What's new

Fed up with EU, Erdogan says Turkey could join Shanghai bloc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Putin hearing to Erdogan? If we know Putin, he is eagerly awaiting to give back something to Turkey.

I think Turkey should stay neutral instead of trying to join one group and another.
That is exactly what we will do, stay neutral.

WTF? Since when is posting news FACTS, trolling????
You are trolling!
Turks hate and are racists towards Turkmen and Uighurs, now :lol:
We have a lot of Uighurs and Turkmens in Turkey, all want to live with us. clearly they love us like we do them.
You think Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan support China over Turkey too? lol
Blood is thicker than water.

You should try get close with Iran, Syria, Yemen, Gulf, Africa than with them, they like and prefer Turkey and Russia more.

You mean like this, "LOL"?

Turk Mobs attack Chinese restaurants in Istanbul and beat up Uighur and Turkmen employees
https://defence.pk/threads/turk-mob...d-beat-up-uighur-and-turkmen-employees.383869

There were no Chinese/Eastern Asians involved or hurt, as Both Restaurants were Owned by Turks....The 1st one had Turkmen employees and 2nd had Uighur employees. Only Turks, Turkmen and Uighurs were hurt by those Turk racists. Now, That is burning irony LOL.

They also assaulted Korean tourists, thinking the tourists were from China.

Aside from regular terror incidents there, this fact makes Turkey twice as dangerous for tourists from China.

That's a fact.

Aside from regular terror incidents there, this fact makes Turkey twice as dangerous for tourists from China.

That's a fact.
Maybe, but it is fine for other countries. lol
You can always visit Iran, Syria, Yemen and Gulf instead. No one is forcing you to visit Turkey. :lol:
Or better yet. VISIT PAKISTAN instead.

Turkey doing fine with tourism. we don't need Chinese for that. lol

@Shotgunner51 China should have good relations with Turkey and vice versa they should respect your sovereignty. Remember brother a strong country tries to make allies rather than creating hostilities. Why not convince Turkey to join forces with Russia and China. Pakistan's relationship is very good with Turkey and we can help this friendship grow. Who know's the road from Xinjiang to Europe can be open.

Maybe, but it is fine for other countries. lol
You can always visit Iran, Syria, Yemen and Gulf instead. No one is forcing you to visit Turkey. :lol:
Or better yet. VISIT PAKISTAN instead.

Turkey doing fine with tourism. we don't need Chinese for that. lol

Brother In'sha'allah Turkey will have good relations with China. Please don't get offended if some posters have attacked Turkey.

@Shotgunner51 China should have good relations with Turkey and vice versa they should respect your sovereignty. Remember brother a strong country tries to make allies rather than creating hostilities. Why not convince Turkey to join forces with Russia and China. Pakistan's relationship is very good with Turkey and we can help this friendship grow. Who know's the road from Xinjiang to Europe can be open.

Brother In'sha'allah Turkey will have good relations with China. Please don't get offended if some posters have attacked Turkey.
Not offended, I promise. :cheers:

Turks hate and are racists towards Turkmen and Uighurs, now :lol:
We have a lot of Uighurs and Turkmens in Turkey, all want to live with us. clearly they love us like we do them.
You think Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan support China over Turkey too? lol
Blood is thicker than water.

You should try get close with Iran, Syria, Yemen, Gulf, Africa than with them, they like and prefer Turkey and Russia more.

First of all, I'm not Chinese, so You Fail in your ASSumptions. Your entire reply is null and void, as it don't apply to me. LOL

Having your self-proclaimed brothers from central asian like Turkmen, Uighurs (and even other Turks) - attacked out of hate - somehow equates to "love" to you??? Are you serious??? That is a Huge Epic Fail...

