What's new

Favorite Neighbour Survey

Sena Lee

Reaction score
S.Korea is China's Least Favorite Neighbor - Survey

Chinese people like South Korea the least of all of their neighbors, according to the results of a survey released Monday. It is unusual for South Korea to rank ahead of Japan as China's most unpopular neighbor.

In the survey of 12,000 Chinese people over the past four months by the International Herald Leader, a newspaper published by China's official Xinhua News Agency, 40.1 percent of respondents said they dislike South Korea the most. Japan came in second place with 30.2 percent of the vote. The most-liked neighbor was Pakistan with 13.2 percent followed by Russia and Japan, the newspaper said.

In September, market researcher Millward Brown surveyed 1,000 Korean adults on their favorite neighboring country. The majority -- 60.8 percent -- said the U.S. China ranked second with 44.0 percent followed by Russia with 41.4 percent and Japan with 35.6 percent.

Digital Chosunilbo (English Edition) : Daily News in English About Korea

I think more steps need to be taken in the awareness of our friendship bond which we have shared in the decades and will continue to share.

Funny part of the survey is South Koreans favorite neighbour is the USA. :D

we always, love CHINA and our LOVE is forever.

and its not,from our govt, view, its from nations heart.

we wish good luck ! and pray for CHINESE PEOPLE, and want same patron of govt, economic + defence systems.

belive me, if u go any where in pakistan, u will find people adoring china , CHINESE PEOPLE, CHINESE LEADERSHIP.

LONG LIVE CHINA.

LONG LIVE CHINESE LEADERSHIP.

LONG LIVE CHINESE PEOPLE.

FOEVER..........:smitten::smitten:::china::china::smitten:::smitten::pakistan::smitten::pakistan:::smitten:

whereas it should be otherway roung :D :D

That's not the funny part. The thing that suprises me the most is how is USA their neighbour.

I guess one could argue with the US overseas territory in the pacific. :D

we always, love CHINA and our LOVE is forever.

and its not,from our govt, view, its from nations heart.

we wish good luck ! and pray for CHINESE PEOPLE, and want same patron of govt, economic + defence systems.

belive me, if u go any where in pakistan, u will find people adoring china , CHINESE PEOPLE, CHINESE LEADERSHIP.

LONG LIVE CHINA.

LONG LIVE CHINESE LEADERSHIP.

LONG LIVE CHINESE PEOPLE.

FOEVER................:smitten::china::smitten::china::smitten::pakistan:::smitten::pakistan:

Thank you for the kind words.

The political relations is already very good.

The people to people relations could only get better.

ya, same USA ! TRYING same thing, to pakistan.

too make pakistan, become slave nations, like S.KOREA+ JAPAN .

same old UNCLE SAMs theory, overseas STALITE STATES govern by USAs SECTERY OF STATE. I GUSSS.....?:crazy:

I presume the S. Korean takes Okinawa as the closest US territory.

China turned out to be a true friend of Pakistan in case of need. Some countries cannot stand this Friendship grow. But our Two Nations know all what is going on, and who is behind all this.
Long Live Pakistan China Friendship.

I presume the S. Korean takes Okinawa as the closest US territory.

The US have a base there, but it is still Japanese Territory. I was thinking maybe Guam and/or Northern Mariana Islands in the Pacific.

China turned out to be a true friend of Pakistan in case of need. Some countries cannot stand this Friendship grow. But our Two Nations know all what is going on, and who is behind all this.
Long Live Pakistan China Friendship.

I think the countries that are upset of this strong friendship are the US, India and possibly Japan. But this is more of a political factor.

The people to people relations are good.

to be frank this does not surprise me at all. i think if we did a survey of Pakistan china would come on top too.

to be frank this does not surprise me at all. i think if we did a survey of Pakistan china would come on top too.

yes, i think that most people in Pakistan do like China a lot. However a small population who sell things like shoes, toys, and other cheap materials which is made in Pakistan as not too fond of the Chinese. They say that they lose business to Chinese products. :taz::lol:

Back
Top Bottom