What's new

Fawad wants abolition of Ruet-e-Hilal Committee, announces date for Eid Al Fitr

No, I was referring to the 1000s of mullahs in 2020 who are trying to see the hilal from one of the most air polluted cities in the world when even the Saudis are changing their method to determine the day of Eid. Don't try twisting my words.

saudi,s are trying to change islam in a lot of other ways also,,,,

Why can't our pilots in our airspace be used for moon sighting? That'll meet the requirements as being on earth is not a requirement, Shahada (human witness) is.

Moon sighting is a Sunnah and whoever is going against it or coming up with any reasoning to abolish this Sunnah will be taken care off.
So is travelling on a camel and whoever uses a car is going against the sunnah and has the intention to abolish. Do you think b4 you type?
Muslims globally are fed up of jahil molvis. No education no knowledge just a big beard and bullshit. Same crap you wrote. Please engage your brain before posting next time and don't say the typical crap....oh travelling is not the same as moon sighting....why not both are what the prophet did. You are cherry-picking. Why?

Last edited:
Moon sighting is a Sunnah and whoever is going against it or coming up with any reasoning to abolish this Sunnah will be taken care off.
حدیث پاک کے مطابق تو چاند نظر آ جانے پر عید ہوتی ہے ضروری نہیں مولوی دیکھے یا سائنسدان

99131982_3240201955999070_4182382330427473920_n.jpg

good news , a bit late , but still.. eid mubarak, to everyone on PDF.. and all the muslims around the world..

Eid-Ul-Fitr-Mubarak-2016.jpg

ps...........next year only DG_ISI, should announce when EID IS....

there wont be any discord,( just joking)

Fuwwad Chowdary must have confused Islam with Moon worship.
fawad chdry, tecnology/science winner in moon-sighting!

all science/tecnology. in pakistani health dept failed to see..... clutch plate/nmbr plate problem of nawaz sharif.....?

tectonic plates of nawaz shraf vs bionic plates of govt...........and the winner is nawaz sharif!

EID MUBRAK

fawad chdry, tecnology/science winner in moon-sighting!

all science/tecnology. in pakistani health dept failed to see..... clutch plate/nmbr plate problem of nawaz sharif.....?

tectonic plates of nawaz shraf vs bionic plates of govt...........and the winner is nawaz sharif!

EID MUBRAK

rok sako to rok lo

Eid Saeid to you too

And I demand a law that Science and technology ministry should only be run by a person with above average rather excellent scientific background and not by some crappy rude lawyer like this guy fawad. Fawad is actually more unfit for the post he is currently holding or rather burdening than Mufti Muneeb holding that moon sighting committee, at least Mufi Muneeb has above average credentials and knowledge in his field. Will Fawad Chaudry like to be fired on my wishes because he is the most unfit person for the science and technology field. Scientists talk less and work more. This lawyer only talks and talks because that what his credentials are, what the hell can a lawyer do other than talking BS both inside and outside of the court.

حدیث پاک کے مطابق تو چاند نظر آ جانے پر عید ہوتی ہے ضروری نہیں مولوی دیکھے یا سائنسدان

99131982_3240201955999070_4182382330427473920_n.jpg

Imran bhai 100% mutafiq hn "Maulvi daikhay ya sainsdan" bilkul durust! Laikin Daikhay! :)

Eid Mubarak to everyone. I apologize I angered you all here. @Baghial @Mughal-Prince

Eid Mubarik to you too :).
Please pray for the victims of the plane crash Polani family are my far relatives.

Imran bhai 100% mutafiq hn "Maulvi daikhay ya sainsdan" bilkul durust! Laikin Daikhay! :)

Eid Mubarik to you too :).
Please pray for the victims of the plane crash Polani family are my far relatives.
fawad did great job he informed locations of moon sight sir . he in fact help them to find moon .

Back
Top Bottom