What's new

Fazl says he was offered money to back PTI's 'Jewish agenda' in K-P

The irony is, such people only comes forward when it is all about their own personal gain and point scoring. These people must be questioned and be treated same as those anti-state elements that offered any kind of bribe to harm the Nation. Maulana revealed such news right after when IK did to Shabaz Sharif that IMO, both parties to be asked for the reason to hiding such criminal offer and revealing the same on time when it is all about to score some political points and have some gains due to political rivalry which is still not made in public or National Interest but for political gains. Such people are not the friends of Pakistan but helped them alleged criminal, those who offered money for something illegal, to reach to Highest Public Offices and rule the country for loot and injustice. In view of such findings & revelations, none of these guys are Sadiq and Ameen at all either it is Maulana, IK or anyone else.

So we shouldn't believe Fazlur Rehman when he says that he was offered a bribe to support PTI, but we should believe IK when he claims he was offered a bribe not to pursue the Panama case?

does this mullah has an atom of shame left in him?the most shameless ,hypocrite mullah. a person who makes other muslims to hate clerics.

Wah,, maulna not selling out for money!
That must be biggest news of the century.
Its a first afterall!!
:P

Paranoia about Jews isn't all that uncommon among some circles, most Pakistanis aren't aware of any Jews in Pakistan or any 'Jewish interests', whatever that means. Maulana Diesel, the accuser in question is a known and well established beghairat, you can google that terminology for an accurate understanding of this guy.
I tried but I still don't understand. I'm out of my depth here.

Use your brain and you will find the answer. If you can't then read my post#18

I did use my brain and I couldn't conclude which cartoon to believe. But thanks for the clarification, it's a shame that a similar analysis isn't done on IK statements.

Back
Top Bottom