What's new

Federal Government decides to merge FATA into Khyber Pakhtunkhwa

As tribals rivarly means there should be round about equal presentation of each major tribe in the assembly

@waz @WAJsal ....Dear mods...I m unable to view following thread.

Pakistan conducts successful test of SSM ABABEEL 1 (2200 Km) with MIRV technology

When I click on above thread...This following message appears...

The requested page could not be found.

me too. kia problem hay ?

Destruction of another civilization is complete by USA. Now these tribesmen will follow the rules of modern world. They will be slaves of slaves.

Living in the 16th century is not civilisation, I bet people like you were the ones who passed fatwas against the printing presses in the Ottoman Empire. Living in the modern world is not akin to being slaves of the U.S.A. But if you really want to go down that route then these tribals were also fighting U.S war in Afghanistan as slaves of U.S dollar against the Soviets. Uss waqt sub khush?

(@WebMaster I refuse to accept your Americanised spelling :bunny:)

Destruction of another civilization is complete by USA. Now these tribesmen will follow the rules of modern world. They will be slaves of slaves.

giphy.gif

Here we crying for new provinces or new administration units the foolish govt busy in merging the parts:hitwall: FATA under new administration could more be progressive and monitored well.

This the 100th time i just "heard" of s reform in FATA
Anyway FATA should be separate province, shouldnt be merged with kpk in my opinion
IDK how many time you heard but I heard it for the second time, first it was a proposal and now it has been done.. May be you had your tape recorder on the loop.

Anyways that's the best decision pragmatically, I think it is much better both financially and development wise to make it part of KPK; an established province which has basic infrastructure thus no need to spend billion on making official buildings and a new provincial capital and hold elections for assembly...right all they is have start making development in the area, open schools and colleges, hospitals, police stations, roads and power projects.

I am from Mohmand agency & I condemn this development. KPK govt. can't properly run their govt. so how come they will govern our areas effectively? I rather suggest we should have a separate province where only the representative of FATA can rule & serve the people of FATA. A CM belonging to Mardan, Swabi etc. cannot understand problems of our tribes, only a person within us can understand our grievances.

1103993238-1.gif

Federal government has decided to merge FATA with KPK. A private television qouting sources, privy to the development, said that government has taken Maulana into confidence and the bill would soon be tabled in the parliament after approval from federal cabinet.

Back
Top Bottom