What's new

Ex-Pakistan PM Imran Khan gets two options: 'Go into exile or face Army Act'

But, unlike you, I don't have a 'thick skin'. This forum's members started to redicule me over my changed position then. I tried to say that the path Imran was following was destructive for him and for Pakistan but there was no listening here. I couldn't take it anymore and combined with the pressures of a new job, I became largely absent from this forum for months.

And that why I said what I said above.

But we do need a few sane voices in this increasingly raucous asylum of the insanely misguided zealots called Pakistan.

Imran is likely to end up in the UK. He even said recently that 'my boys are worried about me'. Such a self-absorbed Narcist!
I hope he leaves but after spending a few days in the Adiala Jail in C-Class or even lower. Perhaps, only perhaps, he'd see how deluded, pampered, entitled his entire life has been.

Imran is likely to end up in the UK. He even said recently that 'my boys are worried about me'. Such a self-absorbed Narcist!
I hope he leaves but after spending a few days in the Adiala Jail in C-Class or even lower. Perhaps, only perhaps, he'd see how deluded, pampered, entitled his entire life has been.

When will he be able to recognize the fact that the whole world knows already? He has at least three children, two of which are the boys he keeps mentioning.

When will he be able to recognize the fact that the whole world knows already? He has at least three children, two of which are the boys he keeps mentioning.

Speaking of Imran's boys! Oh, boy, pun intended, look at his latest act of Imran playing the proverbial Nero flute while Rome burns! As his party is disintegrating and many of his workers are in prison, with some facing trials under the Army Act, on Imran's mind is his 'only' worry is to go on hiking with his boys in the hills of northern Pakistan! The guy is an obvious Narcissist!

1685214528778.png

1073840_2241672_kundi_updates.jpg

Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan would soon seek asylum in the United States, Minister of State for Poverty Alleviation and Social Safety Faisal Karim Kundi said Thursday.

In a press conference, Kundi, an office bearer of the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP), said: “I am going to give you guys some news that I have received through my sources: Imran Khan will soon apply for political asylum in America.”

Khan’s party has been feeling the heat of the state’s might after his party workers burnt and smashed military installations, including the General Headquarters in Rawalpindi, after his arrest on May 9 — a day the army dubbed as “Black Day”.

Several party leaders and thousands of workers have been rounded up in connection with the violent protests and the army has insisted that the people involved in attacks on military installations be tried under the Pakistan Army Act and the Official Secrets Act.

A close aide of Khan, Asad Umar, has relinquished his posts of secretary general and core committee member, citing the ongoing situation.

Several party leaders and lawmakers — including Shireen Mazari, Aamir Mehmood Kiani, Malik Amin Aslam, Mahmood Moulvi, Aftab Siddiqui, Fayyazul Hassan Chohan among others — have publicly denounced the attacks on the state installations and announced leaving the former ruling party since the May 9 vandalism.

Defence Minister Khawaja Asif said the federal government was considering imposing a ban on the PTI after receiving evidence that the party’s supporters carried out “pre-planned” and “coordinated” attacks on public properties and military installations.

In his presser, Kundi said: “Soon, we will see news flashing on our TV screens that Imran Khan has applied for political asylum.”

“I want US congressmen to ask Imran Khan about the cases pending against him in America and Britain. That’s why, Khan isn’t able to go to the UK, but he’s trying to escape to America.”

If IK applies for a US visa of any kinds it means he has accepted defeat an is sucking Yankee cocks!!!! USA already has him stripped nakes and on all fours. Imran Khan is a disgrace to muslims worldwide, he is only supported by non-muslims or ex-muslims!!

Last edited:
He's lost this round, but if he leaves he'll lose everything. He still has majority support, he cannot leave without risking losing that support.

Anyway, it's a moot point now. IK has already said he has no plans on leaving, and the his name got added to the ECL as well.
If one wishes to challenge the status quo then one must be powerful enough to bend the most powerful institutions of this country to one's will and IK is not even close to achieving a fraction of such power.

If one wishes to challenge the status quo then one must be powerful enough to bend the most powerful institutions of this country to one's will and IK is not even close to achieving a fraction of such power.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" (Mao).

If a Pakistani wants political asylum, they can always go to China. Since China has invested a lot in Pakistan.

The guy is an obvious Narcissist!

Everyone has faults, but for me, jo banda apney khoon ka nahi, woh kissi ka bhi nahin. That is the lowest of lowlife humans, in my personal view.

@VCheng ,
I had mentioned either in this or another thread when and why I stopped supporting Imran. In that vein, I will add this: I had been a long-time supporter of the Democratic Party in America. One could say a blind supporter, from Bill Clinton 1992 onwards. But, in the Fall of 2020, after seeing enough in the media to convince me otherwise, I changed my position and voted for Trump. That stunned my liberal and conservative friends, knowing me, as they had known me for a long time. I think I made right decision then.

I am open to reinterpretations of whatever I hold as 'fact' or 'sacred' and willing to change my positions. None of the political parties I have been mentioning in this forum have a direct-enough bearing on my personal well-being. It is my conscience as a wanna-be good world citizen which makes me form my opinions on continual basis.

Everyone has faults, but for me, jo banda apney khoon ka nahi, woh kissi ka bhi nahin. That is the lowest of lowlife humans, in my personal view.

I don't know about his personal life; I have seen rumors about a bastard child (a girl?) but I am careful about forming my opinions based on rumors. Imran had denied the 3rd child. I have, so far, trusted him on that.
His personal life--especially his choices of wives-- do give a clue about his mental deranged state. But, again, I am careful about not attacking people based on their private life. In lighter mood, I have thought about Imran's choices of wives along something like this but in reverse!

human-evolution.jpg

I am careful about forming my opinions based on rumors. Imran had denied the 3rd child. I have, so far, trusted him on that.

Not a rumor. Proven beyond doubt in an LA country family court.

In lighter mood, I have thought about Imran's choices of wives along something like this but in reverse!

To each their own, and I can respect that personal choice. After all, the greatest erotic organ is the mind. Whatever works for him, I suppose. :D

Is that the reason why Saudis came?

What nonsense! Parties are known from its leaders and we all know where yours stand. On a slightest hint runs with his tail between his legs.
this uncle is a bhutto ka jiyala. bhutto can do no wrong.

Back
Top Bottom