That's a fact.
True that, I saw it on the news, here is another gem from the same source on the earlier thread (for some reason I cannot post the link, but the link is in the earlier thread):

"Recently, Japanese actress Ayumi Takano was targeted by right-wing militants on social media. Ms. Takano received a lot of aggressive messages since these militants didn’t know the difference between Chinese and Japanese. Finally, Ms. Ayumi shared a message on twitter and declared that she is Japanese, not Chinese."

Those racist militants even Targeted a Japanese woman, in their blind racist hate.

Last edited:
First of all, not Chinese, so You Fail in your ASSumptions. Your entire reply is null and void, as it don't apply to me. LOL

Having your self-proclaimed brothers from central asian like Turkmen, Uighurs (and even other Turks) - attacked out of hate - somehow equates to "love" to you??? Are you serious??? That is a Huge Epic Fail...

True that, I saw it on the news, here is another gem from the same source on the earlier thread (for some reason I cannot post the link, but the link is in the earlier thread):

"Recently, Japanese actress Ayumi Takano was targeted by right-wing militants on social media. Ms. Takano received a lot of aggressive messages since these militants didn’t know the difference between Chinese and Japanese. Finally, Ms. Ayumi shared a message on twitter and declared that she is Japanese, not Chinese."

Those racist militants even Targeted a Japanese woman, in their blind racist hate.
You only have to speak to Central Asian Turks to see if they love us or not.
China , you are only friends with Pakistan , Iran and other failed nations, please accept this. Kazakhstan , Turkmenistan are not your people.
But closer ties is all good.

And how do you know those attacked were done by Turks? They could've been Jews, Arabs, Kurds, Armenians....Turks know the difference between a Han and Turkmen, don't worry lol

You only have to speak to Central Asian Turks to see if they love us or not.
China , you are only friends with Pakistan , Iran and other failed nations, please accept this. Thailand is your people. Japan is your people, Cambodia is your people. Kazakhstan , Turkmenistan are not.
But closer ties is all good.

And how do you know those attacked were done by Turks? They could've been Jews, Arabs, Kurds, Armenians....Turks know the difference between a Han and Turkmen, don't worry lol

Read Carefully, I am not Chinese, nor Asian - at all - you so Fail so Hard. Stop being a broken record and repeating the same line and start Reading.

The article it said Turks attacked Fellow turks, turkmen and Uigurs! READ again!

Check this "Kazakistandaki Türk İşçileri" in Youtube (cannot post any link yet)
Kazakh vs.Turk Fight in Kazakhstan, brothers huh??? Not, LOL

(1) Every society has elements of racism, however, the vast majority of Turkish people are very nice. In fact a large percentage of Pakistani's have Turkic ancestry, thus Ottoman123 is correct in his assumption to say that Central Asians have close ties to Turkey. I don't have Turkic blood, as my ancestors were Persian. My main point is instead of causing division we should form a friendship where the region can stabilize and it can grow economically. In my opinion the Muslim world has four major powers Turkey, Iran, Indonesia and Pakistan. it's in the interest of China to have healthy relations with Turkey and vice versa.

Read Carefully, I am not Chinese, nor Asian - at all - you so Fail so Hard. Stop being a broken record and repeating the same line and start Reading.

The article it said Turks attacked Fellow turks, turkmen and Uigurs! READ again!

Check this "Kazakistandaki Türk İşçileri" in Youtube (cannot post any link yet)
Kazakh vs.Turk Fight in Kazakhstan, brothers huh??? Not, LOL
Yes, we are brothers, no matterhow hard you try to deny it, it is the truth. Like I said, China need to concentrate on Iran, Syria, Gulf a lot more instead of Turkic nations

turkey-kazakhstan-ecq-11162014_1r9it4nq945nk111kel87fc8ti.jpg

b65aea851b327080f40e201272f43ec6.jpg

He looks so happy.

1546112_655520331153215_1536586286_n.jpg

turancılık-komünizm-kadar-boş-bir-hayaldir_716292.jpg

You can translate it, and see for yourself. :lol:

1044361_461893147231841_847726926_n.png

Turks and Kazakhs are brothers.

