of sexual exploitation.

Leading refugee charities raised their concerns about the Homes for Ukraine scheme in a letter to Michael Gove, the minister in charge of the scheme. Louise Calvey, the head of safeguarding at the charity Refugee Action, told the Observer it was at risk of being a “Tinder for sex traffickers”.

LMAO I wonder how many of these "British" men offering Ukrainian women homes are probably just Indians with British citizenship.

Last edited by a moderator:

British men are reportedly offering female refugees – who have fled their homes in Ukraine – a place to stay in exchange for sex.

Sadly, not all of the hosts using such platforms are doing so with good intentions, with an undercover investigation carried out by The Times revealing that British men are asking female refugees to share a bed, have sex in exchange for their stay and in some cases, get married for sponsorship into the UK.

As part of their investigation, a reporter from The Times posed as 22-year-old Natalya from Kyiv who was "bombarded with inappropriate and sexually suggestive messages from men seeking relationships" within minutes of posting on the largest Facebook group for UK hosts.

"I have a large bed. We could sleep together," read one message, with someone else sending a voice note that said: "I am ready to help you and maybe you can help me also." In another message, a 47-year-old man asked Natalya if she was single, before repeatedly proposing that they marry. "I [will] marry with you," the man said, according to the report. "Don’t worry. I am not [a] sex maniac. I am not that kind of m[a]n."

Another man said that he wouldn't offer a home to anyone who wouldn't engage in a sexual relationship. "What if I never want to be physical?" Natalya asked, to which the man reportedly said he was "not offering sponsorship to a person unwilling to have sex" although he said this would be "with the consent of both." The 43-year-old man claimed to have "passed all the safe checks" to be a member of the refugee-host matching group on Facebook.

Out of the 75 private messages that the reporter posing as Natalya received across two days, 41 were from single men who lived alone.

Ukraine, who has been searching for an appropriate person to match in the UK, wrote that she had received suggestive messages from men on Facebook’s Messenger app. “I was approached by one older guy from London who said that I would have to share a bedroom with him, and was asked if I was OK with that,” she said in an email seen by the Guardian.

The UN refugee agency has called on the UK government to intervene to stop single British men from being matched up with lone Ukrainian women seeking refuge from war because of fears of sexual exploitation.

Leading refugee charities raised their concerns about the Homes for Ukraine scheme in a letter to Michael Gove, the minister in charge of the scheme. Louise Calvey, the head of safeguarding at the charity Refugee Action, told the Observer it was at risk of being a “Tinder for sex traffickers”.

LMAO I wonder how many of these "British" men offering Ukrainian women homes are probably just Indians with British citizenship.

View attachment 835417

Most of the men doing this are single middle-aged, middle-class white men between the ages of 40-65 years old who have no children.

View attachment 835417

What did the British government expect with this stupid scheme of bringing in people into your homes! It's ripe for exploitation and Ukraine is well known for women looking for marriage and dating Western European men.

"Out of the 75 private messages that the reporter posing as Natalya received across two days, 41 were from single men who lived alone."

This is just one sample the vast majority of offers so far have come from men, who live by themselves in flats or houses. Very few families have signed up due to financial pressure and just a lack of space.
Help should be given in the form of accommodation (if UK based) or help to refugees in European countries.

What did the British government expect with this stupid scheme of bringing in people into your homes! It's ripe for exploitation and Ukraine is well known for women looking for marriage and dating Western European men.

"Out of the 75 private messages that the reporter posing as Natalya received across two days, 41 were from single men who lived alone."

This is just one sample the vast majority of offers so far have come from men, who live by themselves in flats or houses. Very few families have signed up due to financial pressure and just a lack of space.
Help should be given in the form of accommodation (if UK based) or help to refugees in European countries.

I bet most of the men doing this have names like Nigel, Norman, Frank or Mike............ :disagree:

They all do bro, won't make the news. This is tame. Many of these men have been asking for women with teenage daughters as well.

If these men were Pakistani, it would be 24/7 headlines news across the west and europe. Everything from being Pakistani, Islam, our race and culture would be getting blamed....... :disagree:

I would like to share a fact that this happens to me but I was lucky enough to runaway.:rofl:

Come on don't act holy, if an attractive woman offered you free accomodation, food and bills paid and a monthly allowance, only condition is you have to have sex with her once a week, that's not an offer you will reject.

If these men were Pakistani, it would be 24/7 headlines news across the west and europe. Everything from being Pakistani, Islam, our race and culture would be getting blamed....... :disagree:

Of course it would be with Muslim haters going on about it. But it's a well known fact the worldwide sex tourism trade of children is exclusively the domain of white middle class, middle/young aged men.
Do you hear anything about why they go about raping babies and infants in third world nations? Nope. The US government (the FBI have done good work tackling this) actually pointed out to the UK why they don't do anything about it seeing as a high proportion of offenders come from the country. They've only just started to clamp down on it.

Richard Huckle;

One of Britain’s worst predatory paedophiles, who targeted, groomed and abused up to 200 Malaysian babies and children and shared images of his horrific crimes on the dark web, has been handed 22 life sentences.

Garry Glitter;

Gary Glitter - real name Paul Gadd - has been found guilty of the abuse of three young girls, including an attempted rape, between 1975 and 1980.
In 2005, when he lived in Vietnam, the former rock singer had been convicted of molesting two other girls, 11 and 12.

These are the ones who just got caught.

Back
Top Bottom