What's new

Fazl says he was offered money to back PTI's 'Jewish agenda' in K-P

Perhaps he's employing the term, "Jewish lobby" to refer to those pushing an agenda that takes radical Islam out of K-P's education, laws, and even mosques in favor of secular rule-of-law, freedoms, and individual responsibility?

Thats not what it mean, yahudi sazish is associated with degenerate things in Pakistan.

Arite, let tear apart Mulla Diesal's statement.

Lets assume I am a guy tasked by the "Jewish Lobby" to eliminate Islam in Pakistan, why would i go to a religious party leader for that? instead wouldn't getting non-religious parties like ANP to join the PTI government achieve my goals?

Secondly, this "Jewish Lobby" PTI government is deviating from the agenda of eliminating Islam by making Quranic education (with translation) compulsory and promoting interest free banking.

Arite, let tear apart Mulla Diesal's statement.

Lets assume I am a guy tasked by the "Jewish Lobby" to eliminate Islam in Pakistan, why would i go to a religious party leader for that? instead wouldn't getting non-religious parties like ANP to join the PTI government achieve my goals?

Secondly, this "Jewish Lobby" PTI government is deviating from the agenda of eliminating Islam by making Quranic education (with translation) compulsory and promoting interest free banking.

Because diesal was last men standing between KP turning in to yahud-o-nasar centre or remaining Islamic.

Perhaps he's employing the term, "Jewish lobby" to refer to those pushing an agenda that takes radical Islam out of K-P's education, laws, and even mosques in favor of secular rule-of-law, freedoms, and individual responsibility?

Paranoia about Jews isn't all that uncommon among some circles, most Pakistanis aren't aware of any Jews in Pakistan or any 'Jewish interests', whatever that means. Maulana Diesel, the accuser in question is a known and well established beghairat, you can google that terminology for an accurate understanding of this guy.

The diesel mullah forgot his daily dose of halwa today .. He is suffering from withdrawal symptoms and is saying even more crazier things today than his usual conspiratorial self.

@Imad.Khan these corrupt to the core stooges aka Mulla Deisel, Asfandyar, Achakzai are lowest life dimwits.

Mulla Deisel seems so 1980's of Zia - selling religion to buy votes (If you want Islam in Pakistan, then stamp Yes, and that yes will mean you want me to be Ameer ul Momineen) similar effort was also made by cross fertilized test tube by product of Zia and Jilani with booster shots given by Aslam Beg but the point is; see what they cross produced after 15 years of fertilization - N$.

Country divided on all possible fault lines of caste, creed, ethnicity, linguistics, religion, sect to name a few.

Time has probably come for these retards to be retired or else this divided country will not be able to thwart what's coming next. It needs a true to Pakistan leadership.

Last edited:
@Imad.Khan these corrupt to the core stooges aka Mulla Deisel, Asfandyar, Achakzai are lowest life dimwits.

Mulla Deisel seems so 1980's of Zia - selling religion to buy votes (If you want Islam in Pakistan, then stamp Yes, and that yes will mean you want me to be Ameer ul Momineen) similar effort was also made by cross fertilized test tube by product of Zia and Jilani with booster shots given by Aslam Beg but the point is; see what they cross produced after 15 years of fertilization - N$.

Country divided on all possible fault lines of caste, creed, ethnicity, linguistics, religion, sect to name a few.

Time has probably come for these retards to be retired or else this divided country will not be able to thwart what's coming next. It needs a true to Pakistan leadership.

Well put mate. I couldnt have said it better myself

For Maulana, everyone is working for "Yahoodi Saazish" except those who are in federal government, be it PMLN government, PPP government or anyone else.

Back
Top Bottom