Turkey's place on the geopolitical and geoeonomic map is clear and well-defined. It is economically a Europe-oriented country. Politically, a Middle Eastern country. Culturally, a Gulf country.

upload_2016-11-22_9-24-36.png

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/is...military-alliance-spin-or-gamechanger-n480886

This above picture is the Saudi-led Islam Army joined basically by Gulf countries and Turkey to support the Jihadist mercenaries in Syria and spread extremism against which China and Russia is fighting.

There will never be strategic partnership between Turkey and China since this brings no practical benefits. China's strategic inclination in the Middle East is clear and it falls entirely on the opposite of the spectrum with Turkey.

For example, Turkey joined the Saudi-led Islam Army to fight the Syrian government and its people in Syria by importing and training jihadists from all over the world.

China vetoed all the anti-Syria resolutions at the UNSC.

Turkey sent weapons hidden as humanitarian aid in civilian or medical trucks to support foreign jihadist mercenaries in Syria. This has been documented by their own officials.

China stood by Russia and gave all the political and financial support in Russia's effort to help Syria beat the very people that Turkey and its Gulf allies support.

In a sense, China and Turkey were engaged in a proxy war in Syria.

Now this reminds me of the Turkey Army during the Korean War which China directly engaged with.

Back to the SCO. The SCO is not based on ethno-cultural affinities. Turkey being this or that does not matter. What matters is what kind of value it can bring to the table. Now, as the past five years has shown, Turkey stands squarely against the interests of China and Russia, and Central Asian SCO countries are worried about Turkey-incited sectarianism and religiosity in their countries.

If the SCO accepts Turkey in its current capacity, this would mean allowing a state sponsor of terrorism and extremism (as documented by countless media reports) into a grouping that is designed essentially to fight terrorism and extremism.

So, currently, China's interests do not fall in line with that of Turkey. For this reason, Turkey is only a country China does trade with.

China's foreign policy is based on absolute pragmatic calculations, but not emotions. Foreign policy is not a brotherhood. Ethno-cultural ties for China only matters inside the Confucius Northeast Asia, and that's also not an instrument for foreign policy making. But we know that's where we belong to.

(1) Every society has elements of racism, however, the vast majority of Turkish people are very nice. In fact a large percentage of Pakistani's have Turkic ancestry, thus Ottoman123 is correct in his assumption to say that Central Asians have close ties to Turkey. I don't have Turkic blood, as my ancestors were Persian. My main point is instead of causing division we should form a friendship where the region can stabilize and it can grow economically. In my opinion the Muslim world has four major powers Turkey, Iran, Indonesia and Pakistan. it's in the interest of China to have healthy relations with Turkey and vice versa.

Bro, I did not mentioned anything about the vast majority of Turks being nice or not, nor anything about his assumption about central asians ties with Turkey. I merely pointed out the irony that past attacks ran counter to this statement "They all love Uighurs too. lol"

I agree, Racism is everywhere, I never said otherwise.

Bro, I did not mentioned anything about the vast majority of Turks being nice or not, nor anything about his assumption about central asians ties with Turkey. I merely pointed out the irony that past attacks ran counter to this statement "They all love Uighurs too. lol"

I agree, Racism is everywhere, I never said otherwise.
Turks know the difference between Uighurs and Han Chinese don't you worry. look at my posts. brotherhood between our nations are there to stay forever.

Turks have no problems if the Chinese are brothers with Pakistan, it is none of our business. Same with Iran and China,Gulf and China, China and Thailand or whatever, we care little for it.

Yes, we are brothers, no matterhow hard you try to deny it, it is the truth. Like I said, China need to concentrate on Iran, Syria, Gulf a lot more instead of Turkic nations

LOL It is official, you can't Read!
Where did I Deny anything about you being brothers with them or not? Nowhere.

Turks and Kazakhs are brothers.
Those Kazakhs K.O Turks in that video. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom