What's new

Japan's July seafood exports to China down 23% on blanket radiation testing

As long as it's within international guidelines, we don't care.
You sure you don't care? who are we? who do you speak for? I mean if in the future Malaysia pours nuclear waste around Singapore, not around China.

China has many nuclear stations, since Singapore doesn't care about nuclear waste, China should ship the waste to Singapore and pour them there in the future.

You sure you don't care? who are we? who do you speak for? I mean if in the future Malaysia pours nuclear waste around Singapore, not around China.

Depends. If we have a youth unemployment rate of above 20%, then maybe we will go around spreading hate and misinformation on Malaysia to distract the population from our economic problems. That's a better idea than withholding youth unemployment figures, another playbook we have.

Depends. If we have a youth unemployment rate of above 20%, then maybe we will go around spreading hate and misinformation on Malaysia to distract the population from our economic problems. That's a better idea than withholding youth unemployment figures, another playbook we have.
You yourself know that 20% is only a tiny fraction of the total age group of 16-24 of the Chinese population, why you now try to bring it up here in this thread? just because you hate China so much?

You yourself know that 20% is only a tiny fraction of the total age group of 16-24 of the Chinese population, why you now try to bring it up here in this thread? just because you hate China so much?

Huh?

Do Chinese even care ?

In China they eat wildlife and COVID came from Chinese eating bats

A bit of radiation should be fine
I wish you to eat Japanese nuclear seafood every day. :dance3:

Lol again, I really don't care if the water is discharged near Singapore's coast or not. If you have read the threads I posted above, you would know that we really don't give much crap about it.
again. I wish you to eat Japanese nuclear seafood every day. You must not refuse. Isn't it?

You yourself know that number is just a tiny fraction of China's 16-24 age group population, doesn't mean anything to China.
微信图片_20230907003117.png

I was talking about Singapore's possible reaction to Malaysia in your scenario, no? Why are you bringing in China's youth unemployment problem here?
You brought it here, we just discussed that issue a couple of days ago, no need for you to bring it here again in this thread.
_20230907003117-png.951488

You brought it here, we just discussed that issue a couple of days ago, no need for you to bring it here again in this thread.
_20230907003117-png.951488

???

^

Didn't talk about China's youth unemployment here. Why are you so eager to 对号入座?

"We don't plan to release the water all in one go, it will be a maximum of 500 tonnes a day of the total 1.37 million tonnes of ALPS-treated water," TEPCO official Kenichi Takahara told AFP.

"It will take 30 to 40 years, the time required for decommissioning the plant."
It just started, so how safe it is, and for how long? they should ship them to Singapore and dump them there for 40 years. and this Mista guy can come back to tell us how safe the nuclear waste is in Singapore 40 years from now.

It just started, so how safe it is, and for how long? they should ship them to Singapore and dump them there for 40 years. and this Mista guy can come back to tell us how safe the nuclear waste is in Singapore 40 years from now.
That China hater scum should consume it everyday since the water is so wonderful to him, period. Because of Japanese bastards dumping radioactive water to the ocean, I can't eat seafoods in the future.

Last edited:
That China hater scum should consume it everyday since the water is so wonderful to him, period. Because of Japanese bastards dumping radioactive water to the ocean, I can't eat seafoods in the future.
He wants China to utter no sound when a neighbor pours nuclear waste around the seas in China for 40 years.

He wants China to utter no sound when a neighbor pours nuclear waste around the seas in China for 40 years.
Should dump the radioactive waters to Malacca strait and see what he'll say. I am sure other Singaporeans don't agree with him. It only costs Japan 10 times more to evaporate the water than dumping to the seas as China and Russia suggested, this cost is still much less than what Japan spends on PR relations in the world about the dumping treatment now. The stupid Japanese gov just don't care what others in the world and its people's health and concern and just do it its chosen way no matter what.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom