What's new

Fawad wants abolition of Ruet-e-Hilal Committee, announces date for Eid Al Fitr

Its.not about science or lunar cycle either. Its about moon sighting by following sunnah. If anyone has issue then why wait for the announcement from comittee go to roof top and sight the moon and make eid.

And next vigilante mob justice.

anyone who thinks the other is corrupt. Don't need process, SOPs or witness or procedure.

Just arrange local Bhayyas and Lynch em

Its.not about science or lunar cycle either. Its about moon sighting by following sunnah. If anyone has issue then why wait for the announcement from comittee go to roof top and sight the moon and make eid.

It's about lunar cycle, we task a committee or make use of technology to inform us, i see no difference.

And next vigilante mob justice.

anyone who thinks the other is corrupt. Don't need process, SOPs or witness or procedure.

Just arrange local Bhayyas and Lynch em

Get well soon still ur back is burning good.

Go work to make PPP great again
unlike hadharams went to foriegn country and come on forum to takeout their frustation working as slaves. Get well soon.

It's about lunar cycle, we task a committee or make use of technology to inform us, i see no difference.

Bhai its about eid by moon sighting with sunnah and making dua. Back in 90's ppl do moon sighting themselves as well but now that is totally out of the window and now one more step to totally forget to that sunnah. Better to have a member and they do concern weather reports and there was also a member present from weather depart or suparco with this.comittee.

says a person who is called an immigrant to a country he was born in lol

Ranjit Singh did not like Bhayyas you know that right? Fuwwads forward cousin Ranjit? remember the supremacist tweet? i do

remember when you were called zinda lash. i do

remember the ally of Niazi who called your elders bhokay nangay. i do

If we have to list memories, i remember Niazi saying ''3 hazar bande sarak pe le ao, general da peshab nikal jai ga''

If we have to list memories, i remember Niazi saying ''3 hazar bande sarak pe le ao, general ka peshab nikal jai ga''

Ye karachi me naraz qabail nahi hote no matter how much faiza cream they put on.

its the 90s routine of sadiq ameen wahid launda against the whole system while that launda himself signs on corruption schemes and whatnots.

says a person who is called an immigrant to a country he was born in lol

This says a lot about urself. We all do have Pakistani nationality which slave world you live in and howz eid going for you lol? Get well soon.

I visited a shop in Pakistan selling Islamic books, they were as well selling some dirty looking syrup, i asked what is it he said it's a medicine for every sickness, i asked again asked how so.... he replied it was formulae from Mohammad saw, i asked who recorded that formulae? immediately he got red with anger and said''do you not believe in Tib-e-Nabwi'' i realized what's going to happen next so i bought that bottle and after one month i made sharbat and my stomach got upset. I never used this syrup ever again but this is the situation with people in Pakistan.

I visited a shop in Pakistan selling Islamic books, they were as well selling some dirty looking syrup, i asked what is it he said it's a medicine for every sickness, i asked again asked how so.... he replied it was formulae from Mohammad saw, i asked who recorded that formulae? immediately he got red with anger and said''do you not believe in Tib-e-Nabwi'' i realized what's going to happen next so i bought that bottle and after one month i made sharbat and my stomach got upset. I never used this syrup ever again but this is the situation with people in Pakistan.

Tib-e-Nabwi(P.B.U.H) will work if you believe in it. If you have doubts then it wouldn't work.

If we have to list memories, i remember Niazi saying ''3 hazar bande sarak pe le ao, general da peshab nikal jai ga''

Ye karachi me naraz qabail nahi hote no matter how much faiza cream they put on.

its the 90s routine of sadiq ameen wahid launda against the whole system while that launda himself signs on corruption schemes and whatnots.
will you two cut it out please?

IMG_8662.JPG

Fawad Chaudhary should first fast and pray then he can comment on religious matters. He’s a typical desi uncle with zero religious knowledge who just wants attention. We have a number of them in the US. They’ll usually stand up in the middle of Jumuah and make fools of themselves.

Back
Top Bottom