What's new

Fellow Pakistanis, Lets prepare for possible Corona virus outbreak Together!!!

I thought it is govt 's reserved masks.. misunderstood... anyways i have done my part by forcing colleagues into wearing masks.... further i have ordered masks for office so they won't have to buy

Now is the time to stockpile masks, suppliers have started hording. Just confirmed with wholesaler in Karachi and Lahore. N95 masks are NO longer available in country, we bought the last three boxes in Jan.

n95 pK.jpg

One 3M n95 mask which would retail for between 90/110 rs wholesale is now NOT available in market as stockists have started hording, the ones that were available last I checked were available from Shaheen at Rs300 per mask... RS 300 for 1 mask! :mad:

Furthermore one carton of 50x 2 ply surgical masks that would cost us Rs 300 is now being sold for upwards of 700 rupees.
EPefbvIXUAAhn3z.jpg

We have stocked enough supplies to provide a small hospital with enough masks for 15,000 patients. These will be donated IF and when the need arises.

Now is the time to stockpile masks, suppliers have started hording. Just confirmed with wholesaler in Karachi and Lahore. N95 masks are NO longer available in country, we bought the last three boxes in Jan.

View attachment 609395
One 3M n95 mask which would retail for between 90/110 rs wholesale is now NOT available in market as stockists have started hording, the ones that were available last I checked were available from Shaheen at Rs300 per mask... RS 300 for 1 mask! :mad:

Furthermore one carton of 50x 2 ply surgical masks that would cost us Rs 300 is now being sold for upwards of 700 rupees.
View attachment 609397

We have stocked enough supplies to provide a small hospital with enough masks for 15,000 patients. These will be donated IF and when the need arises.
1000/= here in Lahore for common / disposable surgical mask for 50 masks

1000/= here in Lahore for common / disposable surgical mask for 50 masks

We have good links with wholesalers due to the work I do. If you need for friends and family PM me and I will send you contact details, don't pay retail prices, they are robbing people blind! Reminds me of October 8th in 2005 when the price of Kafan cloth went up 300% due to "shortage"...

No zameer, no Imman, still they shamelessly bang their heads in prostration at mosques. :mad:

We have good links with wholesalers due to the work I do. If you need for friends and family PM me and I will send you contact details, don't pay retail prices, they are robbing people blind! Reminds me of October 8th in 2005 when the price of Kafan cloth went up 300% due to "shortage"...

No zameer, no Imman, still they shamelessly bang their heads in prostration at mosques. :mad:
I do need 5 packs... for home+office idk how long they'll last ..

+923234426229... my office is near gangaram Hospital if can get these delivered i ll pay cash upfront idk how to use personal messaging on pdf

if you have N95 please arrange atleast 20 with it

I do need 5 packs... for home+office idk how long they'll last ..

+923234426229... my office is near gangaram Hospital if can get these delivered i ll pay cash upfront idk how to use personal messaging on pdf

if you have N95 please arrange atleast 20 with it

We only have 15 n95 in supply and these are for our local community, I can donate normal surgical masks if you are desperate. I will update you when n95 is available in market, meanwhile even international suppliers are out of stock:

EPb90liX0AAZ-j9.png

For reliable and authentic advice on preparedness please visit:
https://www.who.int/news-room/q-a-detail/q-a-coronaviruses

I would need a couple for my family. I am from Lahore.

We only have 15 n95 in supply and these are for our local community, I can donate normal surgical masks if you are desperate. I will update you when n95 is available in market, meanwhile even international suppliers are out of stock:

View attachment 609402

For reliable and authentic advice on preparedness please visit:
https://www.who.int/news-room/q-a-detail/q-a-coronaviruses
Plz do inform me if u have N95 masks, here in Peshawar the panic is kicking in as few more cases are coming out. Plus the ones admitted did go to mosqies and airport and may have infected alot of ppl. There is already a shortage of masks. I checked in local pharmacies today and they were out of masks.

Plz do inform me if u have N95 masks, here in Peshawar the panic is kicking in as few more cases are coming out. Plus the ones admitted did go to mosqies and airport and may have infected alot of ppl. There is already a shortage of masks. I checked in local pharmacies today and they were out of masks.

Brother n95 masks ran out in market in January, we only have 15 which were the last three cartons we purchased from 3M directly in Karachi. I cannot guarantee when more stock will be in Pakistan, this is the telephone number for Authorised 3M stockist in Pakistan if you want to contact him directly: +92 51 5110453 ask for Major Akram.

For those who cannot buy masks, here is how you can make a basic mask for the whole family in just 300 rupees: Materials you will need:

1. full roll of (Kitchen Roll - 2 ply - any brand such as rosepetal / master, etc).
2. Stapler with pins
3. Elastic bands.

Instructions:
Take a sheet of kitchen paper from your roll, fold it like shown in Picture 1, then secure elastic bands at either end with a stapler...

DGlGUX6VYAA6ufE.jpg
DGlGVuFUAAEWqEw.jpg

This is on a personal level, not government... I hope you understand, problem with Pakistanis is we openly criticise but don’t do anything to provide a solution.

If you are not helping, you are part of the problem. Let’s work on solutions, yes :).
hi

View attachment 609395

View attachment 609397

hi bro I need some n95 or 3 m masks for my family and office, .... i need 15 of such masks idk how to make payment guide me please...

View attachment 609395

View attachment 609397

Are these N95 P1, P2 or P3 spec?

dear all brothers; normal masks can help you with splash but viruses are very small and will penetrate nonetheless. With such a short supply of N95 masks, leave them for health care workers; sick individuals, in case of transportation and for the care takers of the sick when handling him/her. Please don't use n95 masks for just protection to go outside, would be ideal if everyone have plenty of them. But since that's not the case don't do that and if you have them keep them in-case someone of your family gets sick.

Are these N95 P1, P2 or P3 spec?
N95 is different from P1 and P2, which are mainly for industrial use. N95 is mainly for medical use to protect from 95% of airborne particulates!

Attachments

• 3M Disposable Respirators Selection Guide_AUS.pdf
    279.6 KB · Views: 14
Back
Top Bottom