What's new

Fazlu and His Men Going to the Border or Else...

Even though Army is deployed in Islamabad under article 245 of constitution and section 144 is also enforced in Islamabad, roads are opened for Fazlu gang.

Police has mysteriously disappeared from the check pints. Army is no where visible in Redzone:

Cheers every one.

He is calling each one of his party members to reach Islo.

Todays Image
FwAD1T6X0AMw-09

FwAabKAakAEmrf8

An old image
FwB17toWIAAeocL
This is why ata turk kept religion out of politics

Why can’t this molvi just die ?? Covid? Old age? Bullet? Knife? Why can’t anyone just murder this mofo and finish off his slaves?

Lets see what Na-mard Pak bhooj will treat these protestors, PTI ke time pe sab terrorists declare ker diye the.

Wow, these JUI virgins look exactly like the orcs...I didn't know the LoTR cast went in the future to film the upcoming virgin march tomorrow...

Why can’t this molvi just die ?? Covid? Old age? Bullet? Knife? Why can’t anyone just murder this mofo and finish off his slaves?

Only 1 "bullet" will kill the mulla out of them. Education.

Molvi in Pakistan and everywhere else have used illiteracy from these zombies' childhood to keep their brains from absorbing anything but hate

i think it's a good time for United States to take tough decisions. this mullah fazlu is a terrorist who is probably running or recruiting youth for terror activities. War on terror. A drone strike on fazlu would be ideal solution to scare terrorists in Pakistan.

Chacha Rickshaw, Uncle Vigo and Aunti Churan Phakki social media, kis kis ko pakro gay?

Look at this, children shouting “Diesel” from their school bus in Islamabad. Awaam has awoken. You don’t have enough jail cells!

Best to de-escalate now and save face while you can.

@LeGenD

Aj sham ameer ki ijazzat kay bade launday bazi hou gee - Islamabad ki hawaon ko salam

FwKB6egXgAMWm1E.jpeg

Why does Maulana Diesel wear a saffron coloured headgear. Is he secretly a bhakt? I find him a very suspicious character even without that headgear. Although I suppose it is not right of me speak evil of a man of God and a learned alim.

Regards

how many ppl were there with pdm?

There were very few ppl

Back
Top Bottom